Forex Cobra System

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: (Req) Forex Cobra System

I am trying to buy the system since a week but clickbank is showing (your order is not approved)this thing happened to me 10 times.

if i would have bought it i would have shared till now.

Is this problem with me or with someone else also?

Have you requested many refunds from Clickbank before? I heard they are cracking down on people who habitually request refunds.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Forex Cobra System

Hello,

I downloaded the system a while ago.

I read through the bonus section, and saw that the author promised to give out 2 special bonuses:

1. an EA that will trade according to the manual trading system

2. An automatic alert that will signal when all rules are met.

But he said he would only give them out at the end of 60 day money-refund, and the buyer will not ask for refund.

So, I wonder if you can share these 2 bonuses in case you bought it, and confirmed with author that you will not ask for a refund?

Kudos to you for sharing.

Han

This system looks interesting, however, it looks like you would have to spend a lot of time watching the computer screen to catch a trade. It would be much improved it if we could get a copy of the expert advisor and signal alerts.

Someone must have it. Please.

Thanks.

I have grabbed the Trading Video from the Manual - here is it please:

It is a .mp4 file - if you cannot play this - you can easy show this with FLV Player :

I hope, anyone can share in future the 2 special bonuses:

1. an EA that will trade according to the manual trading system

2. An automatic alert that will signal when all rules are met.

the candle has to be red again inorder to enter a short, also if its red and its a spinning top like that better not enter as per the manual. The stoploss is set at the furthest dotted line. This system doesnot totally filter fake signal so at times gotta watch out and learn to use support and resistance too..

hello vasude,

is this trade correct?

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/crushbeat/SellAU.png

how do u set your SL?

please enlight me.

thanks

oh,i know its hit your stop loss,acc to rules stoploss is ok ,with my broker mt4 platform the entry pattern has not emerged.but i shocked it shows the entry pattern emerged.i usually place my stop loss is 100 pips,this system is work well in gbp/usd,yen,chf,cad. and other cross also.i shocked the entry is there..

Vasude,

Are you following the instructions exactly as in the manual? It seems to be a good system, although I did hit two stops last night on the EURJYP and the USDJYP on my first two trades. I set the s/l at the top of the blue band (about 36 pips I think) and set profit for 36 pips as I could not stay up and watch the trades. That's the way it goes sometimes...

that make me a little :-$

please check it out at your broker

the trade at the webside:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=dqtekmymzlw

and that my broker show:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=zyzibmynzjl

may I have some wrong , but my chart show after entry the trade it will go first time out of the blue zone , mean SL ~ -50 pips and after 300 pips again out of the blue zone SL , but the website claims 546 pips, hmm , thats advertising ? X-(

cheers

• 2 weeks later...