FX Open Broker Review

mmohy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fxopen a Scam or not?

Trying a demo account with fxopen i recognizes that the datafeed is not really good.

i asked the support several questions about their infrastructure, regulation and safety of funds... never got an answer.

i think the questions had been to direct for them.

after thinking about all the hints with this broker....

...not a broker i would work with...

check yourself and ask the support very detailed the things you are interested...

Re: Fxopen a Scam or not?

I think these guys are good. I have found it to be the case anyway.

It is a drama to get money into the account and they should have paypal in my opinion.

The data feed is actually excellent but the demo servers drop connection a lot (too much).

Anyway, I get the vibe they try really hard and are growing very fast.. maybe too fast to pay attention to some detail.

For now, they are my favorite broker and I have 3.. looking for a forth

Anybody else has real account experience with FXopen?

I am intressted in their FXopen ECN II, and think to put around 10K there. I want to be able to sleep well and beable to withdraw my funds.

Have you hade difficulty in withdraw your funds at FXopen?

I trade with them for 1 year with cent account....mainly to test new strategys live.

Did not have any problem, al do I have withdraw only once(500USD), but that time without problem.

Regards

I think that is not scam. They recommend a training service that I am currently using and I quite like.

To me it is OK, as in not too good nor too bad, anyway I like using it compare to IBFX in term of platform wise because IBFX have 2 hour more H1 candlestick then FXopen. Somehow this different have make a slight change in the indicator , which my trading system work better with FXopen.