Show US Your BEST scalping EA on Live account!!!

I finally will stop selling this EA, no more copies will be sold

I will add a neural network to it

about your copie testman, my ea have more modification than you think.

thanks all

unfortunately i had to ban boussena because of his lack of respect for the forum. taking something shared here and expecting payment for a slight modification, when other members to their eternal credit provide modifications of EAs to the community out of their own goodwill.

after a warning he continued to ramp his product rather then share it; after all the majority of the EAs workings are not his.

'what each of us cannot acheive all of us can'. please remember that motto.

-SN

anyone who purchased this boussena EA please share the EA for us? ;-)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblackside
I finally will stop selling this EA, no more copies will be sold

I will add a neural network to it

about your copie testman, my ea have more modification than you think.

thanks all

unfortunately i had to ban boussena because of his lack of respect for the forum. taking something shared here and expecting payment for a slight modification, when other members to their eternal credit provide modifications of EAs to the community out of their own goodwill.

after a warning he continued to ramp his product rather then share it; after all the majority of the EAs workings are not his.

'what each of us cannot acheive all of us can'. please remember that motto.

-SN

Stormin_Norman you SHOULD bring my account back,

I didn't share this for free to avoid saturate the method not only the EA it self

this why I stopped selling it, not because your fuckin warning.

if you will not do that, you have to prepare for an end to this forum, I swear.

I agree with Stormin_Norman that you should have been banned. Also, your new id should be banned. Threats are unacceptable in today's world.

Cheers

I didn't share this for free to avoid saturate the method not only the EA it self

Edited by stingrayzz

hey all,

i know not all of you agree with me here but this is fine with me,

this guy worked very hard to modify the XBars he asked for $150 for is his hard work,

i know it's a sharing forum but everybody got the choise to pay for his work or not,

i bought from him his modified version,and i can tell you all: that thing is really good,

his best stredegy there is making 1500% a month, so i pay for that somtimes not everything is for free.

peace to all

ramliam

i THINK all he did was make it so it automatically opens up another trade 5 pips negative from an already open trade reguardless of if theres another signal or not. this goes up to 8 making there be alot of trades, with his 210 sl... it is insanely profitable unless there is a loss.. but his arent so bad looking at the backtest. so i still need to figure out his sl.

hey the secret,

i am not his bodyguard here but if you look on his statement:

http://boussena.mt4stats.com/

he did from $500 account $2500 profit which is %500 still good result.

peace

ram

i look forward to the EA being shared, giving back to the community which has shared so much with you.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

well today and yesterday with euroblaster and xbars running side by side, they are similar but euroblaster trades alot more... not saying its better just trades alot more. but i think they are worth running side by side they arent similar enough to say that because they are similar both arent good to have.

hey all,

this guy worked very hard to modify the XBars he asked for $150 for is his hard work,

i know it's a sharing forum but everybody got the choise to pay for his work or not,

i bought from him his modified version,and i can tell you all: that thing is really good,

his best stredegy there is making 1500% a month, so i pay for that somtimes not everything is for free.

peace to all

ramliam

Hi Ramliam,

Do you know how I can get a copy of the Boussena EA?

Regards,

Arjan

Boussena EA.....HERE IT IS!

Boys & girls the cat is out of the bag. I purchased Boussena's EA & I'm sharing it.

For those that guessed it was a version of X-bars, you are quite correct. I have not compared the difference in the coding, perhaps someone would like to do that.

Unfortunately Boussena's EA is not as spectacular as you might think. The S.L. used on his mt4stats accounts is 210 pips. He is extremely fortunate not to have incurred a loss to date otherwise he will lose most of the account. Incidentally he told me that it is a micro cent account, so the risk is really minimal should the account be wiped out anyway.

In a nutshell the settings are way over-leveraged and if he continues with these settings a huge loss is certain to come.

I conducted many back-tests starting at various points in time and none of them lasted more than about 6 weeks / 2 months before being margin called.

He also includes 2x other set files which are less aggressive. I haven't had much success with them either although I haven't put a lot of time into these.

Please test it out & post your results and share your comments.

Regards, Pye

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d290c43fbd5eb7a4d5a101cf914073b417c99d5da378ee9b

hey all,

peace to all

ramliam

The performance is a flash in the pan & I think Boussena knows this. I suspect the whole purpose of sharing his http://boussena.mt4stats.com/ was in order to sell his EA. The EA hasn't traded since the 14th (5 days ago), I don't think Boussena wishes to risk a loss as he will destroy his advertisement. It's a micro cent account (current value $248.85) & I can produce an email he sent me confirming this. The reality is that he has made more out of selling the EA than trading it. That account is gambling not trading. Ramliam if you are using his aggressive set file I can assure you that you are 1 trade away from disaster.

yea i got 3 years of m5 backtest data.. it crashes the whole account in almost everyplace after doubling it incept for the last few months that got lucky. also... i cant figure out why he made the first trades take profit so big it locks up future trades Edited by dandawman

Boys & girls the cat is out of the bag. I purchased Boussena's EA & I'm sharing it.

For those that guessed it was a version of X-bars, you are quite correct. I have not compared the difference in the coding, perhaps someone would like to do that.

Unfortunately Boussena's EA is not as spectacular as you might think. The S.L. used on his mt4stats accounts is 210 pips. He is extremely fortunate not to have incurred a loss to date otherwise he will lose most of the account. Incidentally he told me that it is a micro cent account, so the risk is really minimal should the account be wiped out anyway.

In a nutshell the settings are way over-leveraged and if he continues with these settings a huge loss is certain to come.

I conducted many back-tests starting at various points in time and none of them lasted more than about 6 weeks / 2 months before being margin called.

He also includes 2x other set files which are less aggressive. I haven't had much success with them either although I haven't put a lot of time into these.

Please test it out & post your results and share your comments.

Regards, Pye

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d290c43fbd5eb7a4d5a101cf914073b417c99d5da378ee9b

hi PyeR2 ... Why did you give the address does not open, can send to my e-mail sent to EA in,Thank you very much [email protected]