Dave78

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time axes on DT

Hi All,

I am using metatrader4 to feed my DT6 software with data(just as instructed on this thread). The chart updates and works fine on DT6 but I can't get the time axes to appear on DT6, all that appears is Date and Price Axes. What can i do to make the time appear on DT6?

Thanks in advance for the your speedy reply.

desurvival1,

you must reduce the number of bars for displaying by pushing the “Minus” button at the right side, than you will get the requested information – see intraday chart of the DJI:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/ddji5106.gif/

Sixer

I push the Minus button until only a few bars can be seen on the screen, but still the time doesn't show, only the date is shown. Appreciate if you have any more suggestions for me to try. Thanks in advance.

Robert miner is a crock. He makes his money by selling market updates and flogging his software, he has sent out market crash warning to subscribers more times than I care to remember that were wrong. I took three years out and brought all his software, courses, and paid for his daily reports. What a waste of time and money, I would have made more money flipping a coin.

rasmiceo,

can you show a screenshot from your intraday data ? Which time frame you want to display ? The chart in post #53 is prepared with 5 min data.

Sixer

here's a screenshot of 15 min data after the Minus button pushed until only a few bars left on the screen. I have the prn files of M1, M15, H1, H4 but all don't show the time, they only show the date on DT. I open the prn files to check and the times are in the files. I also check the ASCII setup in DT to see whether the time format is correct, and the format is correct.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq260/freefkec/DT.jpg

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

hi sixer,

is there any way to modify this indicator to output fractional pips (5digit broker), all price data in my .prn files are all 4 digits only even if my txtinfo.inf cf setting is set to 5.

thanks

Edited by noyp

noyp,

5 digits is not possible, 4 only actually.

Sixer

ic, that's why my DT charts just adds 0 after the 4 digits with these settings.

anyhow hope somebody can decompile the code of this indicator so it can be modified.

thanks sixer as always

• 2 months later...