• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

OK, here is the crack -

http://www.mediafire.com/?8abyet5te9ddvjk

Copy, replace the crack into C:\Program Files\Market Analyst, if you install MA in C,

When you start MA for the first time , use login , it means online mode .The point is that your downloaded trial version should be registered in their server. But after copying the crack in the installaion folder , every time you have to use work offline , ok .Also , check remember password .

The only problem is that you should import metastock or ascii data and actually you can not update the imported data and this is very, very bad because every time you have to import again and again a new data .But this is the situation . it has its own data file format. You can use Market analyst data service only if you buy market analyst which costs over 3000$

Edited by ivich

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for very convenient software.

However, I cant find the Jenkins True Trend Line in the Jenkins tool. it seems that the medicine doesn't support this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey tgt123

I just got the same problem as you. took 4 times to register with four different email address but still Prof. version. Here is what I did to get back the Astro Version.

1. Googling with the key word: market analyst gann edition. A lot results come out but take this site: "http://www.wdgann.com/market-analyst".

2. Scroll down to the end of the page, you find the trial link, just click on that it will bring you the the desire site.

3. register with an account and download to install the Gann with Astro version.

You should copy and backup the file name "PSG_Registry.xml" which located on "C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Market Analyst\common" XXX is your user folder for later use.

@Ivich, you will face the same problem as ours when your trial period expired.

Edited by doan1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi,

OK, here is the crack -

http://www.mediafire.com/?8abyet5te9ddvjk

Copy, replace the crack into C:\Program Files\Market Analyst, if you install MA in C,

When you start MA for the first time , use login , it means online mode .The point is that your downloaded trial version should be registered in their server. But after copying the crack in the installaion folder , every time you have to use work offline , ok .Also , check remember password .

The only problem is that you should import metastock or ascii data and actually you can not update the imported data and this is very, very bad because every time you have to import again and again a new data .But this is the situation . it has its own data file format. You can use Market analyst data service only if you buy market analyst which costs over 3000$

====================

hi I need steup file????

• 2 years later...

Hi can any1 help in getting Market Analyst v6 or v7 desperatly need it..

ALso, I saw hogla lomares video intermediate course in which she used market analyst for Jupiter's passage over natal Sun (or another planet I doesn't remember) points of index or stock. Suppose Jupiter had the aspect on natal sun for 20 times in the life time of that stock/index. and 18 out of 20 it had given possitive returns.. MA suggests how many days prior to this aspect you should take your position... also it has declination ephimeris and many more things.. I dont know any other software that can do this.. so plz share you have any idea. :(

Related to MA 6/7 it seems at now we haven't no chance for a right crack. From my side it should be to by a ecocomic laptop and reformat it every 30 days. Be aware the purchase of MA7 is about 4.000 USD.

Laser, I suppose 30 day trial has limited features..