An invaluable gift for all serious traders

Hey guys.

I have a nice gift for any SERIOUS trader who wants to make it in FOREX.

I dont need anything in return as I see this as a way of giving back to the community which

I have learnt so much from.

But keep in mind that "there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world".

Hard work is required for MAXIMUM profits...

Just PM me...

NO LAZY TRADERS PLEASE!!

Cheers.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thanks to Johnkayode2010 for sharing this trading system. I have to agree with him that this manual system requires A LOT of homework and learning with patience before you master it.

The claim :

As an example, a recent 150 pip trend (analyzed and dissected during training) returned 219 pips using the Lite system. However, the full method extracted 340 pips.

What has been shared here, is the full method.

This is a system that is as good as THV system in FF, if not better, but NOT easy system to learn. I spent 3 months to learn THV - not master yet, not sure how long for this ...

Hey guys.

I have a nice gift for any SERIOUS trader who wants to make it in FOREX.

I dont need anything in return as I see this as a way of giving back to the community which

I have learnt so much from.

But keep in mind that "there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world".

Hard work is required for MAXIMUM profits...

Just PM me...

NO LAZY TRADERS PLEASE!!

Cheers.

It was written that your PM box is full, so I coulndn't send you the message. May be you could just PM me what you offered. Thank you in advance !

Since Johnkayode2010 inbox is full, I would suggest that anyone else who has got the system from him to let us know. We can in-turn PM them and get the System. That way we will not be bombarding Johnkayode2010, he also need not spend replying to each and every request and finally more persons will get access to that system quickly. Unless Johnkayode2010 is OK with that.

So folks those who have this system from Johnkayode2010 please respond so that we can PM get that from you guys.

Since Johnkayode2010 inbox is full, I would suggest that anyone else who has got the system from him to let us know. We can in-turn PM them and get the System. That way we will not be bombarding Johnkayode2010, he also need not spend replying to each and every request and finally more persons will get access to that system quickly. Unless Johnkayode2010 is OK with that.

So folks those who have this system from Johnkayode2010 please respond so that we can PM get that from you guys.

I second it, only if Johnkayode2010 agrees.