FX53 EA

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: www.windsorparkfx.com

no, open up any pair, put the profit manager template on it, then the profit manager script, set the magic number n everyhting, then open up audcad and put the trade manager on it with the same magic number. my settings arent a science but they are somewhere to start

for profit manager it just manages your trade managers trades... so what i found to work is to calculate what a 20 pip take profit would be on one of your trade manager trades in dollars, put a little bit less then that as the global take profit of the profit manager, other then that just make sure reset trade manager is true and the magic number matches that of your trade manager. for trade manager i have 10 pips grid, 20 pip take profit and a 75 pip stoploss, im sure there is better settings though i just pulled them from nowhere, but they work in backtests.

i can see 15pips TP but not SL.

Anyway, i saw you have to use TradeManager on one chart as well as TrendManager" on another chart (same currency and timeframe of course)

This way it will trade with the trend as well as against the trend. THis will probably give better results as well as minor DD.

Wirastomo...

What broker u use? is your broker only accept 0.1 lot trades? :geek:

Tadawulfx,

Tadawul demo only accept min 0.05 and tadawul live 0.1, so that's the problem....

change the lot bro..... :)) :))

I'm my own enemy.....

The author said that trade manager is more advance than power trade because the profit manager can reset trade manager after global take profit.

There will soon be a newer versian (1.6.4) where it'll reduce dd because 1 more new script (freeze manager) is introduced, so that it handles spike and control the floating p/l.

Indo-Investasi Rocks

The author said that trade manager is more advance than power trade because the profit manager can reset trade manager after global take profit.

There will soon be a newer versian (1.6.4) where it'll reduce dd because 1 more new script (freeze manager) is introduced, so that it handles spike and control the floating p/l.

Do you know where the new version will come out – Windsor FX or Powertrader ?