TRIAD FORMULA EA

Re: TRIAD FORMULA EA

Hi all,

My first post on here.

Thanks everybody for you sharing here is my contribution.

This is the TRIAD Trading Formula with all indicators, dll and .bin

Although most of the indicators are cracked there are 3 that still remains elusive although all of them work not needing any password or key.

Also included is the EA a Rick guy wrote but the bactests I ran so far is not very successful.

I am busy developing an EA which has 3 or 4 systems built into one and all can be traded on a single chart with different TimeFrames. The Trend Trader is busy optimizing at the moment and I have been able to get it to turn a $ 3000.00 into

$ 108000.00 in a 3 month period this is partly based on the TRIAD trending system.

My scalping system is propriety and i still need a lot of work to complete it and then there is the probability trader which is based on a Breakout system. I am thinkin of adding a news function aswell.

Anyway this EA will look daunting when you see all the variable inputs seeing as each system can be traded on its own TimeFrame and needs to considder order management. As soon as I get a beta version that is ready i will share it here so I can get some input from you guys.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/115738382/e68cac90/Triad_final_work.html

:-? many THANKS when u post the the EA BUT THE THE TRIAD_FINAL_WORK_html WAS POSTED ON THIS FORUM BY ME :shand: :)>-http://www.foreximpact.com/metatrader-indicators/ MAY BE U CAN FIND A SUBSITUTE INDICATOR THERE :shand: :)>-

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

My first post on here.

Thanks everybody for you sharing here is my contribution.

This is the TRIAD Trading Formula with all indicators, dll and .bin

Although most of the indicators are cracked there are 3 that still remains elusive although all of them work not needing any password or key.

Also included is the EA a Rick guy wrote but the bactests I ran so far is not very successful.

I am busy developing an EA which has 3 or 4 systems built into one and all can be traded on a single chart with different TimeFrames. The Trend Trader is busy optimizing at the moment and I have been able to get it to turn a $ 3000.00 into

$ 108000.00 in a 3 month period this is partly based on the TRIAD trending system.

My scalping system is propriety and i still need a lot of work to complete it and then there is the probability trader which is based on a Breakout system. I am thinkin of adding a news function aswell.

Anyway this EA will look daunting when you see all the variable inputs seeing as each system can be traded on its own TimeFrame and needs to considder order management. As soon as I get a beta version that is ready i will share it here so I can get some input from you guys.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/115738382/e68cac90/Triad_final_work.html

:-? many THANKS when u post the the EA BUT THE THE TRIAD_FINAL_WORK_html WAS POSTED ON THIS FORUM BY ME :shand: :)>-http://www.foreximpact.com/metatrader-indicators/ MAY BE U CAN FIND A SUBSITUTE INDICATOR THERE :shand: :)>-

Hi saendee,

Did not know you posted them, I searched the net for them a while ago and that was the rar I found wasn't on this forum though. Thanks anyway if it was you that decompiled and cracked them.

Thanks for the link I will go check it out.

:shand: futron :-bd Many thanks for your reply :shand: AS THE TRIAD INDICATORS ARE VERY BIG ON PC USE CAN U ADVICE ME WHAT INDICATOR TYPE MAY BE WE CAN USE AS SUBSITUTE AS I HAVE A LARGE RANGE ON MY OTHER COMPUTER -- THE MESSAGE I AM RECIEVING FROM MEMBERS IS THAT THE TRIAD INDICATORS MAY ONLY WORK ON THE LATEST DUAL CORE + 4GB MEMORY & GRAPHICS CARDS MAY BE THEY WERE MADE THAT WAY SO GREAT FORUMS LIKE THIS WOULD END WITH CRASHED COMPUTERS _____ONLY A THOUGHT IF U NEED ANY MORE HELP JUST LET ME KNOW :-bd ENJOY

futron :shand: 1 last idea :-bd MAYBE THE INDICATORS CAN BE TAMED --- THERE IS SOFTWARE CALLED **VISUAL TRADERS STUDIO**THAT CAN CONFIGURE A INDICATOR TO A **EA** IF U DO NOT HAVE OR CANNOT FIND ---PM--ME & I WILL POST FOR U---I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO USE THE SOFTWARE AS YET --ENJOY :)>-

futron :shand: 1 last idea :-bd MAYBE THE INDICATORS CAN BE TAMED --- THERE IS SOFTWARE CALLED **VISUAL TRADERS STUDIO**THAT CAN CONFIGURE A INDICATOR TO A **EA** IF U DO NOT HAVE OR CANNOT FIND ---PM--ME & I WILL POST FOR U---I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO USE THE SOFTWARE AS YET --ENJOY :)>-

Thanks Saendee,

I have VSD have not really played with it much yet, I found it hard to delete links and items that was dropped on the workspace.

Did not know that it can "create" a system out of an indy :-? . That sounds interesting I will have a look at it a bit more closely.

O yes the EA I am busy with using the TRIAD indy's is not very successful. It makes steady profits up to a point and then the market changes and it drops like a stone. I will see why but yes all the rules of the TRIAD system are being used. What I did notice though with the "Scalping" or Sideways method it completely fails when it hits a trend up or down as it keeps opening trades against the trend still following the rules. I tried to limiting it to certain times for scalping periods but it did not help at all. I need to find a way filter the false signals.

I have implemented the LineaPlanus to verify whether the market is trending or not but as with most indy's the signal is always too late.

Well still working on it though but at the moment I am also busy modifying the ISEA to work on higher TP and other little things with some success.

:shand: futron :shand: MANY THANK IF U GO TO THE VTS WEBSITE U CAN DOWNLOAD PDF BACK TO TRIAD IF WE USE ORIGINAL TRIAD **EA**ONLY=== FROM POST EXPERT & USE USE A__EA --MANAGER WOULD THIS HELP **ISEA IS THAT PROFITABLE DO YOU HAVE DEMO STATEMENT OF *PROFIT/LOSS--MANY THANK & ENJOY :)) :-bd

• 2 months later...

It seems i came too late and this threat is dead, but maybe somebody can give me this Rick-EA for the Triad system too? Because the link from the first page is not working anymore. And what about these EA´s with the Triad system? Do they work now?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings

empi

=D> here u go "empi" http://www.mediafire.com/?hge30nnfxxm---http://www.mediafire.com/?mz3wti2gniz---If any thing missing let me know ENJOY & post u findings on Triad Formula EA's :-bd u will have check all files for indicators that are decompiled A lot of files are duplicated so take time to sort these out & read text notices there are also 3 EA's that need a lot of re-coding & programming =))

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...