Bl@ck P@nth3r

Re: [REQ]Bl@ck P@nth3r

Would you be kind enough to list the DLL name that you think was downloaded from 4sh@red as you mentioned

Well I wish I could. But when I told WinPatrol to NOT install it got deleted. Norman asked the same..

I went to 4shared and re-did the download on the test machine I was using but the malware didnt come this time. Thats been my experience from time to time with these download sites. Its usually not the site itself that has the infection but one of the banner ads that is always rotating.

Even this site here has had the ocassional malware getting sent to machines. There are several threads here of people having pop-ups of malware being detected. Its one of the main problems of adding advertising/banners to ANY site. You never know where stuff is coming from.

Get yourself WallWatcher and hook it up to your internet firewall and watch all the different places you actually go to when you go someplace like this.. If you really want to have fun go visit cnn.com. You will amazed at all the different things that actually become that pretty web page you are reading.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no education for this EA? For me it's very disappointing that I have bought the original EA but I can't use it, because this EA don't run on VPS because of code guardian. I have wrote to the support many times but they don't give any answer. If the support don't help me, I wll ask for a refund. My problem is, I can't run the EA on my computer 24H a day, so I need the VPS solution. Somebody can give me any suggestion how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

megainvest

for the VPS i fund the solution, and now my EA works very well

1. If your MetaTrader is open, close it.

2. Go the folder where MetaTrader is installed, for example:

C:\Program Files\BeamFX MetaTrader

C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4

etc.

(important: if you have several MetaTraders on this computer, make sure you're addressing the correct one).

3. In the MetaTrader folder, find the file "terminal.exe", right-click it and choose Properties.

4. Click the Compatibility tab, and tick the box: "Allow non-administrators to run this program".

5. Re-install the Black Panther.

6. Open MetaTrader and you should be prompted for your license code and also see the BlackPanther EA in the Navigator pane, inside the Expert Advisors section. \m/

kudos welcome ^:)^

Still no education for this EA? For me it's very disappointing that I have bought the original EA but I can't use it, because this EA don't run on VPS because of code guardian. I have wrote to the support many times but they don't give any answer. If the support don't help me, I wll ask for a refund. My problem is, I can't run the EA on my computer 24H a day, so I need the VPS solution. Somebody can give me any suggestion how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

megainvest

I am not sure what the problem is that yoou are having. I have also bought this ea and have it up and running on a demo account on my VPS. Did you set it up while logged in as the Administrator on your VPS?

Somethign is definately wrong with this "forex code guard" that is used with this EA

I live in Australia (GMT +9) so this morning I tried to install EA and enter license again (for about the 10th time) instead of the usual "having trouble connecting to license server" this time I got a message along the lines of "your PC clock is to different to world clock, please adjust and try again"

Ridiculous, I think it will be faster to wait for the cracked version then try and do the right thing and pay for this to then wait for support to fix the fact that what I am paying for doesnt work to start with!!

Really Harsh124? dont like it?

Did you find different results compared to website, have you forward tested yet? can you send us statement of this to see how it is performing? maybe we need to give it at least a week to see?

I'm just pissed I paid for this and cant use it!!

Really Harsh124? dont like it?

Did you find different results compared to website, have you forward tested yet? can you send us statement of this to see how it is performing? maybe we need to give it at least a week to see?

I'm just pissed I paid for this and cant use it!!

Trust me mate, the backtests don't match one bit. This is a complete bogus product, I didn't even care to test it after seeing sucha poor backtest. I am really busy in my personal life so I don't have the time to set up demo's on my VPS and eating up my bandwith on my Live Accounts. Seriously, Claim a Refund. I got mine and Uninstalled that effing forex key guard, it didn't allow my MT4 to open only. If I get enough time I am gonna sue those b******s for infilirating my trading activites ! >:)

Harsh124 :-bd

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

Trust me mate, the backtests don't match one bit. This is a complete bogus product, I didn't even care to test it after seeing sucha poor backtest. I am really busy in my personal life so I don't have the time to set up demo's on my VPS and eating up my bandwith on my Live Accounts. Seriously, Claim a Refund. I got mine and Uninstalled that effing forex key guard, it didn't allow my MT4 to open only. If I get enough time I am gonna sue those b******s for infilirating my trading activites ! >:)

if you have a problem with your computer or your VPS and the EA doesn't work you have two solutions

FIX 1:

1. If your MetaTrader is open, close it.

2. Go the folder where MetaTrader is installed, for example:

C:\Program Files\BeamFX MetaTrader

C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4

etc.

(important: if you have several MetaTraders on this computer, make sure you're addressing the correct one).

3. In the MetaTrader folder, find the file "terminal.exe", right-click it and choose Properties.

4. Click the Compatibility tab, and tick the box: "Allow non-administrators to run this program".

6. Open MetaTrader and you should be prompted for your license code and also see the BlackPanther EA in the Navigator pane, inside the Expert Advisors section.

Only if FIX 1 wasn't successful, please move to FIX 2.

FIX 2:

Only in case FIX 1 did not solve the issue, please do the following:

1. Go to the folder: C:\Program Files\ForexCodeGuard

2. Double-click the file CheckForexCodeGuard.exe

3. Have you received a message other than: "ForexCodeGuard has been successfully installed"? If an error message appears, let us know.

4. If you're using a VPS, restart Windows there. If you're trying to install on your home PC or laptop, restart it.

6. Open MetaTrader and you should be prompted for your license code and also see the BlackPanther EA in the Navigator pane, inside the Expert Advisors section. If not, please contact us and detail the message you received in step 3.

kudos welcome

Still cant license to work, finally heard back from them and they gave me the 2 fixes as posted above to try but still no good

It must be the fact I am running Windows 7 32bit

So annoying, paid for this 2 days ago and still cant use, and they take so long between e-mails

Even I am running on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit. Anyways I am not interested in this Over Hyped Nonsense Bot.

And the Forward test seems to short to believe it. As of this moment , the account has only gained some 10 %.

And I actually don't find this bot amazing for many factors. You see the backtest, thought it goes up, look at the disturbances and it has'nt always went up .. It has gone down a lot at points to, and by the slip of fate if you start there, you'll be hit and there is no guarantee this strategy is gonna work! Two Years backtest with 10k initial dep. And profit 20k. This is what you call Profit ? Frankly. Not Interested. And if you cook up the risk, you cook up the drawdown too.

Frankly, I am not much interested in this bot, but if someone could actually find me something which is exceptional in this , I might re-buy it. Money doesn't matter when the product is good.

Just my $ 0.02

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd