• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: All About FX Open

I think it is scam !!!

Hi Bro,

why you think?? It is for sure "Fx open " a big scam. There are a lot of reviews on the internet complaining about this broker.

In fact, they will steal your money IF you could make some. They would give you billion reasons or excuses of how they are unable to give you back your money or other things.

I hope you can search more on the net, and also on Forex peace army website. Check it out and ask if necessary.

Good luck.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Just chatted with a buddy who had an account with them. He was making good money, but they refused to honor his winning. Alasannya banyak, pakai strategi ini dan itu. Funny part is that he wasn't using any weird strategi. Good old fashion MA and stochastic. Bad broker, run away.

Just another pippin master :):)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the information guys, sounds like I need to withdraw my money. I haven't touched my micro account with them, only use it sometimes to test trading system so only got about USD$150. Was going to deposit more money though!

I've observed price spikes sometimes, but haven't experienced any re quotes.

A litle off topic questions if I may...Does anybody knows somethig about Admiral Markets broker? Are they reliable..?

Hi bro,

Before I judge them or say anything about them, you can visit Forex peace army website and check the review.

In my opinion, I would never even think about opening a demo account with them because they are big scam. They control your trades in tricky ways. The spreads jump out of the sudden to go really high so you close your trades with losses. Here I wasn't talking about demo account, but live one.

I hope you can hear from other people who had accounts with them. You can also open a new topic about that to you pull everyone's attention and let everybody participate in sharing their own experience.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fx Open not really goood for all scalping system since the EURGBP and EURCHF pairs was in fixed 3 pip spread because the server quite slow for update these pairs and very risky. Sometime the chart updated about 30 minute later for EURCHF 15M :huh: :huh: !!

EXACTLY!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

I experience this exactly on my eurchf, trading asian session... chart would sometimes not update for 15-30mins !!! while same time alpari was going all over the place..

after 2 weeks, made about 10% on my account (500usd>560usd)... I withdrew my money, I am now waiting for a week, hoping to get my money back.. I also read 50usd fee for wire transfer !!! so no profit for me as the USD also weakend.. this whole joke of theirs cost me money :( X-(

• 4 months later...

Fx Open not really goood for all scalping system since the EURGBP and EURCHF pairs was in fixed 3 pip spread because the server quite slow for update these pairs and very risky. Sometime the chart updated about 30 minute later for EURCHF 15M :huh: :huh: !!

--

EXACTLY!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

I experience this exactly on my eurchf, trading asian session... chart would sometimes not update for 15-30mins !!! while same time alpari was going all over the place..

after 2 weeks, made about 10% on my account (500usd>560usd)... I withdrew my money, I am now waiting for a week, hoping to get my money back.. I also read 50usd fee for wire transfer !!! so no profit for me as the USD also weakend.. this whole joke of theirs cost me money :( X-(

hi,

every broker have its own price feed as forex is not centralized market. Till now, eurchf and eurgbp spread at FXOpen is still 3 during asia session, you may notice that other broker raise the spread for this 2 pairs to 5 or even 9 which i'm sure not scalpable.

if your system can't work on MM account, feel free to test and open ecn account.

feel free to contact FXOpen's partner at Indonesia at http://support.fxind.net or email at [email protected] or call support office in Jakarta : 021-23584694

Hi Bro,

why you think?? It is for sure "Fx open " a big scam. There are a lot of reviews on the internet complaining about this broker.

In fact, they will steal your money IF you could make some. They would give you billion reasons or excuses of how they are unable to give you back your money or other things.

I hope you can search more on the net, and also on Forex peace army website. Check it out and ask if necessary.

Good luck.

Best wishes,

hi,

if FXOpen scam, then Mauritius regulator will close down the company, but the fact is FXOpen is growing, and don't u think Dukascopy will use FXOpen technology if FXOpen is scam?

what you see on internet is people having problem during withdrawal from their broker, but trader who successfully withdraw large amount of money from their broker will not say anything on internet. but you may interested to read this testimonial : http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=64056

regards,

Why would you register an account in this forum just to protect the broker you are using... hmm, maybe you get paid to promote your employer :) regardless i don't have anything against it, its just funny...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]