Forex Derivative EA

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: REQ: forex derivative EA

This guy that developed this EA seriously should be put in jail. Can you imagine ordering this EA, backtesting it and thinking it performs well.. only to find out that it is draining you of every dollar in your account? The point is that the developer used deception to its highest degree to show good backtests by recalling the optimized values for every past year from the DLL. So he has no regard for any of his clients, but cares about only the income he gets from selling his EA regardless of what happens to his client's accounts. If I would have purchased this EA I would demand a refund immediately and send a message to this guy to take his deception and shove it up his a**. Would you even continue to think of using this guy's EA despite of what he has done so far?? Up to you..

Best trading

This guy that developed this EA seriously should be put in jail. Can you imagine ordering this EA, backtesting it and thinking it performs well.. only to find out that it is draining you of every dollar in your account? The point is that the developer used deception to its highest degree to show good backtests by recalling the optimized values for every past year from the DLL. So he has no regard for any of his clients, but cares about only the income he gets from selling his EA regardless of what happens to his client's accounts. If I would have purchased this EA I would demand a refund immediately and send a message to this guy to take his deception and shove it up his a**. Would you even continue to think of using this guy's EA despite of what he has done so far?? Up to you..

Best trading

If it made money... HELL YES!

All we are saying is we need to try the new version. It is showing good results on several independent forward tests. Don't tell me you wouldn't use it if it proved to be a very profitable EA regardless of what the author has done.

Best trading

If it made money... HELL YES!

All we are saying is we need to try the new version. It is showing good results on several independent forward tests. Don't tell me you wouldn't use it if it proved to be a very profitable EA regardless of what the author has done.

LOL Ikarma,

If you really wish to give away your money, don't do it in the forex market!

There are a lot of non governamental association that would need it ...

There are so many better and more reliable ea's than derivative.

Derivative showned he tried to steal your money, they make an update and you still want to risk your money?

You must have too much, way too much money. I don't even understand why we still speak about that cemplon ea

Oh well....

I said IF it proved to make money. Everyone kicked this EA to the curb already and so did I but I have noticed since they released 1.4 there hasn't been a loosing trade. Only forward testing will prove its usefulness.

anyone got 1.4 that we can look at?

i have no doubt it might work in the short term, as its values will be optimised.

but far from being a 'system trader' its just a 'variable trader'. rather then using variables which change with the price to signal operations of the EA, it seems that it needs constant variable optimisation to work.

or else why would it call values from the dll each year?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi,

I am new here and purchased forex derivative earlier this month brfore joining this excellent forum. I am not affiliated to forex derivative, but am posting my forward tests for everyone.

http://forex-derivative.mt4live.com/

Regards

Neil

Which broker are using for this demo account? Comparing with other forward test.. this is too good :-/ :-/

Hi,

I am new here and purchased forex derivative earlier this month brfore joining this excellent forum. I am not affiliated to forex derivative, but am posting my forward tests for everyone.

http://forex-derivative.mt4live.com/

Regards

Neil

Which broker are using for this demo account? Comparing with other forward test.. this is too good :-/ :-/

Hi,

It is on Alpari, running on a VPS..

I agree, the early trades are excellent, even during the NFP release on Friday.. I won't get excited yet though ;)

Hi,

I agree, the early trades are excellent, even during the NFP release on Friday.. I won't get excited yet though ;)

Yes it's too early to judge.. but

compare your forward test at h**p://forex-derivative.mt4live.com/ with h**p://www.4xproject.com/statements/derivative/statement.htm

It's very different.. Does account size having anything to do with number of trades made? :-/

Hi,

Yes it's too early to judge.. but

compare your forward test at h**p://forex-derivative.mt4live.com/ with h**p://www.4xproject.com/statements/derivative/statement.htm

It's very different.. Does account size having anything to do with number of trades made? :-/

I can't imagine the account size makes any difference. There is a setting for money management, but all that does is alter the lot size. What is strange is that considering they are both on the same broker, the trades taken are completely different :-/

Re: Forex Derivative EA

If I were a moderator, I would delete this thread immediately. As mentioned before.. who would trust with real $ a scam developer like this? Who knows what other unpleasant surprises lie within his crooked DLL? This whole thing with him retooling his EA this past weekend has to do not with performance but the fact that he got caught being the "king" of scammers and he is trying to back-pedal his way out of it. Already many people know what deception he used and are moving on. There are better EAs out there guys. Please don't keep feeding this kind of scammer - stop using this EA for your own good.

Best Trading

Re: Forex Derivative EA

Starting, ?? ?????????? - ???????? ????? ? ???? :)

Here is fixed source, change extension to mq4 after download.

http://rapid*share.com/files/243020210/FDV2_14_FIX.txt

)) ????? ????????? ????????? - ???????? ????? ????? ????? ????????, ??????????, ? ?????, ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ? ????????? ?????? ?? ? ????????? ????? ))) ?, ?????? ????? - ????? ??? ? ???? ??? ??? ????, ????????? VPS ? ????????? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ? ????? ))

Guys, you don't need to translate above, this is a small piece of Russian humour. Just ignore it.