Forex Cobra System

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Cobra System

Indikators expert and template

sorry but this EA (it is not the real one I see from the name or?) is not ok, it wait for a cross of the 12 and 72 ma, but this is not the rules, the price must only below or above both .

so this EA will go to late in the trade.

may you can ask the autor of the EA.

see this pic from the guide, the moving average not cross, but the trade is confirm by the rules:

http://www.multiupload.com/9P0UIPSO6H

hope someone have the original EA, pleasre share, we will also buy the EA from the creator if we can test and the results are ok.

cheers

Indikators expert and template

sorry but this EA (it is not the real one I see from the name or?) is not ok, it wait for a cross of the 12 and 72 ma, but this is not the rules, the price must only below or above both .

so this EA will go to late in the trade.

may you can ask the autor of the EA.

see this pic from the guide, the moving average not cross, but the trade is confirm by the rules:

http://www.multiupload.com/9P0UIPSO6H

hope someone have the original EA, pleasre share, we will also buy the EA from the creator if we can test and the results are ok.

cheers

ok. thise templates included early signals.

my expert not work startegy. because i am using global variables.

http://www.haskayafx.com/cobraearly.rar

ok. thise templates included early signals.

my expert not work startegy. because i am using global variables.

http://www.haskayafx.com/cobraearly.rar

ok but this is still too late, see my pic for the last cable entry on 17. februar, there your entry will be 3 hours after the system rules, coz your EA still wait for the cross of the MA's

pic:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SIUKCXL

I think You have to check only is the price above or below the moving average , not cross the 72 and 12, the cross will many times to late.

but thanks for your help, may you can do it

cheers

I'm using 2MA Crossover as indicator for this cobra system.

If MA setting set exactly as cobra system then it will alert you when 2 MA crossed.

But i preferred to set 2nd MA to 36 or 48 SMA so that it can alert us before the actual 2 MA line cross over. This will let us prepare and monitor the trend 3 or 4 hrs before the actual of cobra signal.

Hope this help :-bd

~Money often costs too much~

I believe the crossover from MA's is not helpful, coz this system must trade 24/4 and I will not 3-4 hour in the night weakup and wait come a entry or not :-)

unfortunately I'm not a coder, but my understand is:

here has to code the value of the MA's and the price, and have to compare for a signal, like

for long:

price value at close candle has both, open and close > then value EMAH 12 and also open and close > then value EMAH 72

for short:

price value at close candle has both, open and close < then value EMAL 12 and also open and close < then value EMAL 72

Thats the basis , then have also to check the ADX

cheers

Hello,

Anybody who bought this system more than 60 days should have received the 2 Bonuses such as: Indicator alert and EA from the author.

Hope they can share these 2 bonuses here for us to forward-test them more easily.

Thanks

Regards,

Han

Many people forget about this, but it is a worthwhile approach to getting money back from a scammer. I have had to use it several times, but never for a forex product. If you have to use it, the credit card company will need a written statement about your point of view, and then give the vendor a chance to respond. If you take this approach, be sure to capture a screen shot of his web page promising to send the bonuses. That will help your case alot.

The pdf sent by the vendor clearly says it that after 60days you get the bonuses. So you need no other proof. You can still take a snapshot of the webpage as it was mentioned on the page about bonuses after you purchase and after the purchase it says wait 60days and after 60days nothing. So it will be a very strong case for you if you call your credit card company and have them dispute the charge. In that case, the onus is on the vendor to prove that they did the right thing.

Yes, it is a good system that works.

It would just be a lot easier if we had the either the EA or the Alert indicator he promised.

I don't think it was a Con, just cannot figure out why he is not answering his emails, unless he is on vacation or something happened to him.

Yes, it is a good system that works.

It would just be a lot easier if we had the either the EA or the Alert indicator he promised.

I don't think it was a Con, just cannot figure out why he is not answering his emails, unless he is on vacation or something happened to him.

so maybe someone willing to code that indicator which alerts to possible setups ???

No doubt cobra is a great system..but i think the entry is a little bit slow.

I've modified my own rule for entry and exit.

Added Stochastic indicator.

Look at my proposal entry..is much more earlier and profitable compare to cobra's suggested entry rule.

Also with my new rule the trade will be more frequent.

Entry Rule:

1. Prepare for entry when price bar crossed Blue MA. [High for buy, Low for sell]

2. ADX is above 22 & DMI + & - is crossing [ Blue cross red for buy, Red cross blue for sell]

3. Stochastic is over bought or over sold at 20 & 80 level. [Overbought for sell, oversold for buy]

I only demo this method for 1 week mostly in US session.

I have my demo account 50% gain with this method.

This is suitable for all major pair.

If anyone have any idea to further improve this system ... all comment are welcome... :-bd

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/lionmi/fx/Cobra1.jpg

~Money often costs too much~

I attach you an EA I wrote and test yesterday night...

By coincidence, it uses ALL the rules of FOREX COBRA system.

Personally I believe it can be better but the rules of FC system as they are do not win..

You can give me few Kudos against saying Thanks... ^:)^

http://www.4shared.com/file/232530217/709505b3/EMAplus.html