Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Currently running HiRider Strategies 2 & 3 separately using Fusion. (run on 2 charts each with only one strategy enabled). Limit to max trade of 1 for each strategy. All trades are placed at the same time and if you don't run the strategies separately you have no way to control which strategies use the available max trades. Going above one trade per strategy is pointless unless you reach max lots for your broker.

Re-optimized SL and TP of both strategies so they are more profitable.

Supervolcano still has neg GBYJPY trade. Pretty disappointed with it so far.

LMD only running on 3 pairs, and it has only put in one trade which hit SL.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

There are a lot of EA here that are good for swing trading, especially trade that will be on for about a day or two. Am looking for an EA that can do this and i kindly ask for your recommendations. Or if you know of any thread where i can find this information on this forum. Thanks. ^:)^

thnk you all the active folks in this forum that sharing views & goodies here..

Look's like FWC bots individually is not performing well, needless to talk abt Fusion or hybrid mode.. see below URL

http://www.4xproject.com/expert-advisors/ea-demo-tests/..

Not sure if a finetuned version is coming next ? higher than version 1.20 , anybody here can enlighten ?

hi Steveg,

if you see clearer in fusion-V 1.20 coding, Hi-Rider Strategy 1 had been disabled by default..

extern string ____HiRIDER_____________ = "---------------------------------------------";

extern double S4_EquityLimit = 500.0;

extern int S4_MaxTrades = 10;

extern bool S4_Enable_Strategy_1 = FALSE; <--*** Disable by default

extern double S4_s1_Lots = 0.01;

extern int S4_s1_Slippage = 1;

extern double S4_s1_StopLoss = 100.0;

extern double S4_s1_TakeProfit = 7.0;

extern bool S4_Enable_Strategy_2 = TRUE;

extern double S4_s2_StopLoss = 210.0;

extern double S4_s2_TakeProfit = 12.0;

extern bool S4_Enable_Strategy_3 = TRUE;

extern double S4_s3_StopLoss = 210.0;

extern double S4_s3_TakeProfit = 12.0;

extern bool S4_Enable_Strategy_4 = TRUE;

extern double S4_s4_StopLoss = 210.0;

extern double S4_s4_TakeProfit = 12.0;

extern bool S4_Enable_Strategy_5 = TRUE;

extern double S4_s5_StopLoss = 210.0;

extern double S4_s5_TakeProfit = 10.0;

extern double S4_MaxSpread = 3.1;

extern int S4_Slippage = 4;

extern int S4_MagicNumber = 20100104;

extern string S4_ExpertComment = "[HiRIDER] 5xC EA";

Just thought I would post a quick word or warning to anyone trying to get a refund on the FRWC EA's, these guys seem to fight the refund request, and I think they are stalling so that your 60 day money back guarantee would have expired.

They require you to provide them with a 30 day trading statement either on a live or demo account, but what they refuse to answer is why? how does it benefit them?

I wouldn't mind betting, that after 30 days from when the FRWC EA's went on sale the communication with the support team will start to disappear probably much like the company.

If anyone can explain to me why they need to see these statements, I will with draw my previous statements

Currently running HiRider Strategies 2 & 3 separately using Fusion. (run on 2 charts each with only one strategy enabled). Limit to max trade of 1 for each strategy. All trades are placed at the same time and if you don't run the strategies separately you have no way to control which strategies use the available max trades. Going above one trade per strategy is pointless unless you reach max lots for your broker.

Re-optimized SL and TP of both strategies so they are more profitable.

Supervolcano still has neg GBYJPY trade. Pretty disappointed with it so far.

LMD only running on 3 pairs, and it has only put in one trade which hit SL.

hi, curious with which sl/tp you came up with. care2share ??

i thought also about encapsuling the standalone hirider with some code (use of the multi purpose trade manager from steve hopwood)

or some other EA, which would clear/change the sl/tp of the placed orders, because after placed the Ea never change them

and use sl (breakeven + 8 when 12 in profit or something like that and further trail at x pips).

But not had the time to do/test this.

Have been testing Fusion 1.2 for a few weeks now. Tried it on the Demo with GoMarkets and Dukascopy for the first week it went great on both accounts. GoMarkets made $4000 on a $25k account at just 0.2 lots and Dukascopy did well.

Except the next week it lost all that it made then the week after lost even more and went backwards. I was running a Dukascopy 100k demo on 5 lots and ended up being something like $50k drawn down.

I did try it for a day on a live account on just 0.08 lots and it opened 10 identical trades on the EU for a long, which shot down straight away and kept going for 200 pips which later returned but I had to close off half of them as the account couldn't support that larger draw down.

Overall I think it has potential but currently is was too unreliable to use. Might do good one day and hopeless the next day.

If it were possible to run extensive back tests and modify this EA it could be alright. I have a few scalpers that work ok, but was really looking for another EA that does a few different strategies.

Has anyone out there has success with Fusion?

Muruku: Thank you. I'm afraid this is over my head. I am not running Fusion 1.2 per se. Can strategy 1 be disabled in the original Hi-Rider Ea. I probably need a decompiled version. Perhaps there is one on the BB. I'll have to look. :)

I too would be interested to know how to disable strategies in the original Hirider???? :-/ :-/ :-/

............................ I have a few scalpers that work ok, but was really looking for another EA that does a few different strategies..............................

Hi davoidd... please share your scalper ea with me ^:)^

I love scalping.... only not yet found a reliable ea to do it for me :)

Thanks davoidd :shand:

at forex tester site i found a link to a doc regarding future of hirider

hxxp://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/members/ealab/FRWC_Settings-201003.pdf

what they write about super vulcano, feels just as a bunch of crap. that you have to reevaluate the settings every couple of months.

but you know only the past (see yeah you would get a nice backtest); but still thats not worth anything for the future.

hirider advanced prob gets extra filters to filter out some possible losses.

further i think that although integration all in one EA sounds ok; you are better of having multiple instances with every one setting true just 1 strategy

did some first quick backtests on the hirider strat 1 & 2 ; seems that the tp=12 sl=210 can be optimized.

but my tickdata is not of the best quality

Have been testing Fusion 1.2 for a few weeks now. Tried it on the Demo with GoMarkets and Dukascopy for the first week it went great on both accounts. GoMarkets made $4000 on a $25k account at just 0.2 lots and Dukascopy did well.

Except the next week it lost all that it made then the week after lost even more and went backwards. I was running a Dukascopy 100k demo on 5 lots and ended up being something like $50k drawn down.

I did try it for a day on a live account on just 0.08 lots and it opened 10 identical trades on the EU for a long, which shot down straight away and kept going for 200 pips which later returned but I had to close off half of them as the account couldn't support that larger draw down.

Overall I think it has potential but currently is was too unreliable to use. Might do good one day and hopeless the next day.

If it were possible to run extensive back tests and modify this EA it could be alright. I have a few scalpers that work ok, but was really looking for another EA that does a few different strategies.

Has anyone out there has success with Fusion?

i am looking into it, but will setup different instances for diff strategies.

set max no of trades for hirider to 1 (instead of default 10)

so when i have a lotsize of 0.01 per 1000$, i risk 2.1% of my account (sl=210)

and the reward can then only be 0.12% (tp=12)

you will need then a win % > 95% , for a minimal result

in my case 2 much risk for such a reward

but looking to if the tp/sl can be optimized