TRIAD FORMULA EA

Re: TRIAD FORMULA EA

thanks all for your contribution. this ea looks promising but unfortuinately i cant download it. :peace: please can someone please post the ea to slil.ru. i have problem downloading from 4shared. please i need this ea.

i will appreciate a quick post to slil.ru.

thanks.

thanks again to the creator of this ea.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all for your contribution. this ea looks promising but unfortuinately i cant download it. :peace: please can someone please post the ea to slil.ru. i have problem downloading from 4shared. please i need this ea.

i will appreciate a quick post to slil.ru.

thanks.

thanks again to the creator of this ea.

http://www.4*shared.com/file/107054004/46d656e3/Triad_EA_mq4.html

Link still valid. Remove the * and try again :mrgreen:

Hi,

I just download this EA from the link at first post, have install the template and ex4 file for the EA,

but a pop up said "Incorrect EMail for login! Please check your email spelling"

can anyone please let me know what i do wrong??

If somebody can share their setting parameter it will be great,

Tks guys

thanks for the quick reply XPERTADVISOR. but i still have problem downloading from 4shared. it keeps telling me to wait for 10secounds but the download never begins. then its asks for premium membership.

please if you can help me post it to slil.ru or rapidshare i will appreciate it. i need that ea and its installation manual because i can see it has lots of file types. it sounds too good to be true from peoples coments.

or u could upload it here so iwouldnt stress too much.

thanks in advance.

:arrow: :peace:

finally have open position, eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf, gbpjpy, eurjpy, usdjpy. it instantly have open position as soon as the EA run. but is it possible all pair are BUY position?

Please advise guys????

anyone would share the preset file

Hi Saendee and others. I am also demoing the triad EA but I have some questions. I have it on three pairs and it is showing an overall gain ( two positive one negative) It has yet to close any of the trades. Are you using the default settings or are you changing settings? Do you know when it ends a trade? Is a stop loss used or does it close when it gets a opposite signal? I am using it on the daily chart. Any info people can supply would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure what all of the settings in the EA do. Thanks in advance. This EA looks very promising.

Yes, you are right. I could not get the "FXI_Target" line/signal from this indicator.

I use alternative FXI_PAC for target breakout.

Anyone can help to find a way out? :peace:

maybe I can help u...

please let me know what must I do, so I'll try to work on it for u...

please PM me.

got 2 question:

1) On my expert tabs i keep getting the message Cannot open file FXI_trendfinder.ex4, FXI_PAC.ex4 etc... I dun have those indicators. Where can I get these?

2) Does it ever close in profit? I see my trades go from +$140 to +$60 but no exit plan.....

Please help.

Yes, you are right. I could not get the "FXI_Target" line/signal from this indicator.

I use alternative FXI_PAC for target breakout.

Anyone can help to find a way out? :peace:

maybe I can help u...

please let me know what must I do, so I'll try to work on it for u...

please PM me.

Hello DaSimplify,

Thanks for your offer, the EA I wrote it receive the trade signal from the triad indicators. It just follow wat ever signal given by the indicator.

I have no problem on retrieve the trade signal from FXI_SquishSquash-TS. But when i use the icustom() function to load the FXI_Target indicator. It could not work.

:huh:

got 2 question:

1) On my expert tabs i keep getting the message Cannot open file FXI_trendfinder.ex4, FXI_PAC.ex4 etc... I dun have those indicators. Where can I get these?

2) Does it ever close in profit? I see my trades go from +$140 to +$60 but no exit plan.....

Please help.

1.Please find all the indicators at the first post.

2.For SquishSquash,

if you use the UseFixedStopLoss_SS = false, it will exit the buy trade when SquishSquash give a sell signal or when it is become trending market.

For PAC,

if you use the UseFixTrailingStop_BO=false, it will trail the stop loss given by the FXI_SSL signal.

xpert I have been watching EA as much as possible ---- tfdaily * gu +520___ uc +117___uj +61___eu +210______ NOW TO MY OBSERVATION (GREAT JOB WITH THIS ea :shand: :P :arrow: ) is it at all possible to SCALP with your great EA _____ ***profit +50 (take 10%) profit +75 (take 10%) profit 100 (take 10%) 125__150__175__etc. etc. WHY I ASK IS THAT ea DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN TAKE PROFIT & GU +230 THEN DD TO +68 & NOW AT +520 :arrow: GREAT POTENTIAL BUT YOU WOULD BE SENSATIONAL IF THIS COULD BE ADDED THERE IS A PROGRAM ON THIS FORUM CALLED Artemis Sitter MAY BE OF USE :D ENJOY :shand:

please how did you install the ea. i mean which of the three. please.

do i install the three on same pair at the same time?

thanks. and what are your setings

:D Hi All 1week TRIAD RESULTS TFDAILY_____EURUSD__+94.15___USDCHF__+69.76___USDJPY__-95.14___GBPUSD__+625.16 :arrow: 1OPEN TRADE GBPUSD__+21.18 :D ENJOY

Could you advice how to use template because metatrader crashes every time :?:

Thanks!

:D I AM USING Axis Trader with no problems __open charts: tfdaily let chart settle for a few minutes then apply templates to selected charts*wait again* then add EA triad from the 3 EA's to the selected charts :P :arrow: HAVE ADDED 4 NEW CHARTS TFD__EURGBP__AUDUSD__EURJPY__GBPCHF__ LETS see how 8 CHARTS go will have wait to see how charts can be TRADED as Triad Templates seem to use a lot PC resource ENJOY TO ALL ANY1 ELSE HAVE ANY FORWARD TEST RESULTS ____ I HAVE JUST POSTED A NEW TFDAILY EA DewaMabok if any can help with settings :shand: all trades open but some have 2 open trades :D :arrow:

Hi Guys

I have downloaded the Triad EA

There are 3 files can someone please explain where to put the files

Are They Templates or Experts what is what?

Thanks in Advance

Dom

These are the file names i have downloaded what is what?

sorry i am a little confused

RicPacBreakout v1.0mq4

RicSqishSquash v1.0mq4

RicTriadFormula v1.0mq4

So where do i put these files??

Sorry again

Dom

Hi i have been trading with this EA and i have noticed that once it has selected a trade in the SS trade and then a breakout trade occurs the SS trade gets closed out but when i am in BO trade and it is trending each time the price hits the SS line it will select a SS trade as counter trend trade ( This should not happen because now we are no longer in a sideway trade)

Because if you read the manual once you are in a BO trade or trending trade the SS trades are not valid untill the BO trade or the trend is completed and you exited out of the trade

So the EA is not looking at the three differnt trade ranges as the triad system explains

Can the EA be able to varify what trade its in and stay out of further trades until that particulary trend is finished or sideway trade is valid again

Just a thought?

Dom

Which EA should we use? experts or saendee? in saendee's working final folder i only see the TrailStop EA how do we use it?

Hi All my final working folder are all the files for triad formula these are coded & all working _ expert EA is what is used with the template from my folder-- trailstop is what the mugs who paid for the system use :roll: GOD BLESS THERE SOULS :hammer: :peace: paid triad formula is a MANUAL SYSTEM WITH A TRAILSTOP :roll: *****expert is the legend who created the EA***** every body just use the RicTriadFormula EA ENJOY & POST RESULTS FOR TF WEEKLY :arrow: :shand: