An invaluable gift for all serious traders

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A forward warning to all who wish to give a go on this system.

This system is not for the faint of hearts. You can take the shared information as a preview of the system and decide if the system is suitable for you, but to really get a grip of it and earn the profit that this system promised, you will need to commit your time to it.

First is the time to go through the information - it is a wealth of information that requires at least a week to briefly go through and to have a deep understanding, you will need to go through at least 3 - 5 times, or more.

Besides that, you will need to practice what has been taught in the system, if you don't, do not expect the system to profit you.

Since this is a gift, you will not get the support and guidance from the team, and you have to work double or triply harder in order to gain the required skill in order to truly master the system. It is still possible, but easier for a lot of us to drop out.

I have briefly browsed through the first part of the 5 parts, and find it requires a lot of time commitment and practice. If THV takes 3 months of my time to gain the general level of understanding - not mastering yet, I would think that this system with only the material here, will take me at least 6 months. Your millage may vary.

The system seems to be very complete, and provide both methods to enter and exit the market safely without much impact to your capital.

It will be a good idea to consider sign up and follow the system in the recommended way - pay for it.

It was written that your PM box is full, so I coulndn't send you the message. May be you could just PM me what you offered. Thank you in advance !

Thank you, Johnkayode2010 - I got the PM. And I will definitely learn the system since I've heard so much good things about it and I belive that it is possible to learn at least something from almost any system if the person is open to it.

Hey guys.

I have a nice gift for any SERIOUS trader who wants to make it in FOREX.

I dont need anything in return as I see this as a way of giving back to the community which

I have learnt so much from.

But keep in mind that "there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world".

Hard work is required for MAXIMUM profits...

Just PM me...

NO LAZY TRADERS PLEASE!!

Cheers.

Would also like a copy thanks in advance