Greez08

Does anyone have a copy of Greezly 08 that sells.

I really need some coding help to make it sell and any help would be appreciated.

It goes great while the trend is going up and bombs out as soon as it turns.

If we could make it sell as it is supposed to then it would not bomb out

In the championships, it opened as many short positions as long and won something like 95%.

The settings can be tweaked so it does great things on many currency pairs.]

This is a high performance EA and needs tuning once every fortnight to get the best out of it.

Thanks in advance

Re: Greez08--anyone with a copy that sells?

Here are the settings for GBP/USD 15 minute chart.

It does some other pairs as well but if it sold, it should do double the trades.

Any 4 digit broker or add a zero for 5 digit broker.

It is supposed to go in the usd/jpy 1 minute chart

tnx asgard2

but I personally think the DrawDown is a little high 20%! :huh:

did you have any backtest or forward test during long period?!

it seems that in a big swing it blows up account,

tnx for your advise :shand: :)>-

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

tnx asgard2

but I personally think the DrawDown is a little high 20%! :huh:

did you have any backtest or forward test during long period?!

it seems that in a big swing it blows up account,

tnx for your advise :shand: :)>-

to me, draw down is relative.

I need to babysit in case there is a sudden downturn. If it would hedge that problem would be gone :).

Here are the settings for GBP/USD 15 minute chart.

It does some other pairs as well but this is the best I have found so far.. Profit Factor 130% and if it sold, it should do double the trades.

Any 4 digit broker or add a zero for 5 digit broker.

15 Minutes (M15) 2009.04.28 00:00 - 2009.06.23 23:45 (2009.04.28 - 2009.06.24)

TakeProfitB=80; TakeProfitS=40; StopLossB=0; StopLossS=360; TimeStopLoss_Minutes=0; TakeProfitForLock=0; StopLossForLock=134; TrailingStop=70; StepTrailingStop=4; BuyStopLevel=32; BuyLimitLevel=17; SellStopLevel=40; SellLimitLevel=17; UseOneWayRealOrdersB=1; UseOneWayRealOrdersS=1; MinDistanceRealOrdersB=390; MinDistanceRealOrdersS=390; UseAveragingTakeProfitB=0; UseAveragingTakeProfitS=0; UseAcceleratorIndicator=0; iAC_CountBars=3; iAC_CountTimeFrames=3; iAC_StartTimeFrame=0; UseSpeedIndicator=1; iSP_CountBars=2; iSP_CountTimeFrames=2; iSP_StartTimeFrame=1; iSP_UseForOpenRealOrders=0; iSP_MinValueForOpenRealOrders=0.001; iSP_UseMinTakeProfit=1; iSP_StopLoss=35; CountHighLowLimits=2; iHL_LimitDistance1=150; iHL_Period1=4; iHL_CountBars1=24; iHL_LimitDistance2=700; iHL_Period2=6; iHL_CountBars2=15; UseFlatIndicator=1; iFL_MinWidthCanal=20; iFL_MaxWidthCanal=40; iFL_MinExtremumsCount=2; iFL_Period=1; iFL_CountBars=12; iFL_StopLoss=25; iFL_LotSizeMultiply=0.2; UseBuy=1; UseSell=0; OpenRealOrders=1; Risk=0.3; BuyDenyLevel=160; SellDenyLevel=160; MaxOrdersCount=2; MinDistanceDeferFromPrice=10; MaxDistanceDeferFromPrice=50; MinDistanceBetweenDefer=90; MinLotSize=0.1; MaxLotSize=2; StepLotSize=0.1; EndOfTrading="yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm";

In a month long forward test.. this doubled the deposit every 8 days, no losses. start 5,000 end 21,900

http://rapid*share.com/files/171801059/GREEZLY_2008.mq4

Hi,

thanks for the ea.

but it is kind of complicated with the presets..

would you please give us presets for 5 digit (ECN) and 4 Digits in .set file?

thanks

to me, draw down is relative to start capital. I have the risk set at 3 and I am trading live with this.

It is the best EA I have had but I need to babysit in case there is a sudden downturn. If it would hedge that problem would be gone . Then I could sit back on the beach with my feet up!

I didn't look at the code (indeed it was very complicated :D ), is it capable to hedge or it's just your wish? :">

how long do you use this EA in live account?

tnx again :)>- :shand:

I didn't look at the code (indeed it was very complicated :D ), is it capable to hedge or it's just your wish? :">

how long do you use this EA in live account?

tnx again :)>- :shand:

I am no coder but if I compare the buy lines to the sell lines in the code.. I think there are a few missing sell lines

Hi,

thanks for the ea.

but it is kind of complicated with the presets..

would you please give us presets for 5 digit (ECN) and 4 Digits in .set file?

thanks

I don't have an ECN config.

I didnt bother with it on a five digit broker because it does everything right except the limit order. If you want to use it on five digit broker settings because it relies on limit orders and it does not submit limit orders on a five digit broker.

TakeProfitB=800; TakeProfitS=400; StopLossB=0; StopLossS=3600; TimeStopLoss_Minutes=0; TakeProfitForLock=0; StopLossForLock=1340; TrailingStop=700; StepTrailingStop=40; BuyStopLevel=32; BuyLimitLevel=17; SellStopLevel=40; SellLimitLevel=17; UseOneWayRealOrdersB=1; UseOneWayRealOrdersS=1; MinDistanceRealOrdersB=390; MinDistanceRealOrdersS=390; UseAveragingTakeProfitB=0; UseAveragingTakeProfitS=0; UseAcceleratorIndicator=0; iAC_CountBars=3; iAC_CountTimeFrames=3; iAC_StartTimeFrame=0; UseSpeedIndicator=1; iSP_CountBars=2; iSP_CountTimeFrames=2; iSP_StartTimeFrame=1; iSP_UseForOpenRealOrders=0; iSP_MinValueForOpenRealOrders=0.001; iSP_UseMinTakeProfit=10; iSP_StopLoss=350; CountHighLowLimits=2; iHL_LimitDistance1=150; iHL_Period1=4; iHL_CountBars1=24; iHL_LimitDistance2=700; iHL_Period2=6; iHL_CountBars2=15; UseFlatIndicator=1; iFL_MinWidthCanal=20; iFL_MaxWidthCanal=40; iFL_MinExtremumsCount=2; iFL_Period=1; iFL_CountBars=12; iFL_StopLoss=250; iFL_LotSizeMultiply=0.2; UseBuy=1; UseSell=0; OpenRealOrders=1; Risk=0.3; BuyDenyLevel=160; SellDenyLevel=160; MaxOrdersCount=2; MinDistanceDeferFromPrice=10; MaxDistanceDeferFromPrice=50; MinDistanceBetweenDefer=90; MinLotSize=0.1; MaxLotSize=2; StepLotSize=0.1; EndOfTrading="yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm"

Are these settings for 5 digits? any wrong with it?

please kindly check..

thanks

Are these settings for 5 digits? any wrong with it?

please kindly check..

thanks

TakeProfitB=800; TakeProfitS=400; StopLossB=0; StopLossS=3600; TimeStopLoss_Minutes=0; TakeProfitForLock=0; StopLossForLock=1340; TrailingStop=0; StepTrailingStop=40; BuyStopLevel=450; BuyLimitLevel=170; SellStopLevel=40; SellLimitLevel=17; UseOneWayRealOrdersB=1; UseOneWayRealOrdersS=1; MinDistanceRealOrdersB=390; MinDistanceRealOrdersS=390; UseAveragingTakeProfitB=0; UseAveragingTakeProfitS=0; UseAcceleratorIndicator=0; iAC_CountBars=3; iAC_CountTimeFrames=3; iAC_StartTimeFrame=0; UseSpeedIndicator=1; iSP_CountBars=2; iSP_CountTimeFrames=2; iSP_StartTimeFrame=1; iSP_UseForOpenRealOrders=0; iSP_MinValueForOpenRealOrders=0.001; iSP_UseMinTakeProfit=1; iSP_StopLoss=350; CountHighLowLimits=2; iHL_LimitDistance1=150; iHL_Period1=4; iHL_CountBars1=24; iHL_LimitDistance2=700; iHL_Period2=6; iHL_CountBars2=15; UseFlatIndicator=1; iFL_MinWidthCanal=200; iFL_MaxWidthCanal=400; iFL_MinExtremumsCount=2; iFL_Period=1; iFL_CountBars=12; iFL_StopLoss=250; iFL_LotSizeMultiply=0.2; UseBuy=1; UseSell=0; OpenRealOrders=1; Risk=0.3; BuyDenyLevel=160; SellDenyLevel=160; MaxOrdersCount=2; MinDistanceDeferFromPrice=1000; MaxDistanceDeferFromPrice=5000; MinDistanceBetweenDefer=9000; MinLotSize=0.1; MaxLotSize=2; StepLotSize=0.1; EndOfTrading="yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm"

Ok.. I changed a few things but I can't remember if I should have changed iFL_MinWidthCanal

REMEMBER, this will blow your account on any downturn, there is no stop loss. You need to baby sit it.

this EA cannot cope with drawdowns. it opened a trade on 8 jan, and it just hung there for the next 6 months.

it crashes all my backtests. i bin it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

this EA cannot cope with drawdowns. it opened a trade on 8 jan, and it just hung there for the next 6 months.

i'm agree, it's good in first galance but indeed it's very dangerous for long term :huh:

Does anyone have a copy of Greezly 08 that sells.

It goes great while the trend is going up and bombs out as soon as it turns.

In the championships, it opened as many short positions as long and won something like 95%.

Or, anyone here clever enough to add about 9 lines of code that seem to be missing from every version I can find?

Your set file is incorrect and it will not place a sell.

Here is your settings:

UseBuy=1

UseBuy,F=0

UseBuy,1=1

UseBuy,2=0

UseBuy,3=0

UseSell=0 /// change this to a 1 not a 0

UseSell,F=0

UseSell,1=1

UseSell,2=0

UseSell,3=0

Your set file is incorrect and it will not place a sell.

Here is your settings:

UseBuy=1

UseBuy,F=0

UseBuy,1=1

UseBuy,2=0

UseBuy,3=0

UseSell=0 /// change this to a 1 not a 0

UseSell,F=0

UseSell,1=1

UseSell,2=0

UseSell,3=0

LOL.. It makes no difference, it doesn't sell regardless, that is why all the sell settings are also not set.

When someone makes it work, then we will bother with the setting:)

Of course it does, because it doesn't sell when it needs to. It needs to sell!

The idea is for someone to help fix it or provide a copy of the original...Sheese!:)

Re: Greez08--Help with Coding unless you have the original?

Yes it is meant to open short positions when the market goes down, not necessarily hedging but same idea.

I will share the settings in the attachment with whoever fixes it.

Hang on..my attachment is not attaching :huh:

Here you go.. check this out

Yes it is meant to open short positions when the market goes down, not necessarily hedging but same idea.

I will share the settings in the attachment with whoever fixes it.

Hang on..my attachment is not attaching :huh:

Here you go.. check this out

http://r@[email protected]/files/261944274/GREEZLY_2008.3.pdf

why dont u share the settings anyway? it might inspire someone to fix it.

you get back what you give out. if i fixed it, i would keep it to myself to spite your pettiness blanking out your backtest values.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

you get back what you give out. if i fixed it, i would keep it to myself to spite your pettiness blanking out your backtest values.

Are you using the decomplier I posted here under the "Better be Quick thread?" Well I bought that and posted it for everyone at my cost.

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4223&start=40&bookmark=1&hash=b7934f5d

It appears sometimes you don't get back what you give out and some people just want to take.

The thing wont work the way it is, any back tests are just for fun.

Hi,

but you already run in for monthss and you said it is a very good EA.

Would you please share ur tips to handle circumstances that doesnt fit with this ea?

I mean this is $30,000 a month settings, maybe you can share wat we should do if the market is downtrending like couple days ago.

thanks

Hi,

I mean this is $30,000 a month settings, maybe you can share wat we should do if the market is downtrending like couple days ago.

thanks

Sure, You need to watch the news and turn it off before any major announcements that effect the EUR GBP or USD.

It has a time/date setting in the config for that on the last line. You need to be pedantic because it only makes money (a lot of it) while the trend is up.

It does not scalp with those settings and it will loose big time or will not trade when the trend is down. It needs to be fixed.

You must never run it on the EUR/GBP but you need another EA to take care of this pair while the trend on the EUR/USD or GBP/USD is going banana's

That is the only way it can survive a down trend unless we can fix it.