TRIAD FORMULA EA

Re: TRIAD FORMULA EA

I have been reading the thread and i dont appreciate the smartarse remarks, as to time frame it is stated that there is no restriction on the tf to use so i am testing on 1hr

as to the previous post it is an observation that could cost you profits that all

if you dont like peoples oppinions then may be close down the thread

Dom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading the thread and i dont appreciate the smartarse remarks, as to time frame it is stated that there is no restriction on the tf to use so i am testing on 1hr

as to the previous post it is an observation that could cost you profits that all

if you dont like peoples oppinions then may be close down the thread

Dom

:peace: SORRY GUYS I WILL LONGER BE POSTING RESULTS OR MANUAL CHANGES THAT I HAVE BEEN MAKING ON ANOTHER DEMO MT4 BROKER WHICH I WAS GOING TO RELEASE IN THE NEXT FEW DAY :shand: ENJOY & Have A Nice Day :shand: :peace:

SORRY GUYS I WILL LONGER BE POSTING RESULTS OR MANUAL CHANGES THAT I HAVE BEEN MAKING ON ANOTHER DEMO MT4 BROKER WHICH I WAS GOING TO RELEASE IN THE NEXT FEW DAY ENJOY & Have A Nice Day

you dont need to cry about it and take it out on other people in the forum, you could have directed your post directly to me

I'm a newbie. Is there a manual for this Triad EA? I need directions on how to set this up on my charts. Thanks.

Download the EA from the previous post. You should find a folder with 3 .ex4 files and a folder with the necessary indicators. Put all the indicators into your mt4 expert>indicator folder and the 3 .ex4 into your experts folder.

Time frame to use is daily and i think basically it trades any pairs. Just drag the EA RicTriadFormula to your daily charts and watch wonders happens before your eyes.

Hope this helps.

I'm having a blast with this EA!

I'm using the minimum trailing stop allowed by broker and 30 pip take profit on daily tf. It just keeps winning.

At times you'll be negative for a bit if you attach the chart late and get into a trend on the tail end or late breakout however it's staying on the right side of the market.

Again thank you to xpertadvisor!

Only thing is the fixed TP doesnt seem to work so i'm basically having to close out manually or trail out.

Ciao!

I'm a newbie. Is there a manual for this Triad EA? I need directions on how to set this up on my charts. Thanks.

Download the EA from the previous post. You should find a folder with 3 .ex4 files and a folder with the necessary indicators. Put all the indicators into your mt4 expert>indicator folder and the 3 .ex4 into your experts folder.

Time frame to use is daily and i think basically it trades any pairs. Just drag the EA RicTriadFormula to your daily charts and watch wonders happens before your eyes.

Hope this helps.

Yes, this helps a lot. Thanks a bunch! :shand: :)

hello guys,

is there any updated results for anyone who using this ea?

thanks

Trading 11pairs. Presently open trades 8 pairs. 7 positive 1 negative. total as of now +$485. highest drawdown was -$260.

what is ur settings?

would you please share it??

the EA contains only 2 strategies rite? squish squash and breakout?

where is the trend finder?

you set the hour when trading squish squash?

thanks

Guest dave_rimmer

Ive noticed in the experts tab when ea running i,m getting a lot of data continually saying buy/sell signals.. is this normal and can i stop it without affecting the operation on ea

And should i change the magic numbers for multiple pairs

HI THERE:

I WAS USING TRE TRIAD E.A BUT I USED IT ONLY 2 DAYS AND NOW THE EXPERT DISPLAYS AN ALERT THAT SAYS THAT I HAVE TO CHECK MY EMAIL´S SPELLING, SOMEBODY KNOW WHAT´S HAPPENING??? THE INDICATORS DONT RUN, ONLY TEMPLATES THANKS............

hello guys,

thanks

Yes I have an update. The trending EA was doing a great job taking trades with the trend but then it got caught with its pants down when the trend reversed early this morning (at least short term reversal or h4 pullback). It seems to me that this EA is great for taking good trades and has the ability to make consistent profits as long as the trend doesn't have a significant pullback or trend reversal against open trades. Does any one know of a way to program this EA in the inputs tab or hard code it that will make the EA stop trading at opposite direction divergence or any other way that will keep you from losing all the profits that you made just days earlier? I was up over 300 pips but now I'm down about -70.

hello guys,

thanks

Yes I have an update. The trending EA was doing a great job taking trades with the trend but then it got caught with its pants down when the trend reversed early this morning (at least short term reversal or h4 pullback). It seems to me that this EA is great for taking good trades and has the ability to make consistent profits as long as the trend doesn't have a significant pullback or trend reversal against open trades. Does any one know of a way to program this EA in the inputs tab or hard code it that will make the EA stop trading at opposite direction divergence or any other way that will keep you from losing all the profits that you made just days earlier? I was up over 300 pips but now I'm down about -70.

I was hit too now floating lost of - $600. Just set trailing sto pto true. I think this will help lock in any profits. I realised it too late.

And this EA is taking to much memory resources. Made my vps hang hence i cannot log in to take the maximum profit when i wanted to. Any way to reduce it?

This EA is not trading as the Manual

That is why you are loosing your profits the EA is based on the PAC indicator instead of the Target indicator and the PAC indicator BO are too far away therefor you loose most of your gains.You must have trailing stop to protect your gains

I have trialed this on 1hr time frame but the Author uses 30 min TF For SS Trading

In the manual when you are in a breakout trade or sideway trade or trending trade and the trade has changed direction and enters new direction you must close out the trade and trade the new direction thats why there are 3 systems into one.

EG If you are in a SS Trade and then a BO Trade happens to the opposite direction it should close out your SS Trade and enter the new BO Trade and then from this point if the trend trade kicks in, you are to stay in the the trade until a trailing stop is hit or the trend arrow stops appearing.

The EA is not doing this

The EA is also selecting trades once it has opened a BO trade and the trade is trending but the price hit the SS line, it opens a trade in the opposite direction when it should not be doing this because the SS trade is based on the positioning of the FXI Linea Planus (this should be flat position not pointing up or down) and this is when you decide to take the SStrade or not (Manually)

Overall the EA code is a good starting point and i am currently in conjunction with a good programmer who is looking at the code to try and get it closer to the Manual trading system, and is also recoding the trendfinder arrow indi to work in conjuction with the other indis an i will post when we are close.

I think this EA will kick arse if we can get it to do what the manual trading system is.

This EA is not trading as the Manual

That is why you are loosing your profits the EA is based on the PAC indicator instead of the Target indicator and the PAC indicator BO are too far away therefor you loose most of your gains.You must have trailing stop to protect your gains

I have trialed this on 1hr time frame but the Author uses 30 min TF For SS Trading

In the manual when you are in a breakout trade or sideway trade or trending trade and the trade has changed direction and enters new direction you must close out the trade and trade the new direction thats why there are 3 systems into one.

EG If you are in a SS Trade and then a BO Trade happens to the opposite direction it should close out your SS Trade and enter the new BO Trade and then from this point if the trend trade kicks in, you are to stay in the the trade until a trailing stop is hit or the trend arrow stops appearing.

The EA is not doing this

The EA is also selecting trades once it has opened a BO trade and the trade is trending but the price hit the SS line, it opens a trade in the opposite direction when it should not be doing this because the SS trade is based on the positioning of the FXI Linea Planus (this should be flat position not pointing up or down) and this is when you decide to take the SStrade or not (Manually)

Overall the EA code is a good starting point and i am currently in conjunction with a good programmer who is looking at the code to try and get it closer to the Manual trading system, and is also recoding the trendfinder arrow indi to work in conjuction with the other indis an i will post when we are close.

I think this EA will kick arse if we can get it to do what the manual trading system is.

COOL!!! I'm waiting for your EA. Pls share it with us when it is done. Any target time of completion?

:peace: **DUE TO A REQUESTS FROM A FORUM MEMBER NOT TO RESIGN FROM THIS THREAD** :mrgreen: I HAVE STILL BEEN MONITORING IT ( MY FIRST REACTION IS THAT I AM NOT HAPPY )REASON #1 EVERBODY THOUGHT FREE MONEY BECAUSE expert made a EA --#2 this EA is still in development (please RESPECT TO PERSON THAT PUT A ROPE AROUND HIS NECK )--#3~~THERE HAS NOT BEEN *1* POST OR REPLY FROM ANYBODY THAT IS TRADING triad formula MANUALY THEY RECIEVED A FREE SYSTEM FOR ZERO DOLLARS + MAKING A PROFIT (POST YOUR RESULTS SO THAT thread CAN BECOME NORMAL AGAIN-----#4--I saendee APOLIGIZE FOR FOR POSTING FINAL WORKING FILE FOR triad formula****************#5--IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY COMMENTS HAVE ME BARED FROM THIS THREAD************#6~~ALL THAT HAVE NOT SEEN A DARK GREEN -RED DO A BACK TEST (WITH A ea THAT WILL NOT LET U BACK TEST ) THEN WHEN BACK TEST HAS STARTED --GO TO CHARTS & APPLY BLACK triad formula template THE DARKER GREEN-RED IS ONLY VISIBLE IF U ARE LOOKING #7 NOBODY HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE ALL SAYING CANNOT SEE IT :hammer: #8 ENJOY & RESPECT WHAT THIS THREAD WAS==#9 NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS NOW**Have A Nice Day :peace: :huh: :shand:

I don't understand. I've read everything on here about the triad trading system. Last time I checked. There were "three indicators that wouldn't decopmpile." That is why I'm not getting exciterd about an EA that isn't following the whole system. Congratulations on creating an EA though. I appreciate the effort, and also appreciate you providing it. BUT.. it still isn't based on using ALL of the indicators in the system correct? I think we need to try and fix that don't you? If not, that's fine I guess. Just thought I would try and help.