Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Re: Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

I totally agree with Birt and eusanka.

The code is a total mess...not written by professionals. That's the problem these days. Making quick bucks from sales supersedes quality and thorough testing.

Add some marketing hype to the mix, pay your affiliates well and so lure in people who actually believe the statements and claims they make.

EA business should be regulated if you ask me...but that's a discussion for a whole new thread. ;)

Anyway...I managed to educated both 'thunder" versions...see attached.

Especially since a few members here wanted it....Saendee: have fun and let me know how it performs.

Don't forget to install the DLLs as well.

Note: The ThunderSt0rm appears to have an update (so it says on the chart when loaded...still nice to have those features... ;) ).

The latest version is 910b. When that is posted I'll try to do my magic again.

Update: I see it's posted. Will work on update. It appears the automatic GMT settings are corrected.

Tested on demo and live accounts. Works.

Have fun...and don't forget the kudos...! ;)

http://[email protected]/?imdttqmltzd

Thanks.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The code is a total mess...not written by professionals. That's the problem these days. Making quick bucks from sales supersedes quality and thorough testing.

Add some marketing hype to the mix, pay your affiliates well and so lure in people who actually believe the statements and claims they make.

EA business should be regulated if you ask me...but that's a discussion for a whole new thread. ;)

Especially since a few members here wanted it....Saendee: have fun and let me know how it performs.

Note: The ThunderSt0rm appears to have an update (so it says on the chart when loaded...still nice to have those features... ;) ).

Update: I see it's posted. Will work on update. It appears the automatic GMT settings are corrected.

Thanks.

The reason why there is a new thunderstorm is most likely because fxbling version 910 was leaking memory like crazy. I loaded both thunderstorm and thunderbolt on my alpari account and guess what, the terminal.exe process was 120mb when I looked :o I am pretty sure this has something to do with their new automatic gmt offset implementation...

:shand: many thanks San4x will keep my subscription going for while longer & see what happens \m/

Perhaps trade your 'official' version next to the educated one...see if there are differences.

Looking at code and the 'education' I gave it, there should be no difference, but would be interesting anyway.

And when there is another upgrade, let us know...we'll "fix it" here.

Fractal is not bad, but have seen some serious losses there as well on demo. Not promising.

The Thunders are decent scalpers, but require backtesting and finetuning.

I personally have not done this, but if someone has, please post results and set files so we can all learn and enjoy here. :)

San4x,

The versions you posted does not work for me. Is there any difference between your thuderbolt 910 and Birt's versions posted before. May you post them in mq4 format.

Also, at their website they have evolution 2 910b, not sure what is the difference again. It would be nice to have that aswell.

The problem is that they change versions very often.

How to realise a forward test in this conditions in order to have a clear view about the package performance.

Each time they add a new version, it's like a new ea for me, because may be they change a lot of code or parameters, so I consider my performance history back to the beginning !

Thanks.

Hi,

I can 't backtest the ea

It said

2009.11.05 00:54:35 2009.09.23 00:40 Thunderbolt-910_edu EURUSD,M15: Alert: 101350 - THUNDERBOLT on EURUSD(15) - EA had the following error(s): \n---> EA cannot be used to backtesting due to synchronizing process with our server

How to backtest?

I member of forex bling since early october. Finally, i can contact with their head of programmer team and he said that they scrambled the code manually for security purpose. Maybe because they scramble the code manually, the bugs begin to arise.. currently they're looking for more beta tester, anyone interested ? in their mailing list they provide a real account that handle by forexbling:

http://blingrealeaf.mt4stats.com/

anyone can verified the account above ?

today, they also publish their test running for 29 brokers right now (this information was for member only):

http://faq.forexbling.com/2009/11/ea-result-so-far/

my opinion: although time will reveal what they really are but so far i think they try to keep responsible with they have done...

Still hope this one worth the money..

• 2 weeks later...

i downloaded it but get this error

2009.11.27 00:27:25	2009.02.10 01:44  Thunderbolt-910_edu EURUSD,H1: Alert: Maximum Attempt to connect server reach, Please contact support team for solution

any idea?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...