FapTurbo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]FapTurbo Swiss EA - out June 30th

is it just FAPT 47 on java?

I think it is the core FAPT 4.7 engine wrapped up with a TradeCopier to run on Dukascopy platform. This is because all the MT4 brokers have jacked up the spread so FAPT EA is not as profitable as it used to be. They claimed they have sold more than 40,000 copies. They finally found one true ECN broker which offers very low spread during asian hours and that's why developed this product. But you need US$10,000 to open an a/c. , already reduced from US$50,000.

Guys.. How different is dukascopy to metatrader? I am just thinking.. all the fapt guys have done, is use their strategy for dukascopy and the robot is making money. If someone can code yourlucky and thunder4wd to work in dukascopy, I think we will get awesome results too because of the tight spreads.

What do you think?

I agree with running successful EAs at Dukascopy. Probably concepts like ISEA (or the original) would have better chance being successful there. Regardless any EA that is making money for you under MT4 will make you more money at Dukascopy or a like broker. The only question is how difficult is to convert MQL code to their proprietary language?

I also know a developer that has written an API bridge for InteractiveBrokers to handle MT4 execution. If anyone is interested maybe we can start a thread for this. I know IB has very low spreads probably even better than Dukascopy.

Regards

Yes please, I would be very interested in sending the trades to IB from MT4.

Thanks in advance

How did you find the Links?

• 2 months later...