• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I searched for a working cracked version of Abletrend for a longtime. And despite finding numerous versions and attempts floating all over the internet, I was never able to come upon a workable solution. While doing all of this I came upon a set of templates and .ex4 files for Metatrader that are marketed under the name "FollowTrend". These files were programmed to essentially copy what Abletrend does. I've compared forex charts with Abletrend to the same charts with FollowTrend and the results are identical. Everything from entries to the trailing stop performs the same as Abletrend. I don't know if the FollowTrend indicators are here yet, but I've seen them floating around the internet. I purchased mine on Ebay for $10 and the files have literally netted me thousands of dollars. There is also another set of files called Brain Trading that is basically a spot-on copy of Abletrends indicators and stops. This can be found here: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2344-Brain-Trading-System?highlight=brain . I've seen some members here complain that the indicators repaint, but the only do so until the bar closes and no action is taken until the close of the bar anyway. In that respect Abletrend repaints as well since the data and calculations change in realtime until the bar closes. So anybody complaining of repaints just does'nt understand the realities of trading. I can attest that money will be made following Abletrend, FollowTrend, or BrainTrading as long as one takes and follows the signals with discipline and common-sense moneymanagement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have Cracked version of AbleTrend 7.0 EOD, but I need install package. The link above to china language AbleTrend-v7.0.zip is wrong package. I'm looking for setup distributive. Please help!! I want to try this software. Thanks!

P.S. I have working version of eASCTrend 6.0 Professional.

If you have an English version I'd like to try your program; however, this download site requires membership to download files. Please use a diffferrent file storage website site like depositfiles.com, sendspace.com, multiupload.com, rapidshare.com, limelinx.com or mediafire.com. Thank you for your help.

I have Cracked version of AbleTrend 7.0 EOD, but I need install package. The link above to china language AbleTrend-v7.0.zip is wrong package. I'm looking for setup distributive. Please help!! I want to try this software. Thanks!

P.S. I have working version of eASCTrend 6.0 Professional.

Can you post the eASCTrend 6 Pro

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just got done doing a 1-month TRIAL..... the only good thing I can say is.... I ONLY LOST $99 ON IT (TRIAL PRICE!!)

It amazes me how people only see WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE!!!

and.... OMG.... WOW, DOESN'T IT LOOK GREAT.... IN HINDSIGHT!!! did I say that loud enough.... HINDSIGHT!!!

GOOD GOD.... EVERYTHING WORKS IN HINDSIGHT!!

If you are fortunate enough to catch a TRENDING MOVE!! Bravo... you will make some $$$ and YES, it will keep you in the trade..... BUT.... and here is the BUT..... the other 14+ trades that you took, that DIDN'T turn out to be TREND TRADES..... WOW, DID YOU LOOSE BIG $$$$..... reason being..... WIDE.... VERY WIDE STOPS!!!

Given example..... Abletrend actually kept you SHORT on the HUGE GOLD DROP last month....... EVEN THOUGH, Gold rallied back about $170.00..... and for the *****s out there... that equates to $17,000.00 PER CONTRACT!!!

Seriously.... WHO THE HELL lets a position ON A SINGLE LOT move $17K against them???? NO-ONE!!!!!

Unless you are dead!!

Bottom line..... it does work.... BUT, there isn't a beginner out there that is ****** enough to last with those kinda WIDE-a** STOPS.... PERIOD!! NO-ONE!!

Good luck....