[REQ] ForexSprinter

Re: [REQ] Forex$printer

yup this one is certainly something worth taking a look at, even if it blows through the account at some point you are bound to at least double your account before that, im thinking of buying it, but i'll wait another week to decide...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Thankyou so much deadsoul!! you are a legend

thank you Iceman777 ...its just a small contribution and its nothing compare with what we have learned from the extraordinary men and women coz we have (barbara) i don't know if there is another women here :D

whos welling to share every thing that they have to help us in our war with this wonderful market...

so we will beat it ...am sure...

hello guys,

I got this error when trying in fxopen :

2009.12.04 02:30:15 ForexSprinter EURGBP,M1: OrderSend(EURGBP, OP_BUYLIMIT, 0.20, 0.9101, 30, 0.9072, 0.9121 ,"EA Order", 828636 ,0,Red)=-1

anyone knows wats wrong with this?

one more question:

can this ea work on REAL account?

thanks a lot.

Re: [REQ] ForexSprinter

has anyone had any success with this EA?

Ran it for the last 24 hours on a $1000 demo account 0.5 lots, too risky but same risk as whats on their web site, but I am more concerned with the amont of losses. Took the $1000 account down to $133

Using Gomarkets so spreads were averaging 2.5 for EURGBP and EURCHF so not sure if the live stats on their website have been manipulated somehow, just could not get the same results as them

Guest tonychan

I am running Jade Investments with 0.1 lots in 1 day.

Initial Capital : USD 5,000

lost about usd 400.

Anyone know what is presets same with ForexSprinter?

^:)^ ^:)^

The only pair that i could get any sucess with was AUD/NZD but cant back test it now becuase of the weekend spread. From mid 2007 til now was over 100000 profit with about 16% draw down not too bad. But eurchf & eurgbp were not any good as well as any other pair. It was the martingale one that I tested.

Iceman,

No luck here either, the losses outweigh the profits. One thing I notice with his platform is that it is 1 pip spread on both the EURCHF and EURGBP, so it could be another one of those ea's that work on some demo brokers but can't do so in real legitimate ones.

The only pair that i could get any sucess with was AUD/NZD but cant back test it now becuase of the weekend spread. From mid 2007 til now was over 100000 profit with about 16% draw down not too bad. But eurchf & eurgbp were not any good as well as any other pair. It was the martingale one that I tested.

were you using default settings?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hello guys,

I got this error when trying in fxopen :

2009.12.04 02:30:15 ForexSprinter EURGBP,M1: OrderSend(EURGBP, OP_BUYLIMIT, 0.20, 0.9101, 30, 0.9072, 0.9121 ,"EA Order", 828636 ,0,Red)=-1

anyone knows wats wrong with this?

one more question:

can this ea work on REAL account?

thanks a lot.

It should be run on the 1H chart.

The OrderSend message appears if the limit-orders are placed within the forbidden area (each broker allows different pips away from market-price).

Change the "Pipsaway" input from default "5" to "6" or "7" or higher until the EA places its limit-orders.

For one currency on a specific broker I needed to set it to "10" to get the EA trading.

And yes, this was on a real account, not demo.

It was amazing how the EA survived the huge drop in EURUSD at the Non-Farm-Payroll-news.

It came out with a small loss at the end because it always made profits to recover from the 29-pips stop-losses which were hit many times of course.

This was on Liteforex-live and eGlobal-live on EURUSD and GBPUSD with default-settings.

Both are not 1pip spread-brokers.

I saw other EAs wiping out accounts, but this EA survived it. I am talking of the non-martingale version.

On backtests it reduced the balance to zero. Haven´t had time to test it more.

crushbeat,

I am confused too.

There is nothing to share and I know nothing because I used the default-settings.

Only the "Pipsaway" setting must be changed if you get the Error-send message .

That is the only thing I discovered and that it is working on live-accounts of course and not only on 1pip-spread-brokers.

I have no idea how the vendor gets his fantastic results, if they are manipulated or not.

It must be a demo-account, I guess, but on my live-accounts slippage was no problem (Liteforex and e-Global).

I first tried EURGBP and EURCHF but only got the Error-send messages and did not know what they meant, so I used the EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD with default-settings, only lot-size=0.01 changed because of low balance.

Next week I can test EURGBP and EURCHF and watch and compare with the account he shows on his website, then I will know more.

It does not look like a serious thing right now.

The manual is telling us 1H timeframe, on his website he says M1 or M5 .

No explanations to the settings.

Looks like a scam to me.

His money-back-guarantee is worthless because Paypal will not help the buyer if the vendor refuses to honor the promise.

Paypal only helps with e-bay-products, but not electronic delivered software-products, only material products.

So why does he offer a worthless money-back-guarantee to buyers ?

crushbeat,

I am confused too.

There is nothing to share and I know nothing because I used the default-settings.

Only the "Pipsaway" setting must be changed if you get the Error-send message .

That is the only thing I discovered and that it is working on live-accounts of course and not only on 1pip-spread-brokers.

I have no idea how the vendor gets his fantastic results, if they are manipulated or not.

It must be a demo-account, I guess, but on my live-accounts slippage was no problem (Liteforex and e-Global).

I first tried EURGBP and EURCHF but only got the Error-send messages and did not know what they meant, so I used the EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD with default-settings, only lot-size=0.01 changed because of low balance.

Next week I can test EURGBP and EURCHF and watch and compare with the account he shows on his website, then I will know more.

It does not look like a serious thing right now.

The manual is telling us 1H timeframe, on his website he says M1 or M5 .

No explanations to the settings.

Looks like a scam to me.

His money-back-guarantee is worthless because Paypal will not help the buyer if the vendor refuses to honor the promise.

Paypal only helps with e-bay-products, but not electronic delivered software-products, only material products.

So why does he offer a worthless money-back-guarantee to buyers ?

if youre just forward testing, beware. especially if its a real account. it goes well for small periods before dropping away dramatically.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician