Forex Cobra System

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Cobra System

To get the EA and alerts you should request a refund stating

that you have not been given what you were promised.

ClickBank will then notify the Seller and the Seller will then

be forced to either provide the EA and alerts, or to refund you.

Usually they try everything to get you to not go ahead with

the refund as it affects their ratings. So this would be the

way to get the EA and alerts and then share it with us please :-)

Here you are:

http://www.pablovallini.com/files/Cobra System.rar

This has no any problem.

you'll find an excel file with several month back testing, so u can see how this system works.

Please, need someone who programs at least an alert sound when conditions are met.

Iguess Asteris was refining an EA.

Here you are:

This has no any problem.

you'll find an excel file with several month back testing, so u can see how this system works.

Please, need someone who programs at least an alert sound when conditions are met.

Iguess Asteris was refining an EA.

Yeah, an alert would be great. I think the Cobra System with your own discretion is the best way to proceed, that way, you can decide if you want to take the trade. Although I have not tried the EA.

Pablo, i saw it only now, thanks for sharing if is bug free it would REEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY appreciate.....

A question:

I saw that inside there is a tpl, understanding is it only the template..(thanks for sharing)

FOR ALL:

Someon have never watched out a cobra EA, a legit one?

I have one called Cobra EA, but it does no do anything, only errors to the THV indicators....

it could be amazing if someone could post the whole package of cobra....EA included...

Appreciate all

Elma, your questions are ok.

Here the answers:

EA is auto trade by itself but:

Cobra System has lot of losses in a consolidate stage. For Ex. past week, EURUSD has hard consolidate scenario with long candlesticks, those h/l prices will hit your SL for sure each time you open a trade with even correct condition.

keep in mind that you will have, already lot of losses in normal situation.

For that reason , EA must have a manual option false/true, i'd prefer to watch market before take an entry.

But if you dont have a sound alarm you have to look at charts 24hs for entries/exit.

I'd prefer to hear the alarm, while i sleep, take the trade or close, and keep on sleeping ; )

Erzanza, yes is just a template.

• 2 months later...

*I am bumping this thread.** So far, of all the systems I have tried (Lindencourt, Synergy, FAP Turbo, London Rush, LMT...) the ONLY two systems that can CONSISTENTLY work profitably for me have been the Two Percent Daily System (with minor modifications, see that thread) and this one, the Forex Cobra System.

I even compared the signals between this system and Lindencourt and this system performed far superior. If someone has (or is willing to make) any alert indicator or EA, that would really make this system so much better than it already is. As it is, it has an 85-90%+ win rate.

UPDATE: The original system is no longer available for sale. The site went down. Its only available here and on other sharing sites. This system is the real deal.

Edited by noziggity81
Typo

Hey Guys:

An alert indicator for the Forex Cobra System would do the following:

MT4 Audio/Visual Alert ... When:

SELL SETUP ALERT (Red Down Arrow) -- WHEN BOTH CONDITIONS ARE MET:

(1.) Candle closes below *BOTH* 12 EMA (Low Price) *AND* 72 SMA (Low Price)

(2.) ADX 14 (Close Price) is at or above 22.

BUY SETUP ALERT (Green Up Arrow) -- WHEN BOTH CONDITIONS ARE MET:

(1.) Candle closes above *BOTH* 12 EMA (High Price) *AND* 72 SMA (High Price)

(2.) ADX 14 (Close Price) is at or above 22.

Can anyone kindly code this?

Edited by noziggity81

Asteris

May i ask if you or any of our other experienced and knowledgeable members are busy with the coding of an alert indicator as proposed by noziggity81 ?

Have you perhaps got an updated (corrected) vesion of your EA that you can share pleeeeaaaase.

Hi guys

This system looks good from what I have seen over a few days testing. What would be really great for us that want to have the control over when to trade is an alert indicator when all conditions are met to trade but dont have to baby sit the computer. It would be great if one our the coders could take a loo as noziggity81 suggested

Cheers

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Please tell me the time-frame that you want to code an alert indicator as suggested by noziggity81

I will ask my friend to do it, and post indicator here later on next week.

My email is: [email protected]

Anybody has tested this manual trading system with good results, please share your experience and also all conditions to have high probability set ups, please send them to my email.

I promise to have such alert indicator, or even an EA for all of us to use next week.

Thanks and regards,

James

my 2 cents

Hi everybody,

Please tell me the time-frame that you want to code an alert indicator as suggested by noziggity81

I will ask my friend to do it, and post indicator here later on next week.

My email is: [email protected]

Anybody has tested this manual trading system with good results, please share your experience and also all conditions to have high probability set ups, please send them to my email.

I promise to have such alert indicator, or even an EA for all of us to use next week.

Thanks and regards,

James

Hi mates

first of all

congratulations for all your efforts

that's my first post on this Forum,and all u guys hera are making a nice job

I've visually backtested Cobra on EURJPY H1 with 2 different approaches:

1)No brain system = tp 30 sl 30 ,ignore ADR value

Period= 10th January 2010 > 11st June 2010

total=420 pips

2)Sticked to the rules

970 pips

that's my contribution to this thread

P.S.

About Indicator and EA.

The one really needed is the Indicator.

I do not trust in EAs

james: the time frame that the main system is designed for is 1 hour. It also works on 4 hour and daily, but it was originally designed for 1 hour. My success with it has been pretty good, better than most other systems. It was designed to be very protective of capital.

If you made the indicator and/or EA for 1 hour timeframe, that would be true to the system. It is important to note that the system works best when the confirmatory 14 ADX is used -- it keeps you out of many whipsaws. Thats why swissforex found 420 vs 970, for the most part, when not using ADX. Look back at my post to see how the moving averages are used in conjunction with ADX to create conditions for long and short entries.

I've tried the system manually in last few weeks and I think it's very profitable. Do we have EA for this?

I too have been testing this system and have found it profitable but what I have found lately is you need to take some profit at either 50% or 100% your SL as there have been alot of break evens. My opinion is that we need an alert indicator and maybe a management EA rather than a full blowen EA. This is so we can make the decision whether to take the trade. Becuase I cant code to save myself I have spent alot of time try to find a management EA that steps the SL ie 10 pips in profit moves SL 10 pips. I thought I had found one but after testing found it doesn't work well but I am contacting the aurthor to see if it can be fixed.