Bl@ck P@nth3r

Re: [REQ]Bl@ck P@nth3r

Hi

Here my backtest only for the last 25 days. He doubled the account :D I know backtest are not reliable for 100% but the forward test from forexrobotsfactory.com is also very good and conforms the backtest. The backtest from 3 Months was 500%. :-bd

Symbol GBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs. United States Dollar)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2010.03.01 00:00 - 2010.03.25 23:00 (2010.03.01 - 2010.03.26)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Bars in test 1454 Ticks modelled 185654 Modelling quality 63.77%

Mismatched charts errors 81

Initial deposit 1000.00

Total net profit 1111.34 Gross profit 2408.87 Gross loss -1297.53

Profit factor 1.86 Expected payoff 52.92

Absolute drawdown 174.18 Maximal drawdown 871.60 (51.35%) Relative drawdown 51.35% (871.60)

Total trades 21 Short positions (won %) 12 (75.00%) Long positions (won %) 9 (55.56%)

Profit trades (% of total) 14 (66.67%) Loss trades (% of total) 7 (33.33%)

Largest profit trade 231.00 loss trade -224.00

Average profit trade 172.06 loss trade -185.36

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 6 (1135.52) consecutive losses (loss in money) 3 (-616.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 1135.52 (6) consecutive loss (count of losses) -616.00 (3)

Average consecutive wins 3 consecutive losses 2

Initial deposit 1000.00

Total net profit 5207.99 Gross profit 11237.48 Gross loss -6029.48

Profit factor 1.86 Expected payoff 84.00

Absolute drawdown 77.09 Maximal drawdown 1643.10 (30.30%) Relative drawdown 43.25% (703.49)

Total trades 62 Short positions (won %) 32 (75.00%) Long positions (won %) 30 (56.67%)

Profit trades (% of total) 41 (66.13%) Loss trades (% of total) 21 (33.87%)

Largest profit trade 413.00 loss trade -399.00

Average profit trade 274.08 loss trade -287.12

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 6 (2128.87) consecutive losses (loss in money) 3 (-1155.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 2128.87 (6) consecutive loss (count of losses) -1155.00 (3)

Average consecutive wins 2 consecutive losses 1

I

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here the last 3 months:

Initial deposit 1000.00

Total net profit 5207.99 Gross profit 11237.48 Gross loss -6029.48

Profit factor 1.86 Expected payoff 84.00

Absolute drawdown 77.09 Maximal drawdown 1643.10 (30.30%) Relative drawdown 43.25% (703.49)

Total trades 62 Short positions (won %) 32 (75.00%) Long positions (won %) 30 (56.67%)

Profit trades (% of total) 41 (66.13%) Loss trades (% of total) 21 (33.87%)

Largest profit trade 413.00 loss trade -399.00

Average profit trade 274.08 loss trade -287.12

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 6 (2128.87) consecutive losses (loss in money) 3 (-1155.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 2128.87 (6) consecutive loss (count of losses) -1155.00 (3)

Average consecutive wins 2 consecutive losses 1

I think this EA have to be optimized from time to time otherwise it's not profitable, because the market conditions change from time to time. But this is described in the manual how to optimize this EA to remain profitable. I don't believe in robot that show great results in the last 2 years, because this is often curve fitted because the sellers know that the most people will do a backtest exactly from the last 2 years.

This is why I believe this EA have potential. But for sure we will be only if we see live results in the long run...maybe 6 months or longer...

Thanks,

megainvest

I have found that VPS services work better when your provider upgrades you to Hyper-V technology. It gives you more administrative authority to load various Windows patches, and other software such as EA's that require authentication. With Hyper-V there is less sharing of resources with other VPS customers. So you own your own block of memory to do what you wish. It is a little faster also. When you first load P@nth3r, you should make sure that your MT4 is closed. Then when you try to open your MT4 (It will not open unless you have the receipt code) it doesn't open, which makes it appear as a virus blocking software from opening. But, this only happens once on your computer. Then when you load it on other Broker Platforms, on the same computer (or VPS), this does not happen any more. Just, the first broker that you load it on first. I never saw an EA do that before (taking complete control over the "entire" MT4 platform). This ability of the EA to do that may resemble a virus. But, then the issue goes away and never comes back again. ;)

Hi

I have purchased this EA (original) and have tried to install it at my VPS. But unfortunately I don't see the EA in the Expert Folder of the MT4 Platform from my broker. Also don't appear any window that ask for me for the license code. This is very strange. I have contacted the support to help me but they don't give me any answer... :(

megainvest

Hi Guys,

My forward testing for this week (I started on Thursday - so only two days):

Alpari: GBPUSD -149

Open trades - GBPUSD +32.56 & EURCHF +23

IBFX:GBPUSD - 11

Open trades - GBPUSD -1.12 & EURCHF -2.16

To early to make a decision on this EA. The following week should shed some more light.

Jack

Found the review from reviewer site

http://forex-systems-reviews.com/show/Forex%20BackPanter

Here the backtest period 2005-2006

http://forex-tester.com/backtests/forexblackpanter/GBPUSD_2005%28so%29.gif

Seem this EA is good for short period time only

Regards,

Benz

Found the review from reviewer site

http://forex-systems-reviews.com/show/Forex%20BackPanter

Here the backtest period 2005-2006

http://forex-tester.com/backtests/forexblackpanter/GBPUSD_2005%28so%29.gif

Seem this EA is good for short period time only

Regards,

Benz

AAwwwwwesssssoommmmme ! X_X

Interesting... But they seem to have good testing of FX World Cup and it's a winner... Suspicious too cause people have different testing and live results. And Megadroid also from that category. Unless people will have reasonable results of forward testing, such kind of testing is bogus.

Also remember, not every robot has to perform well with the same settings for every year if the developer does optimise and keep updating robot versions to adjust to market conditions, which should happen with every robot if you ask me as markets do change

So, still interested to see how this performs in forward testing at the moment, not sure if I would class this as a SCAM EA just yet.

Just a quick update, bought EA 4 days ago, still unable to use due to license not working on my PC, support still trying to get to the bottom of my issue, hate forex code guard

I think too that if this EA will be optimized from the seller from time to time and the seller send the customers always new versions of this EA, this EA can be profitable in the long run. But if the seller are only interesting to sell as many copys as possible and run away and let all the customers alone, in the long run we will loose with this EA. I have doubt at the moment about this mater, because the seller don't have give me any answer of my so many e-mails asking for support. But for the moment I think is a good EA.

Thanks,

megainvest

Edited by megainvest

Here an update from the seller:

First of all, I'd like to thank you again for putting your faith in

the Forex Black Panther, the world's first major-league automated

trading robot.

I've been receiving many positive and even enthusiastic responses

from new users who are thrilled with the initial results. Thanks

for the emails!

Now for a small program update: it is only natural that once

computer software is being used by multiple new users with

different computers and setups, small incompatibilities might

occur. We've found two small bugs (not affecting performance at

default settings, though) and they have now been corrected.

As I already promised you, I'm making every effort to provide the

best support and lifetime updates and upgrades.

Therefore, I'm gladly sending you the fixed version of the Panther.

To your convenience, there are two options to update your Panther:

Option 1: Replace the attached file, BlackPanther_v1.01.$.ex4 with

the file you have in your MetaTrader's experts folder: C:\Program

Files\MetaTrader folder*\experts

* Metatrader folder name depends on the brokers you're using.

Option 2: This option is mainly for those who wish to use the quick

install package instead of manually copying the updated file:

Download the version of Black Panther in the Panther's download

page.

No need to un-install the current Black Panther installation, just

run the new package, and be sure to apply to your charts the new

version: BlackPanther_v1.01.

I'd also like to mention that I'm always in a quest to perfect and

improve my strategies, and even these days I have a major

improvement for one of the Panther's algorithms, that's in advanced

live testing phase. Once I'm happy with the results, I will send

you the upgrade version, complimentary of course.

So, stay tuned for more surprises soon!

Regards,

Henry

Thanks so much for your explaination about using VPS. I would like to leave a kudo, but I can't find the kudo link on this new forum version. I used to see the link but now I can't find it. BTW, what is this kudo thing about?

click the star for reputation to give thanks.

and no its not cracked yet (that we know of).

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

The results on Live Trading account are the same like Demo. So far the best EA I have seen in the last few months... I hope only that the results will be stable and the seller really continue to improve the EA with adapted algorithm in new version to catch the change of the market...

Because the standard settings are profitable but a little bit risky. If the EA will have a strike of loosing trades, this will kill the account....

Thanks,

megainvest

Edited by megainvest