USDBot EA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (Req) USDBot

how much is it and are there any backtest statements for it.. i was not able to find the purchase page...

not open until 26th jan. couldnt find backtests. but we can do then once the robot is released + shared.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 3 weeks later...

Page updated with Real Money Statement, its interesting :o

http://www.usdbot.net/

Looks a bit strange for me - everywhere in the statements maximal and relative drawdown is zero. ;)

Would I found any single trade within the statement with negative profit, I would have solid opinion on those statements. I would say they have mixing results, as all we know, trades with negative result can not provide overall maximal and relative drawdown in report to be zero.

Anyways, this is what I read on the page 4 of document on this SYS:

http://www.usdbot.com/casestudynfaq.pdf

At the end of three days of trading, I had 18 winning trades and one losing trade. The winning trades yielded me a profit of about $536 and the losing trade was -$45, giving me a NET PROFIT of $491 in 3 days FLAT on a $2500 investment…I was just speechless…

Could that be that there were no any losing trade for 10 days in a row (as given in their real statements on the site)?

I have a strange feeling based on what I see on their site and read in their faq. Let's see what it will be in a real life.

10 days of trade cannot really tell much of its possible drawdown. But the result if not manipulated is really impressive.

- point to note is that all the stop loss is 40 pips

- it is taking multiple entries, trade size possibly base on equity calculation

Looking at the $1000 live acct, trading 2 days last week on 21/22 Jan (using an aggressive leverage) to make $1454 is amazing!! is it just luck?

hope to see some other statements to verify the claim.

notice their site have a live chat, so I post a question below:

Q: Can this EA be used with ECN based brokers?

Cindy: We will be adding ECN compatibility in the next few weeks, and will be releasing the updated version free of charge to all our customers.

for your info.

time and a couple of years of backtesting will tell.

this is a USDBOT test from outside their site: http://buriki-robo4.mt4live.com/

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician