FX53 EA

Re: www.windsorparkfx.com

Thanks for the information ikarma...I set mine $100 with $5K capital, and trade manager 0,10 lots and trend manager 0,20 lots...Does it sound a right setup to you?

I really don't know. I guess we will see on our forward tests.. I am assuming that a lower global takeprofit will prevent larger drawdowns.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...i was looking at mt4stats in the first post and it's really hard to "catch" the author's setup...the global sl was set between $850~$950 (trading 1 lot)...global take profit may be something around $150~$200 (1 lot)...but it's basically my "guesstimation" since the guy could be closed manually a lot of trades... :huh: :huh: :huh:

I think i'll low my global take profit to $40... :peace:

its definently not a martingale as long as you have a sl set., ive edited the file a little and took out the part where it checks to see your account type, i have it on my live account doing pretty well so far. ill probly let it run till the account doubles, then take it off and let megadriod take over again, i trust megadriod more, but its slower.

dandawman... can you share the version u modified? I put sl at 15 as recommended in the website.however..95% the sl will be hit.. another thing is the trade manager keeps open position every trade spacing reached.. can you help to improve by adding "number of maxtrade" option? the maxattempt option is not work as limit.. thanks in advance 8-)

dandawman... can you share the version u modified? I put sl at 15 as recommended in the website.however..95% the sl will be hit.. another thing is the trade manager keeps open position every trade spacing reached.. can you help to improve by adding "number of maxtrade" option? the maxattempt option is not work as limit.. thanks in advance 8-)

where did you reade about SL =15 I couldnt find this on there website...

The following is the trade manager, made to work on a live account, it makes pretty darn good profit on its very own, the settings i use is spacing 10 profit 20 sl 75, big stoploss but it rarely gets hit, specially with the profit manager working... any help is appreciated... also what is that #include <winuser32.mqh> is that something you should remove to trade live? To avoid lots of drawdown put the profit managers take profit less the equivalent of what you would earn from 1 successful trade manager trade.

http://www*4shared*com/file/110798085/6226b06c/trademng.html

I found out how to make the profit manager work, ill post it below here too, something you have to do to make it work is make sure the MAGIC NUMBERS of the trade manager and the profit manager are the same.... also put the ~ sign in the end of the file name at the bottom of the profit manager settings. btw im not sure why therres a mq4 and a ex4 in these 2 files, so i put them both anyways.

http://www*4shared*com/file/110798881/6b5825cd/prftthejohn.html

1 more thing... i dont think this works on 5 digit. im using 4

does anybody see any application to the trend manager? i cant get that to make any profits on my demo

i was thinking if we edited the trend manager to place 1 trade only, 10 pips away from the middle, along with the profit manager it would be insurance of a near trade manager stoploss hit, and would reduce the chances of it alot. the problem is getting it to make only 1 trade so it doesnt lose alot of trades itself. it would also need infinit take profit to help insure no trade manager stoplosses are hit. ill get to work on the above... after school boooo

but then on the other hand it will get rid of all the ranging proftis of trade manager.... hmmm well ill do it anyways and see how it works out

p.s. i want to have babies with the maker of megadriod

The following is the trade manager, made to work on a live account, it makes pretty darn good profit on its very own, the settings i use is spacing 10 profit 20 sl 75, big stoploss but it rarely gets hit, specially with the profit manager working... any help is appreciated... also what is that #include <winuser32.mqh> is that something you should remove to trade live? To avoid lots of drawdown put the profit managers take profit less the equivalent of what you would earn from 1 successful trade manager trade.

http://www*4shared*com/file/110798085/6226b06c/trademng.html

I found out how to make the profit manager work, ill post it below here too, something you have to do to make it work is make sure the MAGIC NUMBERS of the trade manager and the profit manager are the same.... also put the ~ sign in the end of the file name at the bottom of the profit manager settings. btw im not sure why therres a mq4 and a ex4 in these 2 files, so i put them both anyways.

http://www*4shared*com/file/110798881/6b5825cd/prftthejohn.html

1 more thing... i dont think this works on 5 digit. im using 4

hi dan,

would you please share your results using this ea?

thanks