Craig Harris-Forex Education

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... In order to avoid emotion in trading this strategy, my idea would be to develop an EA to take the trade and manage it. Therefore, the trade would be semi-automatic. Gringoh

A good idea Gringoh. The buy would be on the 3rd candle and the stop on the 3rd candle going the other way. A simple programming task I would think.

Taking every swing would be profitable says Harris so it should work!!

Freddie

hi

zaxmarki, freddie and sam090905

Fortunately i have downloaded the video by neorio to which craig objected i will upload it here once i get back to work (in a couple of days, i m on external audit right now) just shoot me a pm to remind me incase i forget it.

thanks

Edited by jumanji24
none

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the extra info. We are still not sure if this template and indis are what Craig uses as no one has come forth and shared his paid system. I assume all FF did was work wit what was free not work from the paid version. can say this I really like the colors they have used. Also one of the indicators WTDetector says expired so who ever made it in FF should fixed it.

It looks like a excellent system hopefully someone will come on broad that has the real Craig Harris system and share it with us. However many kudos to the many that has even made this part possible.

Patheway

Pathway, you are falling for and adding to the hype that this bloke has put to a simple system.

Everything is reproduced in the FF thread. Unfortunately they also pay homage to the marketer.

It is basically a PA system magic-ised with some unnecessary indies like the fractal - it only appears when you should have been in the trade already!! His charts are always shown at the smallest zoom whereas you need a clos-up to really see the action. All 'smoke and mirrors' to fool people into thinking that they need the actual indi that he uses - all his indies are 'propriatry' so you must buy them from him!!

FF people have made replicas of it all. There are some that say that the FF template is better.

Pipware has a dashboard that gives all the stuff that Harris sells. You could buy it from him. I do not have any association with him, just spreading the info!!

I just watched the webinar here:

http://www.craigharris-forex-education.com/back/web1.html?awt_l=BLjfF&awt_m=1ftoL_DrXmXDb0

This guy is using the simple fractal-reversal-pattern, or 3rd candle or whatever you want to call it together with the Stoch 8,3,3 as confirmation

on mainly the M15.

Freddie, since you posted so much about that pattern and confirmed that it is one of the most profitable patterns we can get , I have no problem with Craig.

Those who can afford it are wise to pay for his mentoring because nothing can replace the experience you have when you are trading live with a profitable trader who knows his stuff.

It is worth every dime.

Not for you or those who are reading all over the forums for years and probably have spent tons of money for stuff too.

I am trading since 1 week with his strategy and since a few days with the template and indis from FF.

It is profitable.

Nothing to complain about from my side.

I am glad that he teaches the strategy and I am glad I found it.

Those who cannot afford the fees can get all the stuff in FF and some material here.

I highly recommend this stuff to all who only lose money with EAs and in manual trading.

If they learn this stuff and apply it correctly, they will enter the club of the 5% traders who constantly make profits instead lurking around everywhere and only losing money.

jayjas, thanks for your PM regarding my template from post #51. No problem, but I am unable to reply to you, because this forum doesn't allow anyone with fewer than 15 posts to send PMs. Also, your "receive email from other members" profile setting is disabled.

You can either send me an email or PM me again with your email address.

• 4 weeks later...
bizops, thanks for this.

The indicator is perfect for this strategy.

fxeasy, how can you use it? I just tested it on a 1 min chart and it repaints like crazy...

Apart from this, I have started reading the thread on FF. A bit long but promising. Are you still in profit with the strategy? How many pips do you manage daily?

fxeasy, how can you use it? I just tested it on a 1 min chart and it repaints like crazy...

Apart from this, I have started reading the thread on FF. A bit long but promising. Are you still in profit with the strategy? How many pips do you manage daily?

This indicator appears when a new high or low relative to a few candles back is hit.

It is not meant as a buy/sell signal.

An indicator which shows the highest high/low relative to a defined time-period cannot be static, it must move ( is that "repainting" ? ) on top or bottom of the candle if price goes higher or lower.

You can watch the candle pushing the arrow sometimes.

When will the arrow stay fixed ?

As soon as price does not go higher or lower on that bar.

But if price moves higher/lower the next bar(s), the arrow must disappear on the candle where it was before

and must appear on the actual candle.

That´s how such an indicator is designed to work.

Nothing wrong with it.

You will not find an indicator which is telling you the highest high/low on the actual candle.

It is impossible because nobody on earth knows what the price will do the next second.

How should an indicator "know" it and mark it with an arrow ?

The Craig Harris method is traded on M15, not on M1, but of course the actual M15-candle will push the arrow as long

as price moves further up or down.

The entry has nothing to do with that arrow, it has to do with a reversal candle and the Stoch-8-3-3 confirming the direction.

I am in profit with the strategy but I still experiment with other strategies.

I don´t count pips, only Dollars.

Pips mean nothing to me.

There are traders who make 20 Pips daily and grow their equity and other traders make 400 Pips daily and lose money.

This indicator appears when a new high or low relative to a few candles back is hit.

It is not meant as a buy/sell signal.

An indicator which shows the highest high/low relative to a defined time-period cannot be static, it must move ( is that "repainting" ? ) on top or bottom of the candle if price goes higher or lower.

You can watch the candle pushing the arrow sometimes.

Of course I didnt mean that. It's supposed to be like a substitute for the fractals from what I gather.

When will the arrow stay fixed ?

As soon as price does not go higher or lower on that bar.

But if price moves higher/lower the next bar(s), the arrow must disappear on the candle where it was before

and must appear on the actual candle.

That´s how such an indicator is designed to work.

Nothing wrong with it.

I have to disagree about that. I witnessed a case when the bar after the arrow was lower, then the next was higher and the arrow jumped on that one.

You will not find an indicator which is telling you the highest high/low on the actual candle.

It is impossible because nobody on earth knows what the price will do the next second.

How should an indicator "know" it and mark it with an arrow ?

You're absolutely right about that, but in this case the arrow only marks in real time a bar which is higher than the precedent X bars (how many?) Something that shouldn't be hard to spot even without an indi.

The Craig Harris method is traded on M15, not on M1, but of course the actual M15-candle will push the arrow as long

as price moves further up or down.

The entry has nothing to do with that arrow, it has to do with a reversal candle and the Stoch-8-3-3 confirming the direction.

The reason I was using 1 min was only to make it easy to spot repaints, that's all.

I am in profit with the strategy but I still experiment with other strategies.

I don´t count pips, only Dollars.

Pips mean nothing to me.

There are traders who make 20 Pips daily and grow their equity and other traders make 400 Pips daily and lose money.

I asked about pips because I don't think it's fair to ask you how much money you got from the system. Furthermore you could have made $100 but if you started with $100,000 it wouldn't be that close to the 40 pips advertised by Craig. A daily pip average would be telling more about its consistancy, don't you think? However thanks for your reply. I read many of your posts in this forum and I have to say I admire you for your contribution. I just noticed that if you post in a thread there would surely be something interesting to watch there. :)

The average SL is 35 Pips, the average TP 20 - 40 Pips.

The rest depends on the trader.

You get about 2 or 3 good entries per pair daily.

This means that you can make 1 - 9 % daily per pair.

It all depends on finding the good entries ( isn´t that the same with all systems ? nothing new here ).

But let us be realistic: for the average trader it should be possible to get at least one more winning trade per day

and per pair from this system.

Let us assume that you risk 1 % , then this means that you´ll get 1 % per pair daily.

I trade it on GU, EU and EJ -----> 3 % daily average.

alright,

I cannot access my PMs due to "database errors".

I saw your PM and clicked on "Reply", then I got the errors.

If you analyze M15-charts, you will see that there are a few reversals daily which qualify for good trades.

Price will run from 10 - 60 Pips or more and that is where Craig Harris jumps in and tries to catch 20 - 40 Pips or more.

If you trade it live, it isn´t that easy.

It takes a lot of time, you´ll wait for hours and still no entry set-up has formed.

Then a reversal candle is forming , the Stoch confirms and bang, the price reverses again and you lose.

That´s the way it is.

On the history charts everybody is able to find the best entries.

That´s all I can say about it.

Ok thanks. Actually I'll post my PM here so maybe others would benefit from my little search.

Hi mate. Sorry for nagging about this in private. I asked for a feedback about Craig Harris from the few people who left their emails on FPA and only got this one.

Craig's system has been difficult to trade over the summer months, I am currently only trading the news with very promising results. Previous to july it was working well (Craig's system), the concensus from me and my fellow traders I am in touch with is that the big boys are on holiday in the summer and you dont get the liquidity you normally get, before july, one of my fellow traders Nick was trading Craig's system for 7 months profitably.

The last 3 months has seen a lot of ranging, we expect the market ot return to normal in october. Currently I am back testing CH using "forex Tester 2" for these last 3 months.

Since you only started in the summer months, and I assume you're using the version available on FF while this guy is using the original, I gather your positive statements are a confirmation that the FF version is really improved and more profitable than the original. Am I correct? Meanwhile I'm carrying on with my trip on the FF thread. Thanks very much. All the best

At the risk of repeating myself:

Harris's system is a simple reversal lots of strategies cover it- 3rd cadle; 5 bar reversal and 'his own' but public domain reversal candle;

From there it is all smoke and mirrors - you cannot trade in the Asian session (Tokyo Channel); Stochastics at a particular angle... Fractles.

Harris says that if you use the 'simple reversal' you will win, you will lose a few but no indicator tells you which.

I know that if there is a 3rd candle ready to trade the stochs will also be signalling and the fractals will also - they come up when the 3rd is made, it is what they do, they all get their info from price.

The FF thread has adopted Harris as their savior and people ask "What time is the Tokyo Channel" and have discussions on the exact minute as if it were a devine law.

The reversal is a gamble, however you do it but it does tend to run better when the money flows ie London open.

As for difficult to trade, just look at any chart. Not at how it went up or down but how the candle behaved...would you have caught it or if it is a runaway, would you get in on the second etc

Don't fall for all the padding, remember it all come from price and price is what you see.

Edited by Freddie

• 10 months later...
ok guys i have uploaded the video by neorio which got removed

http://hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?3vte96yzz6abgi4

thanks is always appreciated

Hello jumanji24.

I'm obviously very late to this thread and the FF thread and therfore have missed out on the neo videos that craig asked to be removed. I read in this thread you had saved them.

As you can guess I was late for your video uploads also. If its not too much trouble for you could you please upload them again and send me a link? I usually don't like to bother anyone but this would really help. My email is [email protected]

A big thanks in advance

"Re: [sharing]CRAIG HARRIS-FOREX EDUCATION

ForexPeaceArmy a/k/a/ ForexBastards a/k/a/ "Felix" a/k/a Dimitri, etc. have come under a strong spotlight recently through an F.B.I. investigation.

Seems "Felix" wasn't the highly successful Forex trader he claimed. He was living in a tiny, 1-room apartment in a bad neighborhood and F.B.I. information showed his trading statements were ALL losers with his income being "subscription" sales to his signal service(s).

Also discovered he has a good number of different sites on-line under assumed names.

I would suggest thorough research before paying $$$ for anything ForexPeaceArmy recommends . . . "

Thanks for that news I never knew that