@ Premiere trade AI - Secrets revealed ? @

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic thread. I am new to this forum but have just started to learn how to code EAs. A bit hit and liss at present but I have coded an EA for this system if anyone is interested. How do I set about making it available for subscribers to the thread to try?

I have included an RSI filter but very simple at this stage. Once the 3MA has crossed the outer band of the 50MA the EA then checks to see if RSI(21) is over 50 to trigger a buy (or sell if under 50). If the condition is not met then the EA will check the next specified number of bars and will then enter the trade. If the specified number is exceeded then the trade won't proceed.

The Forex Deal Butler works in a silimar manner using a band made up of 30 MAs rather than 50or 60MAs. Has anyone done backtests to optimise this?

Continuation of the system

Looks like a great system and yes, I think many of us would love to see an Ea!

Here is a link to Heiken Ashi Smoothed with an alert which might make re-entries easier if using that indicator.....

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/371812922/Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert.ex4.html

thanks so much for this system. i was wondering, can it be used on higher timeframes such as the dailies for instance?

You are welcome, you can test my friend I don't know if work.. but remember your stop can be more higher and sometime we will have DrawDown with the signal.

Greetings

caZador

What a fantastic thread. I am new to this forum but have just started to learn how to code EAs. A bit hit and liss at present but I have coded an EA for this system if anyone is interested. How do I set about making it available for subscribers to the thread to try?

I have included an RSI filter but very simple at this stage. Once the 3MA has crossed the outer band of the 50MA the EA then checks to see if RSI(21) is over 50 to trigger a buy (or sell if under 50). If the condition is not met then the EA will check the next specified number of bars and will then enter the trade. If the specified number is exceeded then the trade won't proceed.

The Forex Deal Butler works in a silimar manner using a band made up of 30 MAs rather than 50or 60MAs. Has anyone done backtests to optimise this?

Please share your EA .. will be fantastic.. Thanks for your sopport!

Looks like a great system and yes, I think many of us would love to see an Ea!

Here is a link to Heiken Ashi Smoothed with an alert which might make re-entries easier if using that indicator.....

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/371812922/Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert.ex4.html

Please upload again limit reached.. Thanks

"Cazador" thanks for your time... but indicator is still different as on your chart on post 196. If you attach the indicator for your post above and the look image on post 196 you see they are different (i am not looking for Karl Dittman indicator but the Indicator above it)

"Cazador" thanks for your time... but indicator is still different as on your chart on post 196. If you attach the indicator for your post above and the look image on post 196 you see they are different (i am not looking for Karl Dittman indicator but the Indicator above it)

Ahh is MARKET BIAS just download and into the folder you will find that indicator.

http://massmirror.com/7ca1476f8788c3825fddbb343bf8238d.html

Why you ask for an EA ? This strategie ist posted in the "Trading Strategies and Systems (non EA)" Board from this nice forum ! And dont forget: Human beings are quantum gods and no robots.

Anyway: looks like an Short entry of EUR/GBP, TF: Daily....

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5434/23393396.jpg

(by using the template from member "Kardel Sharpeye" posted in #69)

Why you ask for an EA ? This strategie ist posted in the "Trading Strategies and Systems (non EA)" Board from this nice forum ! And dont forget: Human beings are quantum gods and no robots.

Anyway: looks like an Short entry of EUR/GBP, TF: Daily....

(by using the template from member "Kardel Sharpeye" posted in #69)

I don't like EA.. hehe GOOD ... I never use this strategy with the daily timeframe but we will see what happend.

Regards.

Well, i work a fulltime job, so i can only trade higher TF....so bad - but until now i am a slave from the money. This is the reason, why i trade.

later, if i win money with trading (and, yes, i will do !) me and my family want to life in peru(my peruvian women has a piece of land there). and if this strategy is function, i will visit you, i promise...

for longer TF you need bigger SL, e.g. 400 pips or something like this. but big moves with 800 or 1000 pips is possible !

a big advantage is that you pay the spread only one time. i never understand this kind of trader, what are scalping for 3 or 6 pips....every time, every trade, you pay the spread to the broker.

Well, i work a fulltime job, so i can only trade higher TF....so bad - but until now i am a slave from the money. This is the reason, why i trade.

later, if i win money with trading (and, yes, i will do !) me and my family want to life in peru(my peruvian women has a piece of land there). and if this strategy is function, i will visit you, i promise...

for longer TF you need bigger SL, e.g. 400 pips or something like this. but big moves with 800 or 1000 pips is possible !

a big advantage is that you pay the spread only one time. i never understand this kind of trader, what are scalping for 3 or 6 pips....every time, every trade, you pay the spread to the broker.

Right Draffi...The other advantages of higher timeframes being...

Lesser noise/whipsaws,

capture huge moves,

need not spend a lot of time before the computer buring eyes and shooting blood pressure,

low costs in terms of spreads/commissions to brokers,

not being impacted by news events,

no entries being slipped and stops being hunted due to thin market conditions,

Can monitor more currencies in a short time.

The only problem being higher stop-losses. But with better money mangement (not risking more than 2-3% of the account etc), the profits can be consistent

and compunding will come into play increasing your account over the period of time.

GOOD.. I'll wait you my friend.. Good Luck!