Put your expired Indicator - expert 2 be unlocked here

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems many are interested in a trade copier. Here's one that I found on l3tsfx.c0m which expires on 1 Nov. I've included the previous dll as a comparison for those who are able to educate dll files.

http://depositfiles.com/files/eraawy0pu

It works rather well, so let's hope someone could educate the dll for those who need a trade copier.

Greetings ! can anyone one please please add a email alert to this indicator:

h**p://www.multiupload.com/P95G3AZ0R2

Its very accurate(does not repaint)...it just needs an alert so that where ever one an email alert can be sent to capitalize on these excellent signals!

Thanks much!

Its very accurate(does not repaint)...it just needs an alert so that where ever one an email alert can be sent to capitalize on these excellent signals!

Thanks much!

hXXp://[email protected]/?mpch6g651s75v66

MA and RSI... in trend it is ok...

You have no idea how grateful i am for your efforts Musketeer and thanks for the advice a word to the wise is sufficient...."the trend is your friend but so is the Flux!"

Thanks a million!

You mean just go in the flux and indi direction? Pls give brief details on sl/tp etc.

Thanks much!

Are you sure its not repainting?

Thanks much!

There is something wrong with this indicator,it doesnt plot signals in real time on my mt4,only after reloading my platform i can see the signals back.Thats why i asked if its not repainting. Anyone have an idea why?

There is something wrong with this indicator,it doesnt plot signals in real time on my mt4,only after reloading my platform i can see the signals back.Thats why i asked if its not repainting. Anyone have an idea why?

I do not see any problem... Works good - mean in real time it draws arrows

and there is no sense to repaint - it is about two emas and rsi....

Guest fxprofits

which is the best time frame for this indicator??

Guest fxprofits

what time frame do u think is the best to use this indicators??

You have no idea how grateful i am for your efforts Musketeer and thanks for the advice a word to the wise is sufficient...."the trend is your friend but so is the Flux!"

Thanks a million!

Yup what Musketeer said. BTW Musketeer if your not too busy could u convert this indicator to open trades in the arrows direction? and i tried the one you coded with the email and nothing happened i checked and double checked and everything was setup properly..but no email was sent...why??

Yup what Musketeer said. BTW Musketeer if your not too busy could u convert this indicator to open trades in the arrows direction? and i tried the one you coded with the email and nothing happened i checked and double checked and everything was setup properly..but no email was sent...why??

did you send successfully any e-mail with your settings in mt4?