Minachi Trading 99.9% accuracy

Re: Minachi Trading 99.9% accuracy

@keviboy : The system needs a lot of patience as the author said.....wait till price reaches upper resistance level, no monday or friday trading no CAD red news..but I am testing the system ..I believe TUESDAY was profitable for the system. Yesterday price did not reach upper limit and today was CAD red news..

@simoniex : Hi Bro,

Pls could you explain the NEW WIDE RANGE concept.. is it that price moves a lot during the months of JAN MARCH JUNE SEPTEMBER which is why its not safe to trade?.....In the manual, the author said if NWR is not formed one month it will be formed the next month....how do we know NWR is formed in the month..is there any rule to identify NWR has occured in a specific month...did it occur this past january?

SORRY for a lot of questions though :)

aware of Monday and Friday , there are no trading day , Monday and Friday can occur no retracement.

the wide range already occure in January or FEB, look at the EURUSD. from 1.5 to 1.34

a lot of patience needed, i treat it as extra trading profits. so you won't get bored to wait while you trade your own system

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Simoniex. The system looks very attractive with such a high risk to reward ratio. Could you or any other experienced Minachi traders answer the following questions?

1. Since there is New Wide Range in specified months. If there is no new range formed during those months, the formation will defer to the beginning of the next month. How could we define if the range has successfully formed in the designated months?

2. From your experience, how far could the price possibly go if it has unfortunately move outside the stated range? 20 pips more from Hi and 30 pips fewer from the Low? Knowing this could help us better determine the leverage and size of each stake.

3. Using GMT+8, which is the Malaysia time zone, as our default time zone, when would the report from CIBC issued day? How would the daily report correspond to the trading hours? For example, the report issued on 23 March referred to hours between 23 March 2:00pm GMT+8 and 24 March 5:00pm GMT+8.

Thanks in advance ^:)^

Thank you Simoniex. The system looks very attractive with such a high risk to reward ratio. Could you or any other experienced Minachi traders answer the following questions?

1. Since there is New Wide Range in specified months. If there is no new range formed during those months, the formation will defer to the beginning of the next month. How could we define if the range has successfully formed in the designated months?

No Monday and Friday to avoid new range. the range will never go up or down to that price in few months.

2. From your experience, how far could the price possibly go if it has unfortunately move outside the stated range? 20 pips more from Hi and 30 pips fewer from the Low? Knowing this could help us better determine the leverage and size of each stake.

only sell for USDCAD with high range. you can build your own martingale.

with distance 20 pips each trade maybe 0.1 0.2 0.2 0.4 0.4 0.8 0.8 based on 5000 usd instead of using high risk.

some trader use 10 pis distance. 1:500 leverage or above is great.

3. Using GMT+8, which is the Malaysia time zone, as our default time zone, when would the report from CIBC issued day? How would the daily report correspond to the trading hours? For example, the report issued on 23 March referred to hours between 23 March 2:00pm GMT+8 and 24 March 5:00pm GMT+8.

GMT +8 from 8pm to 5am only ,after 5am will be different story.

always scalp it and take the overall profit 20% of the "trades" , do not anticipate it will go down that high price.

that fundamental is released from canada bank CIBC which is much accuracy that the price won't go that far during that time, but no trading after CAD red news and no trading on Monday and Tuesday, will be fine. that Monday and Tuesday is based on GM +8 , please do not use USA time monday and friday. lol

they are some pro trader , trading over 100k with this strategy.. LOL very impressive

they use small size to build up large profits. with good money management. and also analysis with other indicators to see of when UCAD will go down so then you will be ready to close profit soon

they are some pro trader , trading over 100k with this strategy.. LOL very impressive

they use small size to build up large profits. with good money management. and also analysis with other indicators to see of when UCAD will go down so then you will be ready to close profit soon

do you have the EA to open the martingle to avoid if fall asleep to wait the price open else the time i still working, and do you have any ideas or tools to analyse it? Thanks for your great contribution! :)

Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your detail explanation. Maybe I am too dumb to understand the system, LOL. I marked my questions and comments in red as following:

No Monday and Friday to avoid new range. the range will never go up or down to that price in few months.

For instance, now it is March, we should not have traded in this month as it would form New Wide Range, despite today is the trade-able Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?

only sell for USDCAD with high range. you can build your own martingale.

with distance 20 pips each trade maybe 0.1 0.2 0.2 0.4 0.4 0.8 0.8 based on 5000 usd instead of using high risk.

some trader use 10 pis distance. 1:500 leverage or above is great.

1:500 averaging down and martingale sound very risky for me. I still have to figure out the accuracy of the system so as to increase the bet.

GMT +8 from 8pm to 5am only ,after 5am will be different story.

always scalp it and take the overall profit 20% of the "trades" , do not anticipate it will go down that high price.

that fundamental is released from canada bank CIBC which is much accuracy that the price won't go that far during that time, but no trading after CAD red news and no trading on Monday and Tuesday, will be fine. that Monday and Tuesday is based on GM +8 , please do not use USA time monday and friday. lol

Shouldn't Monday and Friday only? About the report validity hours, it is hard to determine then. Let me fresh the report frequently to see when CIBC will update the report.

Simoniex, you must be one of the them =D>

• 1 month later...

Hi simoniex, thanks for great share.

May I ask 2 questions?

(1) I understand the concept of no trading for the months of JAN, MARCH,JUNE and SEPTEMBER. But I am still confused about the month immediately after each of these months. What exactly do we look at to confirm a NWR did happen in the previous month? Because you mentioned, if no NWR in JAN, MARCH,JUNE and SEPTEMBER, then wait for NWR in next month, before trading again. I guess I am still confused about the term "New Wide Range"

(2) For yesterday Wednesday 19 May, was there a no trade day, because the price did not rise high enough or close enough to the upper range from CIBC?

Edited by joeytrader

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Dear member,

I would like to contribute my first system in forex trading.

It has 99.9% accuracy with USDCAD with Canadian Bank Fundamental Resistance and Support.

But only trade "SELL" with USDCAD for the Canadian Bank Fundamental Resistance.

It's called Minachi, I think most of the Asian (Indonesian, Malaysia) knows about this system.

for those who has Version 2, you can share it here. I heard that version two is good too.

Link to Download

hxxp://[email protected]/file/223491768/fa2deb45/minachi.html

Regards,

Simoniex

bro, would you like to shared again this book... very thanks... or send via email [email protected]

can someone share english ver. pls!!!!

I used to have the English version, but unfortunately my backup hard-disk had crashed a few months back, and I had just reformated my computer's hard-drive also. So I no longer have the copy.

But I still remember roughly how to trade Minachi:

(1) Trading ONLY the pair USDCAD

(2) Trading ONLY on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

(3) NO trading January, March, June, September

(4) NO trading on CAD red news (high impact news) days (but red news for USD is still okay)

(5) Each valid trading day around the beginning of New York open, download the "Foreign Exchange Overnight Roundup" from CIBC

http://research.cibcwm.com/fex_public/download/fx_overnight_roundup.pdf

(6) Note down the expected HIGH of "Today's Expected Range" column for $/CAD

(7) When price reaches the expected high, start selling.

(8) Official rules also recommend Martingale if in drawdown, by every 10 pips or 20 pips. I believe our forum friend simoniex recommended in post #3, a progression of

maybe 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.2 0.4 0.4 0.8 0.8 1.6 1.6 and close overall positve profits.

(9) Get out when you have enough profit

The above is roughly how I remembered the system, I would also recommend reading all the previous posts, especially the ones by simoniex.

If simoniex, or anyone still has the rules for Minachi Trading, please correct my rules above, or better yet, share the English version rules.

I used to have the English version, but unfortunately my backup hard-disk had crashed a few months back, and I had just reformated my computer's hard-drive also. So I no longer have the copy.

But I still remember roughly how to trade Minachi:

(1) Trading ONLY the pair USDCAD

(2) Trading ONLY on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

(3) NO trading January, March, June, September

(4) NO trading on CAD red news (high impact news) days (but red news for USD is still okay)

(5) Each valid trading day around the beginning of New York open, download the "Foreign Exchange Overnight Roundup" from CIBC

http://research.cibcwm.com/fex_public/download/fx_overnight_roundup.pdf

(6) Note down the expected HIGH of "Today's Expected Range" column for $/CAD

(7) When price reaches the expected high, start selling.

(8) Official rules also recommend Martingale if in drawdown, by every 10 pips or 20 pips. I believe our forum friend simoniex recommended in post #3, a progression of

(9) Get out when you have enough profit

The above is roughly how I remembered the system, I would also recommend reading all the previous posts, especially the ones by simoniex.

If simoniex, or anyone still has the rules for Minachi Trading, please correct my rules above, or better yet, share the English version rules.

dukeaugustus : could you to share e-book minachi? thanks

dukeaugustus : could you to share e-book minachi? thanks

Sorry, I do not have the minachi ebook anymore.

Perhaps I was not very clear in my post.

I lost my copy when my back-up hard-drive crashed a few months ago. Many old files now gone.

But if you follow my post, and re-read previous posts from simoniex in this thread, I believe that covers 99+% of the minachi method already.

Alternatively, you can also try to see if you can copy from the Indonesian (?) copy, and use google translate?

Edited by dukeaugustus

do you have the indicator of minachi? thanks

The minachi as I understand it does not use any indicator.

If you like you can draw a horizontal line at the expected high price per the "Roundup" report from CIBC. But even drawing that line is not necessary, as long as you know what that price is given by the report. So, this is not an indicator based method. And no indicator needed.

Maybe you are thinking about the other system called Kenacci from the same author, which I think does use indicator. But I have no experience or information on that.

Edited by dukeaugustus