Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Dont be too harsh on hirider. Remember that there was a rate hike from the FED on thursday so yes it had a big loss (in closed it before it reaches it's maximum loss for obvious technical reasons)

EA have no idea about rate hike or news or stuff like that. You should allways be prepared to close manualy trade if you KNOW that it will be a big time loser.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi alvinl,

can you post your set file and statement here for us to compare ? this is pretty serious and I think some people would like more clarification before going live on this EAs.

Thanks for the warning, I will say it here to share my experience with hirider bot. I am running this bot for 2 days (started on Thursday). I only put maxtrades to 2, and at first, it is winning with the initial 0.01 strategy, but then soon afterwards, the bot captured wrong signals and sadly to say that my real account was blown up. More than $2000 in there, all gone in 2 trades. Before the big loss, I have to admit that I am really impressed because it wins a lot and my equity is growing very nicely. I have only myself to blame this time around. I am done with this bot and I am very disappointed in the whole of the world cup thing. Is such nonsense.Anyway I am happy because I learned my lesson here, it's time to move on.

One thing you guys have to remember is everybody is not going to get the same results. People get different results depending on the brokerage firm you are clearing thru. Test your EAs and Walk them forward, get use to how they trade with the demo you are clearing thru . Dont judge by what some else says. I have had all winning trades with Fusion so far. The firm i clear thru I am very satisfied so far with Fusion and the other EAs that I'm testing. My portfolio is NUKE,FUSION,ILLUMINATION(JPY) , FOREX MILLIONAIRE(EURCHF). You have to be patience in this game , this is a marathon not a sprint. I have worked with one of the biggest trade desk in Chicago and the one who makes the money are the ones who are patience. You are not going to win every trade. If you guys have a fast computer run test and try different optimization setups. One thing I learned is these EAs will not make you rich, this forum is full of EAs where you can make money but ALL EAs REQUIRE SOME TYPE OF HUMAN INTERVENTION.......You will make more money doing MANUAL trades than EAs. STOP COMPLANING AND MAKE MONEY 8-) !

ITS NOT THE HORSE THAT RUNS THE FASTEST , ITS THE HORSE THAT RUNS THE LONGEST ;)

Thanks again Birt , you are priceless ^:)^

Harsh124,

DLL and EXE disassembly can be somewhat of a black art and needs lots of practice, patience and skill. You can find a whole bunch of info here:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=45426#p45426

But, as Birt implied, it ain't going to be easy. However, if you already know ASM, you're half way there.

With respect to this particular system, here is the analogy I will use: It doesn't really take much effort for the script kiddies at FRWC to take an old banger of a car, wrap it up with an encrypted coat of paint and lock the hood before advertising it for sale. The car might look good and even run for a while.

But, its going to take a skilled engineer to find and remove the encryption and pick the lock before being able to examine the engine.

Given the fact that the car here is having major driving problems already, is it really worth the effort to look at the engine?

Kata,

I mentioned PASCAL because it is so easy to learn and is still available. However, I wouldn't advocate going back to typing FORTRAN programs on Hollerith cards. Those were the days...

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

HI Guys

I dont know why these guys included strass system into fusion

look at the results in undividual sysy

http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/results.php?id=27&name=Straasha-System

it is clear cut martingale like many which can blow the accounts ,one more thing some thing fishy is happening ,i believe this Forex competition is some cheating

those winners are not real i believe

What does everyone think of this statement from the frwc FAQ?:

"Unfortunately, "cracking" is very difficult to prevent - especially with high value products like the FRWC's Royal Trader EAs. To overcome this issue, we added multiple monitoring routines within the highly protected strategy code to place random false trades, rendering these EAs totally unusable."

What does everyone think of this statement from the frwc FAQ?:

"Unfortunately, "cracking" is very difficult to prevent - especially with high value products like the FRWC's Royal Trader EAs. To overcome this issue, we added multiple monitoring routines within the highly protected strategy code to place random false trades, rendering these EAs totally unusable."

Woww.. that could be the reasons few of our friends here blew out their account :-?

As for me I traded Fusion for 2 days(all mode enabled) with all winners :D

Hi

I purchased the package and loaded it up onto GOMarkets demo $5000. I used .05 fixed and have gained $406 in 3 days, relative dd 1.36% and haven't closed down so I have $69 of open trades. It just sailed through the volatility spurt. Now LMD is dragging it down as its price action is mostly picking the wrong bet. It could be improved with a simple filter and a take partial profits attached to a lower time frame.

I agree with an earlier posting that we shouldn't be expecting an EA to perform for 10 years giving abnormal profits every year without us taking an interest in it. I feel if the EA can make good entry decisions most of the time we can manage the exits by adjusting the SL or TP and placing a cut out for max loss and or profit.

You guys are EA developers nightmares but the greed merchants have brought that upon themselves. I don't know what the future holds but lets see where we stand in 30 days. =D>

"...we added multiple monitoring routines ... to place random false trades, rendering these EAs totally unusable."

Probably the only true statement to come out of that site!

For such an action to be really true and effective they would have kept quiet about it and let everyone with a cracked version suffer.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Hi guys m wondering f anyone can share the exact setting as told in the website..

Remember, you will also get access to the EXACT settings used for FusionV 1.1a and each and every other robot in the FRWC's Royal Trader members' area.

You can share it here o PM me.. thank you.

Whats wrong with you guy's, why so negative ? :-??

356% in 19 days.

By my calculations that means if you fund your account with 1K and let this baby go, you will have over a MILLION BUCKS

in 6 months. :D

Why don't you believe this. :(

I'm going to buy this and retire a multi millionaire within a year, and then in about 2 years I might just buy the world. :-bd

or am I missing something ? :huh:

No maaan, we're not missing something, we're missing the big THING - this all one big LIE. I keep asking myself why would they put so much efforts to sell, why don't they fund an account and just use it? They're gonna be gazzillioners in just few months.

forexmacc.mt4live.com

well, i dont know how you managed to blow an account in 2 days, i am running a cracked version on one live and real version on another live, all profits till now, trades were exactly the same. they say use 0.01 lot for every $1000, did you do that?

im using 0.01 lots for every $2000 and max trades 5

made about 2% on friday alone. please share your setting that blew ur account

Thanks for the warning, I will say it here to share my experience with hirider bot. I am running this bot for 2 days (started on Thursday). I only put maxtrades to 2, and at first, it is winning with the initial 0.01 strategy, but then soon afterwards, the bot captured wrong signals and sadly to say that my real account was blown up. More than $2000 in there, all gone in 2 trades. Before the big loss, I have to admit that I am really impressed because it wins a lot and my equity is growing very nicely. I have only myself to blame this time around. I am done with this bot and I am very disappointed in the whole of the world cup thing. Is such nonsense.Anyway I am happy because I learned my lesson here, it's time to move on.

demo testing with buy version

here is my 3 demo test each one start with 3000$ account with buy version

http://mikefusionv.mt4live.com/ default setting with all ea enabled and all currency

http://mikehirider.mt4live.com/ max 5 order same signal started with 0.01 lot and changed for 0.05 after

i have made 5 trade in the statement, and i will not trade anymore to have good test.

http://mikelmdmulticurency.mt4live.com/

;)