Quik Trailing

Quik Trailing is my own developed Trailing Stop EA which I use regularly for manual trading.

His functions make of this the most powerfull Trailing EA on the earth planet. 8-)

This EA has three separate functions: Set Breakeven, Trailing Stop and Scaling Out.

* Works on 4 and 5 digits Broker.

* Works on ECN Brokers.

* Magic number auto-created internally. Works in differents pairs without interfere others EA.

* Switch ON/OFF for each function independently.

* Customizable percent for Scaling Out.

Quik_Trailing automatically adapts to 4 and 5 digits brokers. It works on all MT4 brokers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New options

ShowInfo. Set it to false, allows turn all the text off, but it still runs in the background.

AlertSound. Set it to true, emits a sound when First TakeProfit is hit.

AccountIsMicro. Set it to True, develops calculations in Lot Size using 2 digits for First TakeProfit percent.

Set it to False, for use 1 digit in Lot Size calculations for First TakeProfit percent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Type

* If you account is micro set AccountIsMicro = true.

* If you account is mini or standard set AccountIsMicro = false.

Scaling out

First TakeProfit Percent is for "scaling out".

Ie, close to 70% (or whatever) of the position and let the rest go on.

If you open a position of 1 Lot, the EA closes 0.7 Lots and keeps open on market the remaining 0.3 Lots.

IE if you work with 0.04, 70% will be rounded to a 0.03.

If you do not want to use this feature, just turn off.

Use_TrailingStep

Use this function for "trailing" the stoploss when Start_Trailing_At pips profit is reached.

TrailingStep is the amount of pips that will be used to move the Stoploss.

If you use 5, the stoploss will move 5 pips for each 5 pips that the price move in profits, after that Start_Trailing_At pips profit is reached.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set_Breakeven

Use this function for lock profits.

LockPips is the number of pips -with respect to entry point- in which the EA will put the stoploss when Set_BreakevenAt is reached.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic Number

Quik_Trailing works with trades using magic number = 0. (Manual Trades)

This means you can have multiples Trades opened on the same and/or different pairs, set-up the parameters different for the

different charts, and place trades with different stops and TP's depending on which chart/TF/pair you have a signal and that

the EA's WON'T interfere with each other or others EA's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Version (10/2009)

Added Auto SL & TP based on ATR calculations.

Furthermore, now using new option Allow_Drag_PriceLines (by default true) you can:

Change Price for StopLoss, TakeProfit and Stop & Limit orders, directly from the chart.

What ? Are you playing with me ? Come guy... just enjoy it. 8-)

Just make double click on the line and later "Drag" the line Up or Down to change the price. ;)

You just need to manually open the trade and Quik_Trailing will do the rest.

Enjoy it and Leave a Kudos. 8-)

Quik

Download from here:

[url]http://slil.ru/28148597[/url]
psw: indo-investasi

Don't study roots while others pick up the fruits.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Quik Trailing

Nice Job Quick. Didn't try already but wery interested with this feature.

Could we have the .mq4, since I would like to use some of this features inside an EA

Kudos for you

I don't like it. :o

The EA is for personal use.

You can NOT use my code..

Keep peace on this forum. ;)

is it possible to make the EA handle ALL open orders?

i would like to get it to trail all my open orders regardless of the pair.

that way we can load it onto 1 chart and it will just run for everything

maybe having a on/off switch would be a good idea for those that dont want this feature

or does this feature already exist?

looks like a great trailing EA

^:)^ many thanks for u great contributions Quicksilver many members like myself do not have the skills to program & code & thats what makes this such a GREAT FORUM the best on the NET ^:)^ ^:)^ \m/

I agree. II is the best on the NET.

Thanks for your support. Enjoy it. 8-)

Man thanks so much for all your unpriceable contributions to this mighty best of all forum on the planet. You re just the best man i change your ID to "QUICKBEST"

X_X X_X :)) :)) ^:)^ ^:)^ :shand:

Thanks for your support. Enjoy it. 8-)

is it possible to make the EA handle ALL open orders?

i would like to get it to trail all my open orders regardless of the pair.

that way we can load it onto 1 chart and it will just run for everything

maybe having a on/off switch would be a good idea for those that dont want this feature

or does this feature already exist?

looks like a great trailing EA

I will study this feature for future version. I'm busy now. Enjoy it. 8-)

Hi,

can this be used for scalping? I currently manual scalping on 1M timeframe and enter/exit very quickly (few seconds -> max 1 min)

i am looking for such a script/EA that allows me to drag/drop the script on chart just afhter open a trade. Of course due qyuck scalping i cannot loos much time to attache an EA Load a setfile etc.

Is this possible with this script?

thanks

This EA is a much-needed tools for manual trading and I highly recommend its use ..

I think that EA is one of the best of several trailing stop EA

and I will give kudos for you

Thanks to Quiksilver for this EA contributions.

As a gift so I give you one my Favourite Oscilator / check your PM for password Rar opened...: SEFC RSI Impulse (picture below) ...

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8531/rsiimpulse.gif

This Oscilator :

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a08fcca/n/SEFC-RSI-Impulse_rar

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

Quicksilver thanks for the share

one small feature request, can you add manual magic number so one can trail ea by the magic number set instead of just 0

ie magic number 1234234 set in quick trailing, trails EA with magic 1234234 and so on

thanks

Quicksilver thanks for the share

one small feature request, can you add manual magic number so one can trail ea by the magic number set instead of just 0

ie magic number 1234234 set in quick trailing, trails EA with magic 1234234 and so on

thanks

yea good idea, it would go well with the trail all positions feature :)

so i am the only one seeing the order box open multiple times after placing an order?

it opens the first time so u can hit OK for TP / SL [ actually why do i need to manually confirm? isnt the point of EA to be automatic? ]

then it opens again when it wants to edit the s/l t/p?

maybe i have enabled an option which forces this to happen, but its really annoying when u have to keep clicking modify on the same order :|

still thanks again quik i appreciate the effort and time and i continue to use this EA over the other one i had