Greez08

Re: Greez08--Help with Coding unless you have the original?

Hello A,

what do you mean by this?

"Notice when the trend on the USD was up or the GBP/USD and the EUR/USD was down two days ago, have a look at the trend of the EUR/GBP. It keeps you safe".

would u please explain it more specific?

thanks a lot.. :)

The good thing is, it makes good money at only 2 lots. That is the difference in the two configs posted here.. one has max lots 20 and the other has max lots 2

Which configuration has max lots set to 2, please? I should appreciate if you would point to the posting of the particular config. I couldn't figure out myself.

Hello A,

what do you mean by this?

"Notice when the trend on the USD was up or the GBP/USD and the EUR/USD was down two days ago, have a look at the trend of the EUR/GBP. It keeps you safe".

would u please explain it more specific?

thanks a lot.. :)

If the EUR/USD is down and the GBP/USD is going up, then the EUR/GBP will have to be going down

Simarly if the EUR/USD is up and the GBP/USD is down, the EUR/GBP will be going up.

If the EUR/USD is down and the GPB/USD is also down, then the USD has probably had a breakout, check all your charts with the USD as a base currency. Trade the best one.