[REQ] Trading Blox 3.1

Guest Kc8flq

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per request, TBB_3809 reuploaded: https://anonfiles.com/file/54dddc836b43b113bca44fdeb7b07085

maikub, nope. 3.8.0.9 is what I have. I can send you a message but it's meaningless - you won't be able to reply (you need 15 messages) so if you want to ask - ask here.

I heard there was a version of V4 floating around but the protection is different and you can't crack it now, which is a shame :-( Thought you might have details of who cracked this version who could look at the newer V4 one?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i fixed this before ( the patch with the activator and serial sniffer) that seemed to work for a while.

i will take a crack at the latest if someone has a setup file

peace

Here is latest trial setup...

https://anonfiles.com/file/81e63244e22f37d6fcdf4b64f6f078df

if you have time. I would be interested to know how you edu this...is the activator a code injector? what is used to make it? do you use idapro etc?

Thx.

firstly thanks for the setup.

basically it is packed by asprotect if i remember correctly. i had a partially unpacked exe using a script in olly. i used the code to 1 find where in the code a valid serial is generated and 2 used the portion of the serial check to write the values to the registry as if the online verification passed.

ida is too damn complicated i usually stick with olly or the new x64dbg by mr.exodia.

i will give this a shot when i have some free time

thanks

• 3 weeks later...