FX53 EA

Re: www.windsorparkfx.com

Have you checked their tutorial?

http://www.windsorparkfx.com/tutorials.html

Everyday I thing,.. :D but I don't know file TrendManager use for...?

as I know TredeManager is EA use to open order (buy/sell) at AUDUSD pair, and ProfitManager is Script to manage our open position with ++profit.... not else...!! :twisted:

Sorry, buddy, this one was not in my lab for testing.

Can't give your clear instructions, may be someone in this thread can do.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another version by the same author.

He posted it on powertraderlive.com

Demo version here, can someone provide it some education and see if it's the same as windsorparkfx's trademanager.

http://slil.ru/27734168

educated

hxxp://www.forexsharing.com/800918
pass:ryaz

regards

Thank you very much ryaz, i see trail stop EA in there, what for is that ?? is that for trail stop loss ?? as i know that EA not include in the POWER TRADER pack, you add this right? wow, nice idea !!......thank you

I'm my own enemy.....

I think this EA was fully of misteryous :D like a voodoo,.... heheheh.....

Goo guys,.. make it simple,... :peace:

Yea the biggest mystery is that if it can get margin called (unable to simulate in backtest)

Indo-Investasi Rocks

Why can't you guys backtest the system?! I tried backtest and looks good so far.(without SL you'll win 98% and the other 2% will become loser trades cos swap rates....with SL it's a loser system)...the problem is: it looks grid system for me...so, to get this performance you must have a lot of money to cover a range of 3500 pips * xxxx open trades (in aud/cad case). :cd:

I backtested $1million, trading 0,10 lots. With this setup from 2007 to date, it made up to 98% winning rate and 1,7% profit per month. (w/ fixed lots)...Max drawdown was $150k....Quite unreal way to trade this system, but the only profitable way that i found so far. :mrgreen:

If you backtest it you can't use the profit manager. I am forward testing it right now on $500 demo account and I set the Global take profit to 20 and it seems to be working. When it has $20 in profit it closes all the trades winning or loosing.

Maybe this profit manager will prevent it from ever hitting those huge drawdowns?

If you backtest it you can't use the profit manager. I am forward testing it right now on $500 demo account and I set the Global take profit to 20 and it seems to be working. When it has $20 in profit it closes all the trades winning or loosing.

Maybe this profit manager will prevent it from ever hitting those huge drawdowns?

and what an EA you're using ? TradeManager or TrendManager

thx

when u attach the trademanager templete... the EA will use trendmanager to detect trend and trade it..

profitmanager is GLOBAL basket take profit and stop lose manager..

PManager.. basically it has to be used alone... cant work with other EAs..

Ow...i'm starting my forward tests with profit manager right now...

How about we make a mt4status and share here? :)

I am wondering if the $20 Global Take Profit may be a bit conservative. It has hit it 3 times already in the last 3 hrs. I am up $80 on my $500 in those 3 hrs.

Thanks for the information ikarma...I set mine $100 with $5K capital, and trade manager 0,10 lots and trend manager 0,20 lots...Does it sound a right setup to you?