FAP Turbo v50

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forex-tester.com

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys.. On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50( http://forex-tester.com/forwardtests/fapturbo/statement.htm ) I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Mark.

I have a question, I want to know if this forum has any programmer can add in this expert advisor the function of martingale. I use FAP TURBO and have good results and if we added the option to double the value of the lot if the trade does not achieve the desired profit, for example 5 pips of take profit, and do not reach the take profit would open another order with doubled lot , the expert advisor folded in order to plot 40 or 50 pips away from the initial order, would be a great scalping expert advisor with martingale, wait a brief contact.

Here are my backtest results using Dukascopy tick data and real Ask prices (variable spread).

Commission = 3 USD per round turn lot.

All parameter values are default except:

Scalper_UseMM=0

Scalper_UseAutoGMToffset=0

Scalper_ManualGMToffset=0

Scalper_StealthMode=0

Scalper_MaxSpread=3

WriteLog=0

PrintLogOnChart=0

Date range = 2007-04-02 to 2008-03-21:

http://stashbox.org/881204/FAPTurbo5%20RealAsk_Data%3DDukascopy%20ticks_Symbol%3DEURCHF_Commission%3D3USD_Scalper_UseMM%3D0_Scalper_UseAutoGMToffset%3D0_Scalper_ManualGMToffset%3D0_Scalper_StealthMode%3D0_Scalper_MaxSpread%3D3_2007-04-02to2008-03-21_ScreenCap.gif

Date range = 2008-03-25 to 2010-04-30:

http://stashbox.org/881206/FAPTurbo5%20RealAsk_Data%3DDukascopy%20ticks_Symbol%3DEURCHF_Commission%3D3USD_Scalper_UseMM%3D0_Scalper_UseAutoGMToffset%3D0_Scalper_ManualGMToffset%3D0_Scalper_StealthMode%3D0_Scalper_MaxSpread%3D3_2008-03-25to2010-04-30_ScreenCap.gif

Edited by hyperdimension

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys.. On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50( http://forex-tester.com/forwardtests/fapturbo/statement.htm ) I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Mark.

Hi Mark/forex-tester.com,

Have you modified this version at all or are the results based on the default EA/logic (and perhaps optimized)...?

Cheers!

San

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
I tried some backtest with v50 but I can't backtest longterm strategy only scalper strategy.

I got no trades and in the journal tab I got many string notification but nothing else.I'm tryng with defaul settings and scalper strategy to false.

Hi, I do have the same issue. Anyone can help?

http://www.kevinyeck.worldventures.biz/

EURGBP parameters value

UseScalperStrategy true

Scalper_UseMM true

Scalper_LotRiskReductor 10

Scalper_UseAutoGMTOffset true

Scalper_StartWorkTimeHour 20

Scalper_StartSessionMinute 30

Scalper_EndWorkTimeHour 23

Scalper_EndSessionMinute 30

Scalper_EURGBP_TakeProfit 6 (5 if spreads are above 2.5)

Scalper_EURGBP_StopLoss 35

Scalper_OneTrade 0

Scalper_OneOpenTrade false

Scalper_MaxSpread 3 for commission based broker with 1 pip commission (4 for non commission broker)

Scalper_UseCustomLevels true

Risk Management

The LotRiskReductor value is the primary source for risk control with these settings. This value will control your position size and essentially the risk you are taking per trade.

Low Risk: LotRiskReductor = 10 (about 4% risk per trade)

Medium Risk: LotRiskReductor = 15 (about 6% risk per trade)

High Risk: LotRiskReductor = 20 (about 10% risk per trade)

The actual risk per trade based on the LotRiskReductor value varies slightly as the currency values fluctuate. If you want to know the exact risk per trade for a given LotRiskReductor value on a given day please see the sections titled Understanding the LotRiskReductor and Scalper Auto Money Management

I just did some recent times backtests of the new settings and I gotta say the performance is better.

BUT, not better enough. Fapturbo has been struggling for quite a while and the bigger problem lies on the entry points, not the exit ones.