USDBot EA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: USDBot EA

Why would anyone run a bot like this on a live 6k account, without testing it first. If that did happen than it means a person can afford to lose 6k and its nothing special. Otherwise person would just have to be plain not wise to do such a thing.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

i know someone who purchased this bot, ran it correctly, he came home to find it opened 100 transactions in the wrong way wiping 6k form his live account

yes it has serious bugs...can wipe you account

oh dear. oh dear oh dear.

that's why its not the $100 price tag which is the scam with these robots. its the message that you can put your savings (or god help.. borrowings) on it and get wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

oh dear. oh dear oh dear.

that's why its not the $100 price tag which is the scam with these robots. its the message that you can put your savings (or god help.. borrowings) on it and get wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

Amen to that. We are very fortunate to have found II, as it lets us filter through scams in order to find good solid ea's worth paying for.

i know someone who purchased this bot, ran it correctly, he came home to find it opened 100 transactions in the wrong way wiping 6k form his live account

when I first loaded this on a forward test, it happen exactly with what you have mentioned..

it will continue to open new trade until your account ran out margin with 20 over open trades, then as expected with really tight drawdown your account will burst with lots of losses.

I suspect that the so called live account statement shown on their site is heavily edited removing the losses to make it look good. Try out a back test on those specific date and see what you get.

What was the correct settings ? So far I tried on TF 4 hours for EUR/USD and there's a few profitable trades. I keep Stoploss, TP and TS at false.

These are the settings I've managed to get that worked best for me on 4H EURUSD...and they are still not very impressive. :huh: I demoed with 10k for the past year.

Profit=$5519.00 Trades=17 profit factor=4.04 Drawdown=7.77%

StopLoss=30

Stoch.Kperiod=105

Stoch.Dperiod=3

Stoch.slowing=4

AccDigits=2

Lots=1

TakeProfit=100

Slippage=3

Magic=20091107

Stoch.method=0

Stoch.price_field=0

Stoch.SignalBar=1

Stoch.OverboughtLevel=80

Stoch.OversoldLevel=20

TrailingStart=1

TrailingSize=50

SN edit: there has been reports of this EA opening multiple positions in error, crashing accounts. be VERY careful if you plan to use it live.

thank you for sharing your settings. :-bd

I think it's a one to stay away.. :)>-

Not to mention how this EA trades now. First it has martingale without any level restriction (all tests even starting with 0.01 lot ended up in blownout account), second it does not have trailing stop (all trades even when in profit in a large portion can and will end up in loss), last the strategy is just too simple as it is based on price crossing a MA... And that's about it.

Finaly, this EA was first using ZigZag and just two version later it uses MA... Would you trust someone who changes his strategy that much in so less time ?

This is a scam EA.

USDBot is actually another EA that is available freely in Forex Factory. You can see the original discussion thread with regards to this EA at the following link.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=210023

If you paid for this EA, ask for a refund now from Clickbank.

I remember telling this to someone recently, that most of the "new" ea's being released are the repacked old ones, that were available for free at one point :))

This is a scam EA.

USDBot is actually another EA that is available freely in Forex Factory. You can see the original discussion thread with regards to this EA at the following link.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=210023

If you paid for this EA, ask for a refund now from Clickbank.

Not surprise...Some sellers are desperate....And thats why...

They must be getting desperate...they rejected my first refund request. I have NEVER had that happen with a ClickBank vendor before. Here is what they are saying:

This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm
that this ticket has been closed and your order has not been refunded. Below is
the most recent comment regarding this ticket.

VENDOR: CLOSED: 2010-02-06 04:13:32 AM
Hi There, Please do not be disheartened by the recent run of results. Our robot
is well tested and we are very confident about its ability to perform. Please
give it duration of time before you can judge the product and also kindly
suggest that our robot performs well with our settings and we highly recommend
the same. Thank you very much. Best regards, Support Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your refund request ticket has been closed, and your order has not been
refunded. If this is not the appropriate action, you may reopen this ticket and
enter a comment explaining the situation or you may escalate this ticket
directly to a ClickBank Customer Service Representative.

call click bank. tell them the guy is selling pirated software, which he is. if they still refuse to give a refund, say that you will contact your credit card company. after all, the usdbot website says that if you're not satisfied you get a refund. i've done that with clickbank. when they heard that i was going to contact my credit card company they issued a refund.

whitenoise,

I had a similar stall tactic. He is using an autoresponder to nake it appear that he really cares.

Just select "...or you may escalate this ticket directly to a ClickBank Customer Service Representative."

I received my refund 2 days later.

Clickbank bust be getting a lot of pressure from these slimebag vendors. It is too bad that they forget that the $$$ come from the customers.

whitenoise,

I had a similar stall tactic. He is using an autoresponder to nake it appear that he really cares.

Just select "...or you may escalate this ticket directly to a ClickBank Customer Service Representative."

I received my refund 2 days later.

Clickbank bust be getting a lot of pressure from these slimebag vendors. It is too bad that they forget that the $$$ come from the customers.

Same here, i always use directly clickbank and never had any problem whatesoever but for sure USDBOT seller should be reported (i did so, dont know if action will be taken vs him)

Also, note that the latest version of USDBOT change it's strategy because he knew he has been discovered

• 2 months later...
Guest rizalmoham

dear mr.kardel

salam kenal .

terima kasih udah posting USDbot code nya. dan sangat membantu rekan rekan trtader

Saya juga sudah mencoba Backtest dari IVYBOT ,profitnya menakjubkan tetapi sayang selalu Margin Call dan berakir minus. ini desebakan oleh multypl lot dan maxlots tidak berfungsi. jika maxlots berfungsi pasti margincall bisa diatasi.

Saya harap Mr. kardel bisa membantu saya dan rekan trader untuk share .MQ4 ivybot yang maxslotnya berfungsi.

UseAC=1

MAdif=1

MaxSpread=3

MinTime=120.00000000

drawdown1=20.00000000

drawdown2=40.00000000

drawdown3=60.00000000

MaxLots=2.50000000(tidak bekerja)

stop=10.00000000

profit=7.00000000

trailer=6.00000000

PipProfit=5.00000000