(read) WHAT IS A PERFECT INDICATOR?

Simple way to do this:

1. Copy and paste the text into a note-pad file or another editor-file or into Windows Word document.

2. Save it and rename it with the .mq4 suffix.

For example: You save it as SpanishDayline.doc , the rename it to SpanishDayline.mq4

3. Copy the SpanishDayline.mq4 to Mt4 Experts/indicator folder, then start Mt4 ( close and restart if it is running ).

Mt4 will compile it to an .ex4 file and you will find it in the navigation tab together with your other custom indicators.

Thanks for this tip. As soon as I read it I thought "of course". Saves me creating a "new" indicator in MetaEditor and pasting the content over the default indicator template. Good tip :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
An indicator that does not adjust to the market is useless. If your indicator appears and stays, it is only because that is the direction the market is maintaining. I would NEVER want an indicator that could not adjust to change. What better way to lose is there than to get a signal in one direction, only to see the market go the other way? You must be flexible, and you cannot accomplish that with your definition of a perfect indicator.

A perfect indicator does not exist. A near perfect indicator would be one that reacts real time with no lag. It would also be predictive as well as highly accurate. There are indicators and systems available that can do this to a degree, but learning good trading skills would tip the odds in your favor.

One shouldn't be searching for the one perfect indicator since it will not be found, ask any serious trader. You should instead be looking for a true and tested forex system that is reliable and makes consistent income. Think about this, it makes absolute sense my friends.

and that would be ????????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,vince

The S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem is highly regarded as the best manually traded forex systems which has only one downfall. One needs to be experienced in the forex to understand the complex system. The majority of people that have the system needs to go over the system for a week or two before the can grasp it. To date, no one has ever sincerely stated it doesn't work, the complaints were that they didn't understand it. Those that do understand it swear by its accuracy and ability to make pips. The system has been out for close to 4 years now and I really like the system.

If anyone incorrectly assumes that I developed this system and I'm here to sell it, you should ask the moderators if this is my system. They can attest that this is not the case. My great friend, chetachukwu, the thread starter can also vouch that the S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem isn't my program, I only promote it because it actually does work.

Edited by ForexMike

Price bars or candles :)

A perfect forex indicator is an indicator that posses the following characteristics

DOES NOT REPAINT

DOES NOT DELAY OR LAG

DOES NOT REDRAW (e.g ARROWS)

DOES NOT REPASTE (e.g ARROWS)

DOES NOT APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR

DOES NOT APPEAR AT THE PREVIOUS BARS, SOME INDICATORS POINT AT 9-10 BAR BEHIND (eg forexsignal30.com old version) dont know about the new version

SHIFTING LOW AND TOPS, super-signal & zigzag does that

GIVES SIGNAL BEFORE OR ON THE TRIGGER BAR (nonlagging)

APPEARS AND STAY

APPEARS WHEN IT IS NEEDED

COLORS DO NOT CHANGE TILL A NEW TREND IS FORMED

if you agree with me please post your views

if you thing there is or there will be such indicator close to that also share what you know about it.