FXCBS Broker Review

Chip4Pips

Re: FXCBS

Personally I do not have confidence, in FXCBS,

And I wonder if really there exists a serious Broker, which works with MetaTrader

Some recommendation, for Broker really ECN, Not USA or NFA?

Though I suppose that it is the question of the Million!!!!!

I finally opened an account with FXCBS at the moment is the best I've seen running, and the best spreads in the market,

Opening the process perfect

I hope that happens when it's time to make any refund

although I suppose that if this is a scam, at first all worked correctly,

indeed surprising that having the best product on the market, they do a lot of publicity ??????????

I had a live account on fxcbs , trading using MT4 .

but they didn't apply history data to download. :hammer:

anyone have good way to download history data?

hi

I think the history data not to be able to download it because there is two dot in the symbol.

EURUSD..

GBPUSD..

The MT4 can download the history data from the metaquartz if there is no dot.

EURUSD

GBPUSD

At present,?I am happy with FXCBS.

History data is only the big problem for FXCBS , I request for history data for a long time , but no answer .

Any other ECN broker like MBTF do provide history data , even the newest ECN broker fxopen provide history data too.

:o

hi

I think you can use history data of MB,FXOPen and other brokers for FXCBS.

Because MT4 provides exactly same history data if you download from MT4.

:o

just export and import csv file.

As notes, The time frame is different.

you have to convert it.

well,

this means that each broker's history data does not need to be downloaded for strategy testing of EA. #:-S

however, each broker provides different spread.

maybe, the result will be different.

I had a MD trade go "off quotes" when it tried to close yesterday, resulting in about 4 pips slippage compared to JadeFX where I am also trading live. I thought FXCBS was supposed to be ECN and that this would not be an issue with them. Oh well.... Soon might get to see how quickly the withdrawal process goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i had an account with FXCBS and the withdraw works fine BUT there swaps are way to high.

eg.

I went long on eur/chf on activtrades.

same night I went long on eur/chf on FXCBS.

both same lotsize:

activtrades gave me swaps of 0,40.

I had to PAY FXCBS 12,-

looking at the intest rate going long on eur/chf I should get swaps so activtrades did everything right.

I still don't understand why I had to pay 12,-

I would upload a screenshot but I am new in this board an I don't see how I can upload an image.

Bredman - I have found the execution quality to be worse at FXCBS than JadeFX when running the same EA's at both brokers. With JadeFX, sometimes slippage will go against you, sometimes it will go in your favor. Slippage always seems to go against you at FXCBS. Also, as mentioned in another post, FXCBS swaps are way out of whack compared to JadeFX. If you have traded with MB Trading before, it seems that FXCBS is following their model of having terrible swaps on both sides of the trade as the price for providing ECN/STP liquidity. This is funny in that in a fast market news trade, I got taken "off quotes" with FXCBS while the same EA was able to close the same trade at a profit at JadeFX. I don't understand "off quotes" in an ECN environment. Given this, I moved to close my FXCBS account and moved all my ECN business to JadeFX. Account closure process is smooth with FXCBS. Took one business day to receive my wire transfer last week.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...