caspian EA

Re: [req] caspian EA

Hi everyone,

I just heard something weird about Caspian EA that it is the same as DragonPips as someone stated on the DragonPips topic. He mentioned that he could compare between both statements and found they bot match. The same time and the same trades!!! Does that give you any hint??

Let' say they are the same so why don't we test that ourselves and figure it out?

Best wishes

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I was wondering about the price. It is 550,000 Toman, which is as I converted $50 USD !!!, isn't that right???

I know that Iranian currency is not strong and $1 USD is about 10.xxxx Toman/ IRR.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea about that.

Best wishes,

fxopen is ok i think.. jadefx also allows

:ets compare ti to cloverx EA --> hxxp://cloverix-ea.com/? isnt it betetr which works with 3 pip spread?At least there are some brokers that would give you 3 pips spread, and one more thing THe NDD acount of Fxopen I heard needs min 50k to give u low spread and allow scalping(what do they call pip hunting) and I have no experience about Jadefx...anyone?

I received the following email from Caspian sales when inquiring about their EA:

Dear Chip4Pips,

More information about CaspianEA:

CaspianEA is a high intelligent software (EA) that work on MetaTrader platform, this software analyze market conditions and then trade automatically.

CaspianEA use very powerful championship strategies for analyzing charts and very complicated indicators for measuring market range. This EA specially trades on two currency pairs, EURCHF and EURGBP.

CaspianEA using hide TP and SL, then brokers can't detect TPs and SLs and can't handle pips against Software. This EA doesn't use any large SL, when market conditions change to volatile market, then software automatically manages positions and closes positions in best location with low profit or loss.

There is no limitation of minimum Deposit for performing CaspianEA, you can run it with only 20$. this means that percentage of profit is independent of deposit.

It has made very big profit in strategy testing results. you can see monthly strategy testing results of 2009 at:

http://www.caspianea.com/backtests.html

Average monthly profit for first 7 months of 2009 on EURCHF is over 550% in back tests and on EURGBP is over 120%.

CaspianEA is running on two real accounts (not demo), you can monitor live statements:

http://caspianchf.mt4stats.com

http://caspiangbp.mt4stats.com

It makes over 120% monthly profit with very low risk on real accounts.

We offer NordMarkets, MIG, Tadawul Fx, IFC Markets, Fibo Group, FxOpen brokers for running CaspianEA. Spreads below 5 for EURGBP and EURCHF are perfect for performing CaspianEA. but 3 pips spread is excellent.

The cost of CaspianEA pack is 550$.

You can pay with WebMoney and PayPal and Visa and Master.

We don't offer any demo version for CaspianEA.

Our launch time is 17th september.

If you are interested in CaspianEA,you can register for buying by sending your contact details to [email protected] . we will contact you before launch time.

and please provide us with two account numbers for setting in Expert codes.

CaspianEA official website is: http://www.caspianea.com . Website is under construction for English language.

Best Regards.

Hi,

so from what I see from the previous posts that Caspain EA costs $550 the same case as DragonPips, which is instantly $499 as well compared to the regular price which is around $900 ~$999 . This is one point. Also, if we look at the Backtest, Caspain has removed his backtest from the page lately,...why??? no to be able to compare them with DragonPips one. They both use big size lots and almost the same time trades. Does that make any sense to any one??

Ok, last thing, they both trade the same currencies except one can trade one extra, but that's not an issue because the code logic can be changed and add any extra pair.

I hope I can hear some opinions from you guys.

Best wishes

Now lets get this straight,from their test result. It runs 4hrs same as dragonpip,same currency pair and we all know that dragonpip is most profitable on EUR/CHF,I posted dragonpips v2,v3 universal and v4 extreme(ecn enabled) universal on dragonpips thread.

To cut the story short,dragon pips have some bugs and from the caspian ea statement they have solved the error.And someone is working seriously to solve them soonest in the DP tread,so this is just a CLEAN VERSION OF DP

Pls look at my statement

Most

Liteforex

Login : 1000763172

Password : e1jrrcq

Total Trades: 23 Short Positions (won %): 18 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 5 (80.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 22 (95.65%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (4.35%)

Largest profit trade: 17.44 loss trade: -2.90

Average profit trade: 6.44 loss trade: -2.90

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 14 (74.81) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-2.90)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 74.81 (14) consecutive loss (count): -2.90 (1)

Average consecutive wins: 11 consecutive losses: 1

5 days running

Gomarkets

Login : 11514

Password : zwr0imd

Absolute Drawdown: 9.98 Maximal Drawdown: 12.18 (1.22%) Relative Drawdown: 1.22% (12.18)

Total Trades: 23 Short Positions (won %): 20 (75.00%) Long Positions (won %): 3 (66.67%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 17 (73.91%) Loss trades (% of total): 6 (26.09%)

Largest profit trade: 14.71 loss trade: -5.84

Average profit trade: 7.34 loss trade: -2.75

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 12 (96.56) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-12.18)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 96.56 (12) consecutive loss (count): -12.18 (4)

Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2

5 days running

FXOPEN

Login : 790663

Password : pr1wmpq

Total Trades: 17 Short Positions (won %): 12 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 5 (80.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 16 (94.12%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (5.88%)

Largest profit trade: 8.75 loss trade: -8.72

Average profit trade: 8.33 loss trade: -8.72

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 9 (75.69) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-8.72)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 75.69 (9) consecutive loss (count): -8.72 (1)

Average consecutive wins: 8 consecutive losses: 1

6 DAYS running

FXDD

Login : 7273002

Password : siw7qic

Total Trades: 42 Short Positions (won %): 30 (96.67%) Long Positions (won %): 12 (83.33%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 39 (92.86%) Loss trades (% of total): 3 (7.14%)

Largest profit trade: 11.64 loss trade: -11.61

Average profit trade: 6.61 loss trade: -8.40

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 14 (98.86) consecutive losses ($): 2 (-17.42)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 98.86 (14) consecutive loss (count): -17.42 (2)

Average consecutive wins: 13 consecutive losses: 2

6 days

Fxclearing

Login : 1072066

Password : u5mpelk

Total Trades: 10 Short Positions (won %): 5 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 5 (80.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 9 (90.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (10.00%)

Largest profit trade: 725.95 loss trade: -145.18

Average profit trade: 334.56 loss trade: -145.18

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 8 (2 866.03) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-145.18)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 2 866.03 (8) consecutive loss (count): -145.18 (1)

Average consecutive wins: 5 consecutive losses: 1

3 days