FOREX MUTLTIVERS

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

mcreek, you should PM stormin_normin, hitescape, halcyonn, birt, dinj, or rio and send them your copy of v3, confidentially of course, so that they can educate it for you and post it for all of us to use. It won't effect your license. Im sure I speak for everyone in saying we would all appreciate you doing that. :)

I bought v3 yesterday. And apply it to EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF and USDCAD each 1lot.

I got $300 and will buy second license.

very gooooooooooooood!!

That is a tired argument, with all due respect, Pheniox. I understand your jaded by these robots, and it is true that the Shocker/Megadroid/EAKAIN/Multivers variations have come, to varying degree, from the DragonPips product... BUT: they are all significant improvements. At least Multivers is. DragonPips is an old and out-dated product that would not produce the same results as Multivers. I use multivers successfully, and many forward and backtests posted around show different performance results from DragonPips vs. Multivers (and far superior for the latter).

Just another copy of DragonPIps which is available on thsi forum

That is a tired argument, with all due respect, Pheniox. I understand your jaded by these robots, and it is true that the Shocker/Megadroid/EAKAIN/Multivers variations have come, to varying degree, from the DragonPips product... BUT: they are all significant improvements. At least Multivers is. DragonPips is an old and out-dated product that would not produce the same results as Multivers. I use multivers successfully, and many forward and backtests posted around show different performance results from DragonPips vs. Multivers (and far superior for the latter).

I have all current copies, originals of Multivers here. There is very little difference in the coding and has all the same errors and coding as Dragon Pips as well. As to Dragonpips it was re optimized and on MyFxBook, which is currently down or I would post the links Dragon pips is one of the top stragities there over 1m gain.

I have no issues with Multiveres but they could have at least eliminated teh errors that were already addressed in the DragonPips forum.

Also I am running live Dragonpips ultimate default setting as found in the fourm here and have no losses for the past week when I started live with it.

I am also running demo accounts on DP on Twal no losses all week- MIG no loss - MTB no losses - Instatrader - no losses -FXDD one loss but still in profit - FXCH no losses - Actitrades on loss - negitive gains.

Currencies USDCHF - EURCHF - EURGBP - EURUSD 15m

I am not putitng down Multivers but leaving in all the errors that were reported quite extensively in the thread related to DP tell me that I will most likly find that Multiveres has simply optimized the settings something that any member can do and save a few dollars.

Just my two cents worth .