@ Premiere trade AI - Secrets revealed ? @

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cazador buddy the original AI software is a scam as per the fpa reviews but your ystem seems much better, maybe you should market it ... heh ...heh

great job

sorry cant give you kudos because i cant find the kudos button after the forum upgrade

hehehe.. no no IS FREE FOR ALL my new friends in this great forum.

I do not need to sell anything. I have more than 6 years in this profession and I love it.

Greetings.

Are not all the tpl settings the same cazador? What is the difference i dont notice any different when i load in the eur/usd other tpl then the original 1 they all look the same. By the way thank you verry musch for this nice share !!

No many diference for example in EURJPY I use MA SMOOTHED and usdchf is 60,60 - eurusd 50 50.. just that... is very simple, but I am looking for an indicator for flat markets that will be our problem with this strategy.

my strategy is verry simple .... when i win 30pips i close half of the order and move my SL to the entry point!

how do you close out the second half of your position

how do you determine your sl on entry

please do post your template and indicators

results are awesome, considering the number of trades you've done so far.

Example:

If on a trade and had 1 lot open then when you made 30 pips you will close half of the lot or .5 and move your stop to break even for the other .5.

Then when the market moved another 30 pips you would adjust your stop up 30 pips. And you keep doing this until you get stopped out.