Fx s*n*i*p*p*e*r*s latest

Hi guys,

This is another system I want to share with you.

It is forex snippers the latest version.

hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/download.php?zymuymz3izy

I will leave the rest of the info for you since there is a manual guide to explain everything.

If you like it, please kudo me.

I hope you find it useful.

Thanks, and have fun.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Re: Fx s*n*i*p*p*e*r*s latest

Enjoy

http://[email protected]/403782

Thank you bro...

I think is same with sniper forex v2.

All the best... :D

Hi,

This is the latest version. I've got it just few days ago. no need to ask me from where, but it is here anyways.

I'm sorry I didn't notice that there is a limited time use. However, I checked it before posting. I removed that expiration, but this is strange to hear that it is still locked.

Thanks for some guys here who helped removing the restrictions.

would you guys mind posting your results if you run it on the demo account or real if you did.

Best wishes,

I think this is Fx Sniper v2 already posted here by me.

Hi,

which version did you post??

I just got this version last few days. It is brand new came from the oven to the forum directly.

Best wishes,

hello Good people

can you pls pls repost a full working version of Sniper latest as the sniper ex4 or mq is not working. any help will be most appreciated!!

Hi,

here you are version x. You can download it from this link and compile the mq4 files in the expert/indicators folder. And then the ex4 files will show up there and then all indicators will work very well.

hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/download.php?o0medimzq4g

I hope you can manage doing that, and get the advantage of it.

Best wishes,

thank you Scarface for the link. i have downloaded ok, but i still do not understand how to compile as i installed all the indicators in the experts/indicator folder, but i cannot get the sniper.(3lines)ex4/mq4 to work. all the other indicators are working. where am i going wrong?

thanks

Anyone can help put the screenshoot of the lattest FX.Snipper, please ? Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, sure. This is the screen-shot of the system. You can look carefully if you are missing something or not.

If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5016/fxsnipers.jpg

Best of luck.

thank you Scarface for the link. i have downloaded ok, but i still do not understand how to compile as i installed all the indicators in the experts/indicator folder, but i cannot get the sniper.(3lines)ex4/mq4 to work. all the other indicators are working. where am i going wrong?

thanks

Hi,

I'm sorry about the late reply, I was a little busy.

O.K, all you have to do is to put all indicators in the folder experts/indicators...

If you did that, then you are almost there.

Look, insert all indicators in the chart except SHM. Don't insert or attach SHM to the chart. And is should be working.

However, if it didn't work, you need to download the sinper indicator and replace it with the one you have.

hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/download.php?ywnty1a1hqn

Then just replace it with your old Sinper indicator and attach it to the chart after restarting the MT4.

I hope this is useful.

If you have any question, please write to me down here in the topic so I can reply as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Traders,

Good day,

I have posted this system since a while, and didn't hear from you how things go with it.

Is anyone making good steady profit??

I believe if you were using it last two days, you should have made about $2000 if your account is $800 mini account.

I guess you noticed that GBPJPY crushed down from 147.xxxx to almost 139.45xx so you could hunt around 700 pips in few hours using 0.1 lot. Other currencies also had almost the same crush like GBPUSD and EURUSD and also AUDUSD. Each pair went down about 300 or 400 pips.

I hope to hear from you.

Best wishes and happy hunting green pips.

Is this latest version an official release? I actually bought this system maybe the first part of October, but for one reason or another have not been serious about trading with it. I also have not heard from the author about any new version or updates...

I have it loaded on the GU and GY, but will it work well on other pairs? I would be interested to know...

Is this latest version an official release? I actually bought this system maybe the first part of October, but for one reason or another have not been serious about trading with it. I also have not heard from the author about any new version or updates...

I have it loaded on the GU and GY, but will it work well on other pairs? I would be interested to know...

Hi,

Good day,

This system works on all currency pairs without exception because the code is open to work on all as I believe.

If it doesn't do, I can check and make it open to all of it.

My understanding to this system is to be used on mainly rallies and not sideway market conditions. It is good to catch strong trends.

This is the latest version and if there is an update, I would post it here if possible.

Best wishes and regards.

scarface are you using this system?

Hi,

Good day,

The answer to your question is: Yes, I use this system, but when I know that there is a strong trend only caused by strong news. I know spreads are going to be a lot higher, but I don't care about that. I exit only when spreads shrink down to normal status.

I guess you know that some market news change the trend or create trends as well like what happened yesterday. if you read the market calendar, you'll be familiar with the nature of the market and its conditions.

If you want to know more about these kind of stuff, you should look for the news indicator to see the events effect, and there is a website actually list all types of market events; Market Calendar

I guess you can search for the news indicator here in the forum and find it easily.

I hope this info is useful.

Best wishes,

Is this the version that is distributed by DonnaF...?

Hi,

This system is designed by G. Pavkovich. Maybe what you are talking about is something different.

If you know the right name or have the website, I can look at it.

Best wishes,

Is this the version that is distributed by DonnaF...?

Apparently she has coded an EA based on this system and it is working very well from what I have heard. I am not a member on her site, but I am thinking about joining. From what I have seen, her members can try the EA. Not sure if this means they have to pay to play or not, trying to find out now...