TRIAD FORMULA EA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TRIAD FORMULA EA

I think there is a problem with this EA. I uploaded it yesterday. In the 'experts' area it keeps asking for the other indicators. Then it opened some trades which were in profit, but it never used the trailing stop rule. Now these trades are in loss. Any ideas?

:shand: hi all I think may be some people have used this FORUM for personal GAIN because they did not have the ABILITY to find the** final triad WORKING ** & NOW WE DO NOT HERE FROM THEM * I THINK WE THAT POSTED HELP FULL FILES SHOULD WITH DRAW THEM UNLESS THEY REPOST SOME CONTRIBUTION INSTEAD OF PROMISES :shand: :(___ENJOY **SORRY FOR COMMENTS BUT I ONLY OBSERVE NOW :)>-

I think there is a problem with this EA. I uploaded it yesterday. In the 'experts' area it keeps asking for the other indicators. Then it opened some trades which were in profit, but it never used the trailing stop rule. Now these trades are in loss. Any ideas?

May be to setting Ea :

If TF long = sl big result +- 68 ------TF >= 1H

If TF long = tp big +- 150

If TF short = sl small result +- 30 ------TF = 30M

If TF short = tp small +- 68

TS =15

Anything else?

I appreciate the work of the folks who created the EA, and those who contribute to this BB.

I have some questions.

The system uses almost all the computer resources. The CPU is often running at 100%. What kind of computer power is necessary to reduce or eliminate this problem?

I have found, as have others, that the EA RicTriadFormula will open opposite direction trades at the same time when the BO and SS trades contradict. Is there work on a correction of this problem?

Alternately, does anyone have experience with the EA that only trades SS? What is your experience?

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

I think it is inevitable that folks who attend this BB have different levels of experience and knowledge. Some will post more frequently, wish to help others, and wish to share their knowledge. Others are inexperienced, and perhaps overwhelmed with the complexity of what is going on. I hope those who post more frequently will show patience and forebearance for those who are more reticent.

Thank you.

Steve

:shand: Many Thank Steveg :-bd I posted the ***TRIAD _FINAL_WORK.html*** hoping for 1-2-3 HUNDRED IDEAS FROM MEMBERS SHARING THE EXPERIENCE OF RECEIVING A $2,000USD SYSTEM FOR FREE.I NOW ARE VERY ????? WHAT CAN I SAY :hammer: 651 DOWNLOADS & ONLY 89 POST REPLIES & THAT INCLUDES MEMBERS THAT HAVE MADE NUMEROUS POSTS :hammer: IT IS STARTING TO SEAM TO ME THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HERE TO CHECK EVERY NEW TOPIC & TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MEMBERS THAT DO THE HARD WORK ----- ( IN AUSTRALIA WE SAY HARD YARDS) :hammer: :shand: Steveg TO ANSWER #1 **100% PCU USE___IF U RUN VISTA A 4GB FLASH DRIVE (RECOMMEND TOSHIBA) BECAUSE IT WAS MADE FOR**READY BOOST**READY BOOST WILL ALLOCATE A EXTRA 3.62GB OF VIRTUAL MEMORY TO YOUR COMPUTER ---THIS DOES NOT REPLACE EXTRA MEMORY BUT HELP--#2 THE *EA* WAS CREATED BEFORE I SUPPLIED THE WORKING INDICATORS SO A SIMILAR INDICATOR WAS USED --#3??? INDICATOR WHICH FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER IS POSSIBLY THE MAIN ENGINE WHICH IS VERY COMPLEX ---NOW TO MY REQUEST______IF A MEMBER ON THE TRIAD FORMULA POSTS HAD A PROGRAM CALLED *VISUAL TRADER STUDIO* THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO TURN THE MAIN INDICATORS ON THE TRIAD TEMPLATE INTO A *EA* THAT WOULD COMPLY TO THE MANUAL TRADING SYSTEM____ENJOY Steveg & Have A Nice Day :-bd

Saendee, thank you for responding. I understand your frustration.

Use of "Ready Boost" with added flash memory is a great suggestion. I would need to upgrade to Windows Vista or the new Windows 7 (I have Windows XP). A free pre-release of Windows 7 is available, though folks are cautioned about possible problems.

Regards,

Steve

saendee, What would your thought be about adding to core ram? Or increasing the available virtual memory on the computer.

I have total memory of 1,571,312. Windows Task Manager shows 501,544 available even when the CPU is running at 100%.

Steve :)

:shand: a free prelease of windows 7 WOULD BE IN *BETA FORM* I PERSONALY WOULD NOT DO MYSELF AS U BECOME A TESTER FOR THEM WITH NO COME BACK ON MICROSOFT(COMPUTER CRASH==FREEZE) AS YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED SPECIFICATION ON YOUR COMPUTER TO HANDLE W7 __IF U ARE RUNNING TRIAD ON 4 PAIRS TRY RUNNING 1PAIR ON ALPARI - 1PAIR FXDD---ETC. I WILL POST A PROGRAM CALLED DISKEEPER WHICH LETS U EXPAND CERTAIN FUNCTIONS ON YOUR COMPUTER-- BUT MUST FIND XP VERSION AGAIN----ENJOY :)) & USE EXTRA VIRTUAL MEMORY FROM TASK MANAGER \m/

@Steveg

I had a similar problem with Derivative running on a PronetFX account. After a while it speeded up and kept running on 100%. I quit that account.

Your hardware does not seems to be the problem. I may keep 6-8 MT4's demoing, with or without Triad, just a bit above idle.

My computer has just 1 GB Ram and CPU usage is 2-15% on a 6-year old AthlonXP.

Gentlepersons: Thank you kindly for your responses and suggestions. I am intrigued that mcf.beyer is running with minimal CPU burden. I had been satisfactorily running 4 accounts (3 demos) before Triad. I experienced a considerable slow-down when I loaded Triad. I note that the EA author complained that his computer was locking up with Triad. I believe others have as well. (I think some may have interpreted the slow-down as a "lock-up".) I am operating with a AMD Sempron 3200+ and 1.5 gigs of memory.

Gentlepersons: FWIW. I increased virtual memory. Then I rebooted. I loaded one account without incident. No particular drain on the CPU. When I loaded a demo account with Triad (2 pairs) it took 7 minutes for the chart to show up, and another 2 minutes for the chart to stabilize. The CPU is stuck on 100%. Those are the joys.

The memory vs. CPU caper: I added memory to bring my computer up to 2.25 gig from 1.5 gib. I then loaded Triad. It took as long to load (about 7 minutes; I wasn't using a second hand) as with the lower amount of memory. It took another 2 or so minutes for the chart to stabilize. The CPU ran throughout at 100%. I have more memory to add (I just wanted to add 1 chip at a time), but I think the evidence is clear that the slowdown has to do with insufficient CPU speed rather than memory capacity. My CPU is an AMD Sempron 3200+.

Perhaps this information will be helpful to others who have experienced a computer slowdown when running the program.

Hi all,

My first post on here.

Thanks everybody for you sharing here is my contribution.

This is the TRIAD Trading Formula with all indicators, dll and .bin

Although most of the indicators are cracked there are 3 that still remains elusive although all of them work not needing any password or key.

Also included is the EA a Rick guy wrote but the bactests I ran so far is not very successful.

I am busy developing an EA which has 3 or 4 systems built into one and all can be traded on a single chart with different TimeFrames. The Trend Trader is busy optimizing at the moment and I have been able to get it to turn a $ 3000.00 into

$ 108000.00 in a 3 month period this is partly based on the TRIAD trending system.

My scalping system is propriety and i still need a lot of work to complete it and then there is the probability trader which is based on a Breakout system. I am thinkin of adding a news function aswell.

Anyway this EA will look daunting when you see all the variable inputs seeing as each system can be traded on its own TimeFrame and needs to considder order management. As soon as I get a beta version that is ready i will share it here so I can get some input from you guys.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/115738382/e68cac90/Triad_final_work.html

futron, Thank you for this excellent contribution. Steve :)

-- 07 Jul 2009, 04:38 --

mcf.beyer, Hi. I've been thinking of your note. Using one of the Ric EAS, with 3 demo accounts running other systems, and 1 real time, I seem to be getting more available CPU time than I reported earlier. Sometimes the CPU backs off and gets low. I am getting brief plateaus (at 100%) and briefer valleys. So, my experience is probably more like, but not as low as, your own. However, it does encourage me to think of upgrading the motherboard. On the other hand, I may eventually omit the Ric EA. I am skeptical that a dual or multi-core CPU would add anything unless the RIC and accompanying software is explicitly written to take advantage of it. But that is for comment by folks more expert than I.

The Triad needs about 30-60 seconds on 100% CPU to get loaded. Six year old system feels a bit like slow-motion. :|

Same if I start an account with about 10 charts, each with 10 or more indicators.

Would be a real surprise if futron gets the Triad automated in a proper way. 8-)

Months of demos and even more doubt, if any EA will make a hardware upgrade come true. I would suggest, there is at least a 50% speed up with a Phenom II and usual 4GB RAM. Or any recent power-efficent dual-core notebook.

My best wishes for Triad's automation. :D

The Triad needs about 30-60 seconds on 100% CPU to get loaded. Six year old system feels a bit like slow-motion. :|

Same if I start an account with about 10 charts, each with 10 or more indicators.

Would be a real surprise if futron gets the Triad automated in a proper way. 8-)

Months of demos and even more doubt, if any EA will make a hardware upgrade come true. I would suggest, there is at least a 50% speed up with a Phenom II and usual 4GB RAM. Or any recent power-efficent dual-core notebook.

My best wishes for Triad's automation. :D

I have been working with it for while but these indy's eats my CPU same as with yours so it makes backtesting almost impossible had a relatively small success automating this but patience got the best of me when running backtest at the moment I am searching for indy's I can use to replace the ones from triad, anyway i am still working on it.