BEST INDICATORS

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Minhtri,

Thanks for all your useful post. I've found one of your indicators very interesting, "BPS 123456789 Trade", please can you let me know how to go about using it and details on the entry & exit points of the trade. Then also, of all this indicator, which of 'em do you rate as most profitable. I appreciate your kind gesture.

Edited by josiahemmy

Hi Minhtri,

Thanks for all your useful post. I've found one of your indicators very interesting, "BPS 123456789 Trade", please can you let me know how to go about using it and details on the entry & exit points of the trade. Then also, of all this indicator, which of 'em do you rate as most profitable. I appreciate your kind gesture.

(http://translate.google.com)

Thanks. I think it should use the BPS 123456789 with TF 4 hours. This indicator is not completely reliable. You always used with other indicators, and combining the different time frames

Sorry for my bad English. You've reviewed the indicator post. I think you will understand and have your own system. It is not complicated at all. You look at MA_monika_Sar indicator, I always thank someone who writes Ma_monikasar. One at all.Thank

(http://translate.google.com)

Edited by minhtri

minhtri

Most of your indicator looks great but as must as i love to have and try them i could not downlaod any, there is always this error message"4 Network error".is it my misstake ?Is it possible to download them to another link?Iwill be happy if u can help.

I use the computer so badly, At first I could not how to post to the forum for not understanding how to use computers. I totally have the help of my brother to do this. apologize. You any feedback. (I always use google translate). sorry.l et me ask you are you from?

To express, to me both very difficult problem

Edited by minhtri

So Minhtri who is the best indicator Wolfe waves or IBFX waves ? Have you some goods results with this ? Or between this two indicators what do you prefer to use ? And why ?

Possible give me your reasons please

I use BPSWolfewaves and Wolfewaves on a graph together. It will give better results than the IBFwaves. And always observed at the higher time frame