fapturbo v47 "educated" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fapturbo v47 "educated" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Is anyone know how to educate FapTurbo V47 to make it trades on other pairs such as USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY & GBPUSD. As I noticed that the spread offered by most of the brokers for these pairs are quite small (3-4 pips) and they are considered quite suitable for scalper.. hehhehehe

Thanks

Hello,

Is anyone know how to educate FapTurbo V47 to make it trades on other pairs such as USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY & GBPUSD. As I noticed that the spread offered by most of the brokers for these pairs are quite small (3-4 pips) and they are considered quite suitable for scalper.. hehhehehe

Thanks

try USDCHF 5M good results

http://www.forexsharing.com/322571

if you good any where else good settings share PLEASE :D thank you very much

Thanks a lot redline.

By the way, can this be traded in live account? Does this version support MT4 224 build?

Redline, thanks for sharing your settings on Swissy.

I forward tested them and back tested also and results are just not very good, profit is miserable.

I consider nowadays FAP is not a good performer and I not recommend to use it.

Even optimization doesn't help it to survive.

Megadroid is much more better night tool on EURUSD (other pairs in case of modification).

Redline, thanks for sharing your settings on Swissy.

I forward tested them and back tested also and results are just not very good, profit is miserable.

I consider nowadays FAP is not a good performer and I not recommend to use it.

Even optimization doesn't help it to survive.

Megadroid is much more better night tool on EURUSD (other pairs in case of modification).

Yes... I agreed. :)

• 3 weeks later...

just curious, cos it would be heart breaking to build an acc with more than 50 profitable trades and get a margin call from less than 5 trades. Any thoughts for this and other scalping bots? :-/

Here is a version which does not writes "2009.09.13." on screen beside "License till:"-label. Instead it writes 2037.07.08. Enough? :)

http://www.filefactory*com/file/ahed1cg/n/FAPTurbo_47_rar 

The .dll has been modified. Please test it before going live.

Enjoy!

Here is a version which does not writes "2009.09.13." on screen beside "License till:"-label. Instead it writes 2037.07.08. Enough? :)

http://www.filefactory*com/file/ahed1cg/n/FAPTurbo_47_rar 

The .dll has been modified. Please test it before going live.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your patience. One other thing though I´m afraid. Here is an educated version from some other site that has the original 600KB main file instead of the 120KB here. Could you compare these?

hxxp://[email protected]/127680

PW: Russia

This version I modified was downloaded from this thread, named "fappie". I don't use FAPTurbo and I don't have any other versions.

I have modified the .dll only. (and the bogus 2349. year on the top of the .mq4)

The .dll contained the 2009.09.13. date in 3 places. Those has been replaced with the bigger one. No other modifications was made.

Try your trusted version of the MT4 file with this .dll .

Just one more thing: when the compiler finds a function that is not being referenced anymore (for example it was part of the protection and you've commented out the calling for this function), then it will NOT compile it into the .ex4. That's why you get smaller .ex4 after compiling.

Just one more thing: when the compiler finds a function that is not being referenced anymore (for example it was part of the protection and you've commented out the calling for this function), then it will NOT compile it into the .ex4. That's why you get smaller .ex4 after compiling.

tnx Don

I know during compiling unused function will be eliminated therefore .ex4 is smaller, but the question was something else:

Why we decompile 640kb .ex4 file obtain 120kb .mq4 file?!!

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..