Do you make money?

Guest FloridaTrader
Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but check this out... It's not good!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJqarBw1sw

Very good video and it's true about the part where 90% of traders will lose their accounts. I have found that traders that have a good friend or a mentor (past or present) that are successful traders have a better chance of becoming successful traders themselves.

Thanks for sharing the video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good video and it's true about the part where 90% of traders will lose their accounts. I have found that traders that have a good friend or a mentor (past or present) that are successful traders have a better chance of becoming successful traders themselves.

Most forex traders can't survive. It can be caused by several reasons. I hope we can be one part of the 10%.

Yes, that are true. most trader are losses they money. but if we could trying benefit from the broker such as the no deposit bonus program first. i think that will be reduce our risk

Yes, that are true. most trader are losses they money. but if we could trying benefit from the broker such as the no deposit bonus program first. i think that will be reduce our risk

If there is a broker that gives a bonus, why do not we use.. If we can make the best possible bonus, then we will feel the benefits. We get profit without having to spend money.

Guest FloridaTrader
Most forex traders can't survive. It can be caused by several reasons. I hope we can be one part of the 10%.

I recommend babypips.com as a training site for you if you want to start out learning the forex. I suggest that you demo trade for 3-6 months and then start trading live ONLY when you have a trading system you feel comfortable with. Don't worry about the 10% until you become a forex trader. You have a long way to go before you should even start to worry about if you can succeed in the forex arena new guy.

Guest FloridaTrader
Yes i think everyone of this community want to earn profits. As online trading is very popular in these days also it is considered an easiest way to make money.

The forex is not an easy way to make money. 90% of traders do not succeed.

The monthly reports of the all brokers, around of the world say that generally 25% of account is up of the your original capital, and 75% down (month to month).

But yearly 95% of the traders close his accounts, only 5% survives.

Study and practice, many pratice. I believe that at least 1 year of practice with your best trading system; practice, practice and practice. I destroyed many accounts in demo before finding a winner trading system and learning to eliminate emotions.

Finding a trading system is not easy, many hours, days and months of work.

If any broker tells you, practice 30 days in demo account and...enjoy, good life...lies, the route is too long.

I guess this is true for other markets too...

Yes, in the Futures and Options markets, in New York, statistics studies say that the 80% of the particular traders are losers, and only 20% are winners, year to year.

The common factor was that these losing traders did not have knowledge neither practice of trading.

Edited by FX_SuperTrader

I Believe that i can make much money in trading.Forex market is a great source of earning.if a trader have enough knowledge and he know hoe to make good use of its trading skills, he will certainly make money .For now i am making money by learning and earning at the same time in a trading game by competing other traders in a 1on1 game and tournament.

I Believe that i can make much money in trading.Forex market is a great source of earning.if a trader have enough knowledge and he know hoe to make good use of its trading skills, he will certainly make money .For now i am making money by learning and earning at the same time in a trading game by competing other traders in a 1on1 game and tournament.

You can make it if you trade well and discipline. And to get profit consistently, we need process, and we have to face it patiently.

• 1 month later...
Yes I do make money off of forex trading. It's not a lot of money but It's a respectable amount. I am quite pleased, ever since I started that $50 account with profiforex, i never expected to be withdrawing $ on a weekly basis. I'm just happy

The most important thing is consistency. I also haven't be able to make a lot of money in forex, but it not be a problem for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but check this out... It's not good!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJqarBw1sw

Actually, money management is the real spanner in the (trading) works... That and emotional issues (watch a few video's of Mark Douglas on youtube and hopefully then you will start to understand that 'losing' trades are just as normal as winning ones, just as it's normal to be 'wrong' about fifty times out off a hundred when throwing up a coin - a decent trading system should turn the odds in your favor, but most wannabe traders spoil that edge by letting losing trades run and taking out small profits too soon):

http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/special_report/2013/01/03/forex_analysis_why_do_many_traders_lose_money.html

hope this installs back some hope...

best wishes to all

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sourcecodefx

Here is my performance:

(%) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Gain

2011     0.16 9.92 16.98 12.62 10.62 -2.11 -6.1 10.17 -6.25 4.96 59.83

2012 -6.2 -0.68 12.68 2.9 3.2 -4.96 2.35 3.33 4.77 3.78 -1.14 -1.51 18.64

2013 3.77 6.86 -0.77 8.79 4.17               24.71

Here is my performance yerterday

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/7993df1dgw1e4y03gfa21j20kn0ik79e.jpg

Guest FloridaTrader
Gaban...this is the WEIRDEST post I've seen yet from you new guy. The number one goal of trading the forex is making money. I have never heard anyone say that they enjoy trading more than they do making money.

Guest FloridaTrader
Here is my performance:

(%) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Gain

2011     0.16 9.92 16.98 12.62 10.62 -2.11 -6.1 10.17 -6.25 4.96 59.83

2012 -6.2 -0.68 12.68 2.9 3.2 -4.96 2.35 3.33 4.77 3.78 -1.14 -1.51 18.64

2013 3.77 6.86 -0.77 8.79 4.17               24.71

Here is my performance yerterday

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/7993df1dgw1e4y03gfa21j20kn0ik79e.jpg

Question, are you going to share your systems? What is the purpose of posting these? You have posted this in five different areas of the forum and your intentions are unknown.

Guest sourcecodefx

Dear FloridaTrader,

Nice to meet you.

I'm new to this forum and I have seen your PM to me. (I cannot reply to you and others since my posts are under 15, so I put my performances to add my posts)

I don't sell EAs but if you're interested I may consider sharing with you.

I just wanted to show my performances and hope you can share your trading ideas too.

Yours faithfully

Question, are you going to share your systems? What is the purpose of posting these? You have posted this in five different areas of the forum and your intentions are unknown.

Guest FloridaTrader
Dear FloridaTrader,

Nice to meet you.

I'm new to this forum and I have seen your PM to me. (I cannot reply to you and others since my posts are under 15, so I put my performances to add my posts)

I don't sell EAs but if you're interested I may consider sharing with you.

I just wanted to show my performances and hope you can share your trading ideas too.

Yours faithfully

If you have no intentions of sharing your system, you should cease posting it all over this forum new guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sherealikhan
Everyone is looking to earn extra money online. Forex is one of the best ways to earn quick cash. You just have to know the basic skills of trading, and you will be on your way to making money at home. You don't have to sit around your computer waiting after placing your trade. Just place your trade and wait for the profits to roll in.

Forex is a decentralized SCAM market created by Rothchild.

You are playing against a computer generating price using econophysics and metabiology.

Forex is a 0 sum GAMBLING game where you pay spread so it has negative expectancy.

There is NOTHING TO LEARN.

Forex is not for speculating it is for hedging.......meaning you are the retail trader you end up loosing; and the broker who is hedging your position is the winner........they win because they MAKE price .......you TAKE price.....THINK ABOUT IT....Market maker(lol)

Most companies now or brokers are becoming more TECHNOLOGY offerers....rather than brokers.......Reason is they know what they are carrying out is a scam......

So simply you are just paying your whole account to use a software just like a online slot machine.

you trade (speculate) .....you loose no matter what you do or try or any EA even you try......