What do you think about EA KAIN?

Re: What do you think about EA KAIN?

acosma, The Collective is an ECN broker and I have been experiencing a lot of Slippage, Requotes, Off quotes etc. Meanwhile, Jade (another ECN) was not performing well a month ago but they are doing great for now. All brokers have a limited amount of liquidity. When it is used up because of one big trader or thousands of little traders, you get slippage etc. I certainly haven't found any simple solutions...

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan90,

If you think of scalper, many is asian time scalper, because that time quite safe to doing scalping..

Notice that megadroid with Advance Droid Tactic make possible to run on other than Asian time.

Just do seach from this forum.

BTW this week asian scalper is rock, Primeval 14 entry, 12 win, 2 loss, EAKain 5 entry all win

Regards,

Benz

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to have the decompiled version of the 1.04? I use various EA at the same time, and I modify them so that they don't open "similar" positions (for example to buy EURUSD) at the same time. Thanks!

that is a good idea. would you mind sharing your code for doing that? i run multiple scalping EAs on the EURUSD and it would be nice if they would not open trades near each other but a few pips apart.

• 3 weeks later...
any manual for this EA??

thanks

Manual already shared by mecman2 & save2009 at page 17 in this thread

in summarize this ea can trade with 7 pairs (EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, GBPCHF,USDJPY) all on 15 minute time frame.

In beginning I run all 7 pair, but after evaluate last 1 month result, now I'm only run EURUSD, GBPCHF & USDJPY.

Seem on recent market condition only this 3 pair give best result with EAKain (Especially EURUSD & USDJPY)

Cheers,

Benz

Hitting stoploss became a daily routine, I dont know what happened to this, for 2 weeks it worked perfectly, and for 6 weeks on demo. On live only GBPCHF ws profitable but rare trades.

Hi dan90,

Which broker are you using to run EAKain?

I running with Alpari Rusia (GMT+2), Liteforex (GMT+3) & Gallant FX (GMT+1) with only with three pair EURUSD, GBPCHF & USDJPY) so far never touch Stop Loss after Lass touch Stop Loss on EURGBP at 26 April (That's why I remove this pair also).

BTW make sure your GMT setting is correct, I have do experiment foward test on Alpari UK with GMT auto, GMT +1 and GMT +2 with EAKain v1.04, the result is auto GMT & GMT +2 is running with profit, while GMT +1 is get loss. Normally Alpari UK is GMT+1 but now as DST should be adjust to GMT +2.

Regards,

Benz

• 2 weeks later...
What digits suitable to run this EA 4 or 5?

Hi stock,

I'm run on both 4 digit (Liteforex) and 5 digit (Alpari Rusia & GallantFX).

So far they give almost same result.

In term of signal STP/ECN broker can give more chance to trade, but the problem is on this kind of broker they usually enlarge the spread while EAKain is spread sensitive that causing EA not run.

While on fixed spread broker is the way around, spread is fixed, but less sensitive to trigger EA to run.

Base on my experience rank is liteforex, GallantFX and Alpari Rusia in term of number of trade,

while winning rate is almost same on three of them.

(BTW, I'm only run EURUSD, GBPCHF & USDJPY)

Regards,

Benz