Chin Breakout Indicator + AutoTrader EA

HunFxTrader

Here You have a useful breakout level indicator. You can drag the horizontal breakout lines on the chart an the indicator alerts You when price touches the top or bottom line. Here is a video about it:

[youtube:152bmlx4]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:152bmlx4]

http://www.4shared.com/file/153897660/94d5a33b/Chin_Breakout_Alert.html

Re: Chin Breakout Indicator

It's very nice little thing, simple and fast way to set up your alert BUT once you turn off your MT4 he forgets where he was and what he suppose to do :)) ... I would love if someone could make him stay where he was the last time I set him up, even after I close my MT4 .. but maybe is to much to ask ;)

Barbara

Re: Chin Breakout Indicator + AutoTrader EA

I have created a small ea to automate the trading with this breakout alert indicator. The expert takes the price values of the two horizontal breakout lines and if the last candle closes above the "top" line it places a pending BuyStop order above the last candle's high, or if the last candle closes below the "bottom" line it places a pending SellStop order below the last candle's low. The expert has money management, takeprofit, stoploss, and stoploss to breakeven functions as well.

Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/155044054/d9be945b/BreakoutTrader.html

• 3 weeks later...

Hi HunFX Trader,

I want to thank you for this useful EA. I just wonder if you can add one thing to this.

When the break even price is reached, it closes X% of the position and let the other part of the position go for a free ride.

So let say the EA opens 1 lot and BE is 20 pips and X is 50%,

THE EA after 20 pips should move the SL to BE and also close 50% of the position ( in this case 0.5 lot) and let the rest (0.5 lot) go to TP or stopout by trailing stop.

Hope this is clear

If you can add this small function I will greatly appreciate it.

;) tried to do visual backtest but MT4 freeze once high or low hits only guessing but if it cannot open pending order when platform is not in trading session but looks very impressive maybe great for scalping on 1hr chart but using TF 5or 15 readings will check out next monday =D>

Hi HunFX Trader,

I want to thank you for this useful EA. I just wonder if you can add one thing to this.

When the break even price is reached, it closes X% of the position and let the other part of the position go for a free ride.

So let say the EA opens 1 lot and BE is 20 pips and X is 50%,

THE EA after 20 pips should move the SL to BE and also close 50% of the position ( in this case 0.5 lot) and let the rest (0.5 lot) go to TP or stopout by trailing stop.

Hope this is clear

If you can add this small function I will greatly appreciate it.

i support this motion