Learn Forex Live

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the 1st DVD, It took me awhile to created a zip file, then slitted it to small parts so you guys can download it. This course cost me almost $500. Enjoy!

hxxp://[email protected]/file/mwMMq-6F/LearnForexLive1rar.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/Lwg_ldHU/LearnForexLive1rar.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/kx52N4Uf/LearnForexLive1rar.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/c-QxjhhU/LearnForexLive1rar.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/dTiTx-RH/LearnForexLive1rar.html

Let me know if you guys can download it OK so I can continue to upload it, make sure you use some type of File Joiner to join all parts together before unzip it.

boss VFL920,

please share the advanced indicator..

thank you in advance

and please please please upload the rest of file to mediafire.com

cause many of us had extremely slow internet connection...

much much thank you...

om VFL920, kalo tinggal di indonesia tercinta, ane pesen dalam bentuk dvd bisa gak om ? bisa ye[-O<[-O<[-O<

tapi kalo bisa jgn mahal2..soalnye kalo dunlut lama bgt... mane di warnet pula..biaya membengkak, waktu juga membengkak...

tolong ye boss...makacih..piss...:D

Edited by m4m3

boss VFL920,

please share the advanced indicator..

thank you in advance

and please please please upload the rest of file to mediafire.com

cause many of us had extremely slow internet connection...

much much thank you...

om VFL920, kalo tinggal di indonesia tercinta, ane pesen dalam bentuk dvd bisa gak om ? bisa ye[-O<[-O<[-O<

tapi kalo bisa jgn mahal2..soalnye kalo dunlut lama bgt... mane di warnet pula..biaya membengkak, waktu juga membengkak...

tolong ye boss...makacih..piss...:D

Sorry I don't speak or read Indonesian, sorry my brother :)

I will try my best to upload everything ASAP, so hang in there, all the DVDs are on their way.

Sorry I don't speak or read Indonesian, sorry my brother :)

I will try my best to upload everything ASAP, so hang in there, all the DVDs are on their way.

ok my brother...:) >:D<

we really expecting your upload..thank you soooooooooooooo muuuuch for the great share..^:)^\\m/

I just got back from a short holiday trip, will be continued to upload DVD2 and DVD3 today! sorry for the delay, but I will try to bring in everything for you guys soon.

Edit: Uploading is so slow, make me so sleepy...........hmm..

Edited by VFL920

Guest Todayke
I have crc problems with disc 2. Unfortunately I don't know, which part are the bad part, because there is no crc information. Can you upload a crc-file for these files?

Hi VFL...

For some reason I'm getting an error for the first dick download. "Server can not be found".

I just check the file, no problem at all, can you try to re-download if? so far which disk that you already have working fine and which one doesn't?

Edited by VFL920

Here you go the rest of it

Disk 3

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?cntxwqg4aic

Disk 4

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?yzidmjjnxmn

Dont forget to Kudos eveyone, Cheer :)

bro..BONUS MODULE: The Advanced Indicators.. is not there.. would you please share the advances indicators..

# Trend Scanner indicator

# Forex Currency Index indicator

# Tutorial video on how to install them

# Tutorial video on how to trade them

thank you very very much

bro..BONUS MODULE: The Advanced Indicators.. is not there.. would you please share the advances indicators..

# Trend Scanner indicator

# Forex Currency Index indicator

# Tutorial video on how to install them

# Tutorial video on how to trade them

thank you very very much

The Advance indicators are not included with the course but rather purchase seperately that's why they are not in the disk.

Since you can downloaded disk 3 and 4 no problem, I think everyone else can re-download if having problem with disk3, otherwise, let me know then I will re-upload.

For the advance indicators I don't have them( I don't use them), but if you guys really want it, then let me check with my friend since he might have them.

Edited by VFL920

The Advance indicators are not included with the course but rather purchase seperately that's why they are not in the disk.

Since you can download disk 3 and 4 no problem, I think everyone else can re-download if having problem with disk3, otherwise, let me know then I will re-upload.

For the advance indicators I don't have them( I don't use them), but if you guys really want it, then I might ask my friend to share.

no..no..no..they all fine..just ignore the error warning when you extract the rar files..

sorry , i forgot to tell you guys...;))^:)^;))

and please brother vlf.. reup the 4shared to mediafire.com..[-O<

and i think all bro and sis here want the advance indi as well..

thank you very much for your great sharing..