Wolf(e)Waves and ZUP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wolf(e)Waves and ZUP

maybe once the target line of 5° has bena reached you can delet and re-attache the indicator.

Lokking deeper into this system it seems interesting. Will reade the book this week-end

BTW: there are 2 indicators called:

- wolfewaves

and

wolfewaves_nen[1]

are you guys using the second indicato I suppose?

becaus the first doesn't drive lines etc. (it do just nothing)

thanks Brasile

Hi Mograst,

Ryan's links worked for me, but I shifted them to RS. Hope that helps.

http://rapid share*com/files/248905136/How_to_profit_from_Hedge_Funds_that_hunt_stops_part_two_Filter.wmv

http://rapid share*com/files/248905820/How_to_profit_from_Hedge_Funds_that_hunt_stops.wmv

Hi Brasile,

I've only used NEN's indicator. I'll be studying the book this weekend also.... what else does a trader do when the market is closed? :)

thesecret,

I'm only 1 day ahead of all of you with this. I just took the time to research and search for all available materials. It does occur to me that it would repaint only on lower timeframes, where the completed candles are constantly changing. It seems quite stable on H1 and H4. That make sense? If so, I'd suspect that the general accuracy would best be found on M30 to H4.

Other links:

http://www.chart*nu/blog/?p=1060 for WW

http://www.wolfewave*com/an_illustration_along_with_the_rules.htm Good WW diagram

--- forum link not allowed. read the rules. mod --- for ZUP and related harmonic trading EAs and Indicators

http://www.bing*com/search?q=wolfewave&form=QBRE&filt=all Some links here Google didn't find

Regards,

Merlin

Ok Merlin,

On which TF u had 80 trades on EU all day?

Not positive, but either H1 or H4. Most likely H1.

The chart just gave me the RED LINE target and, as you can see from the statement, I just kept buying in that direction. Every time a trade closed, I'd either replace it immediately, or wait a few minutes for a dip, then continued to buy. There was no repainting. And price met the Red Line almost to the pixel.

Can I again request any kind brother to share this file in 4shared.com? I am still having troubles trying to download the file from rapid*share. You kind help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Paul

Here you go, Paul: http://www.4shared.com/file/114304553/10381233/WWaves_and_ZUP.html

Can I again request any kind brother to share this file in 4shared.com? I am still having troubles trying to download the file from rapid*share. You kind help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Paul

Here you go, Paul: http://www.4shared.com/file/114304553/10381233/WWaves_and_ZUP.html

Thanks brother MerlinBrasil, you are really kind.

Ok Merlin,

On which TF u had 80 trades on EU all day?

Not positive, but either H1 or H4. Most likely H1.

The chart just gave me the RED LINE target and, as you can see from the statement, I just kept buying in that direction. Every time a trade closed, I'd either replace it immediately, or wait a few minutes for a dip, then continued to buy. There was no repainting. And price met the Red Line almost to the pixel.

Hi Merlin,

i am curiouse what Trade manager scritp you are using to manage your trades and if you would post here.

I had an old script (a simple trailing line script that was very useful) but afhter the MT4 224 is doesn't work anymore.

thanks a lot

Hi Merlin,

i am curiouse what Trade manager scritp you are using to manage your trades and if you would post here.

I had an old script (a simple trailing line script that was very useful) but afhter the MT4 224 is doesn't work anymore.

thanks a lot

Sure :)

Found it at --- forum link not allowed. read the rules. mod. --- which includes good documentation.

I don't use all of it, but I find the parts I do use invaluable. Steve did a great job with this concept. There's also a different Trade Manager (commercial) somewhere here on the forum, but I haven't tried it yet.

Best,

Merlin

Hola esmerejón,

It is nice if you could post some charts showing your setup. especially the WW patterns.

I've never find the WW pattern by using the default setting of the nen indicator, may I know what setting u r using?

Talex's indicator did draw the WW pattern in 5m TF of EU pair on last friday, but the pattern disappear after few candles moving up from point 5. Do you have the same problem?

Cheers,

Rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hola esmerejón,

It is nice if you could post some charts showing your setup. especially the WW patterns.

I've never find the WW pattern by using the default setting of the nen indicator, may I know what setting u r using?

Talex's indicator did draw the WW pattern in 5m TF of EU pair on last friday, but the pattern disappear after few candles moving up from point 5. Do you have the same problem?

Cheers,

Rey

Hi Rey,

Haven't used any of the other WW indicators yet, just Nen's. Working fine for me. The settings I'm using are the ones I uploaded with the WW-Nen[1] indicator. My WWs seem to persist long after point 5, and should, as the target is set by the 1-4 line (red).

I'll try to get some screen shots up while I'm trading, but it would help if some others assisted in that regard also. :)

Best,

Merlin

WW nen doesnt refresh it self. Someone could mod the code so that indi re-load every 5 candles.

Why would you want it to refresh based on your guess at a good number of candles.... or at all? And based on what timeframe? Have you read and understood the PDF yet? Or Wolfe's other included book?

Try trading Nen's indicator as-is on M30, H1 and H4 for a week on a demo account and see if you can profit from that. Assuming, of course, that making a profit is your intention here. If an "INDICATOR" can tell you WHERE the price will be in the FUTURE at a fairly specific point in TIME, I'd think that you, as an intelligent trader, could take advantage of that.

Regards,

Merlin

Not intending to hijack my own thread...... :) I've noticed that there are a large number of people here looking just for 'educated' commercial bots.

Try visiting CODEBASE at MQL4.com. Huge number of available bots, indicators and scripts. Free, and complete with Source Code, Screenshots, and documentation from the authors, as well as contact information.

Trying out a new addition there (#2 or #3 on the current list) this week, a Neural Net-based indicator which paints the *projected* price of the pair for the next 7-10 candles going into the future. Should be interesting to see how accurate it is.

Any, good stuff at MQL4.com and since you get the complete source code, as opposed to the educated bots, you can learn from many examples of excellent coding. Pretty decent search engine there also, so it you're looking to solve a coding problem, you're likely to find that the wheel has been invented already. Forum-based, so you see comments and critiques (most always constructive and informative) from other MT4 programmers.

Regards,

Merlin

Are U making fun of me? Do u even understand how WW indi should work? :-? Did u ever traded pattern indi's before? Gartley, elliot?

I dont know how to explain it to U any more....let me ask u one question, If u attach indi on chart in the morning and let say in 30min pattern is found...do indi on your platform shows U a new pattern next day(if its found) or is it still showing the same from the day before?

http://i44.tinypic.com/24v8b42.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/25ksm4l.jpg

Because it doesnt draw new patterns! Let say I attached it on H1 or whatever. Pattern is shown ,after a month no new pattern is shown if I dont enter in settings and just click OK so that indi re-load it self. How can I trade that???

Please read the PDF. Seriously, if the WW pattern shows you where the price will be in 5 hours, why would you want to refresh it before then? And, you haven't even tried it yet! ANY indicator will refresh itself every time it's added to any chart. Or restart MT4.

The 'course' PDF is, I believe, about 26 pages, contains lots of charts and examples, and only takes 30-60 minutes to read. Of course, one can re-read to increase understanding and eventually learn how to spot WWaves without any indicators at all. Remember, or discover by reading the PDF and/or book, that this is a NATURAL phenomena, WWaves. Bill didn't *invent* them, he discovered them and has traded with them for 30 years, long before most PCs and MT4 existed.

Wouldn't it be more profitable to read, study and understand before you attempt to criticize, attack, dismiss or attempt to change this or any other idea which is new to you? This is an INDICATOR, so sit back and test. See how accurate the INDICATIONS are. I'll try to post live charts this week as *I* investigate it while trading the EURUSD. Hopefully, others will help out also, once they've read the PDF and test it on their Demo accounts.

Regards,

Merlin

Re your charts, interesting. I'll see if I can duplicate that. Have you tried and found the same phenomena on H1 and H4? Also, if someone on here speaks Russian, I have Nen's email address and I'm sure he'd be happy to explain. Regardless, the WWave indicators are a nice crutch. One CAN learn to spot WWaves without them. Try to relax, contribute, and see how this goes. And, btw, the ZUP indicator inclueds Gartleys, Crab and Bat indicators as well as all the FIBO series of indicators. You can turn them on and off through the interface.

I cant believe this guy....I read pdf, i read a lot material regarding WW. I dont know why are u keep bringing that up. I didnt attack nobody. I was just saying, if u wanna use indi as is be my guess, but if indi is moded to re-load it self for example every 5 candles u wont miss any new patterns and U cant trade in wrong direction, maybe some people here want that, u trade how u want it. :)>-

I cant believe this guy....I read pdf, i read a lot material regarding WW. I dont know why are u keep bringing that up. I didnt attack nobody. I was just saying, if u wanna use indi as is be my guess, but if indi is moded to re-load it self for example every 5 candles u wont miss any new patterns and U cant trade in wrong direction, maybe some people here want that, u trade how u want it. :)>-

"I cant believe this guy...." Not sure who you're talking to ;)

I keep mentioning the PDF because some people haven't read it yet and, until now, you haven't mentioned it.

Your chart example confuses me. It seems to be identical times (I'm guessing as you didn't include time in your screenshot.) So did you take a screen shot, press REFRESH and then take another screenshot? So far, I cannot duplicate your screens on my EURUSD M30 that way.

Also bear in mind that there are, according to the PDF examples, WWaves *within* WWaves. Additionally, this may be more accurate on the longer timeframes, as the shorter timeframes, M1 and M5 in particular would suffer from "choppy seas". I don't yet know whether or not Nen took this into account.

Personally, I like to trade an indicator or bot for a couple of weeks before I decide what's right and what's wrong and might need attention. In the FEW DAYS I've had to test forward, I've had excellent luck with it so far, so, yes, I'll trade with it as-is and see if I can figure out the long-term best way to trade it. For example, when you find one WWave on H1 and a different one on H4, can the differences be reconciled into a trading plan?

Early days so far.

Regards,

Merlin

Your chart example confuses me. It seems to be identical times (I'm guessing as you didn't include time in your screenshot.) So did you take a screen shot, press REFRESH and then take another screenshot?

-YES :-bd But not refresh per se, re-load indi. And the same happens on H1 etc I tried on 3 different platforms, same thing.

WWaves *within* WWaves

Thats what I am talking about, so if indi shows us almost every new pattern it would be easier to enter/exit on lower TF, u can even scalp for 5 pips.

Interesting. I tried removing the indicator on my M30, then putting it back on and got precisely the same pattern. Since it's using the same data, that's what I'd expect.

I can't begin to explain how you and perhaps a few others would get different results with the same data! As a programmer with 35+ years under my belt, it doesn't make sense. Same data, same result usually. I'll see if I can steal some time, dig up Nen's email address, and ask him.

I'm taking the pattern from H4 and H1 presently, which give me an "accurate" assessment of the future direction, then trading on M30, M5 and M1 for maximum pippage. Given a low enough risk factor, I'll scalp for 1.5 pips after breakeven. If the price continues in my direction and retraces, taking out my breakeven or breakevn+, I simply replace the trades and make the same pips over and over again on the same long move. That might explain the question you seemed to have on the large number of trades I make. Under the right conditions, on a 10 pip move on the M15, I can score 50 pips or more on that move.

Anyway, I'm understanding your query better now and perhaps by the end of the week we'll have more insight into this new beast.

Regards,

Merlin

"thesecret" you just refresh the chart ir detach and re-attach the indicator?

i will give a look to this too when markets are open. Anyway i could not see this rigth now but market are

close at the moment.

I had also the same problem as indicator didn't refresh afhter it has compelted his cycle But olce a

cycle has ben formed i will not refresh anyway and try to go with the signals.

Afhter a cycle has ben completed i just detach and reatache do see if there is a new cycle.

But i tried this only for few hours on friday (5M and 15M charts) Will see How things will go next week.

But there is one thing I note: When attache the indicator it always draw 90%

of the cycle and I am not able to see it drawn live. In other words, attaching the indicator it

has always drawn the 1,2,3,4 cycle and I am able to enter only the 5° trade step and up to EPA but newer the

3->4 and 4->5 trades ( called: sweet zone)

Do you have the same problem? If so, how do you trade the 3->4 and 4->5 trades ?

cheers

Merlin,

Not the same data. I was trying to create open market environment in trading simulator. I attached indi there was pattern shown immediately, then I press "play" , market was moving, 15-20-30 new candles, but new pattern didnt show, then I pause it, open indicator settings didnt change anything and just clicked OK after it reloaded new pattern was shown. What I am trying to say is, that new patterns will never show after initial/first attachment on chart.

@mograst

Yes, there are always all 5 "numbers" on chart, indi doesnt print 1-2-3-4 during pattern formation on-the-fly. I thought it would be like that. As far as I understand rules, U should enter only on "5".

Ok, I figure it out what should be done. I would really love to test it.

Instead of indi re-loading it self every 5 bars..it should re-load it self every time when yellow line(I believe its zig-zag) is re-connected to new bar. Try in trading simulator to see what i mean. Then a new "5" will appear and if u enter for 5 pips on M15 its a 90% winner!

Can some coder please mod indi so we can test it easier? ^:)^